Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    You telling me to dance? Well that escapes reality, simply because I am listening to music... Not thinking of life but escaping it to a state of fun
    No, I sent it in a hopeless attempt to cheer you up a bit because it's your favourite emoji

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    That is quite a hard thing to find, what gives you enjoyment? I know for me its walking to the park and feeding the ducks (I promise Im actually 18 ) but sometimes its the small things that make us happiest, and its best not to lose sight of that :hugs:
    All that makes me truly happy, is being with my friends.... If I was with a friend who doesn't swear and is halal for the rest of my life.... I would be at peace... But I know that its impossible! () (I don't want to put this emoji up anymore until I truly feel happy, this is my last time)

ReputationRep:
    Oooh same actually (and ISA revision) what are you listening to? :jive:
    Ooh :woo: (good good ) I'm going through different Ed Sheeran songs atm. I'm on Gold Rush right now. What are you listening to? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    No, I sent it in a hopeless attempt to cheer you up a bit because it's your favourite emoji

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well then, thank you for trying, but I think this is how life is meant to be for me! I hereby promise to rarely ever talk about my feelings on TSR! Thank you....

ReputationRep:
    Well then, thank you for trying, but I think this is how life is meant to be for me! I hereby promise to rarely ever talk about my feelings on TSR! Thank you....
    You're welcome. I don't mean to make things any worse, buy I find talking about your feelings is the best thing to do. If you don't do it on TSR, please at least consider talking to someone. Do you mind me proposing an opposing point to what you said?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome. I don't mean to make things any worse, buy I find talking about your feelings is the best thing to do. If you don't do it on TSR, please at least consider talking to someone. Do you mind me proposing an opposing point to what you said?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do not mind..... + http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post64178999

ReputationRep:
    All that makes me truly happy, is being with my friends.... If I was with a friend who doesn't swear and is halal for the rest of my life.... I would be at peace... But I know that its impossible! () (I don't want to put this emoji up anymore until I truly feel happy, this is my last time)
    Awww I see, that's good that being with friends makes you truly happy! I'm sure that isn't impossible :console: And okay, that last time!

ReputationRep:
    Well, what if this time is an opportunity from god to try to be happy? (sorry if this is completely against your religion. I can't say I know much about it)

I just saw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh :woo: (good good ) I'm going through different Ed Sheeran songs atm. I'm on Gold Rush right now. What are you listening to? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :woo: Oooh cool! I know someone at school who is obsessed with Ed Sheeran (he has written some brilliant lyrics!). I'm listening to The Rolling Stones, currently on Gimme Shelter :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Well, what if this time is an opportunity from god to try to be happy? (sorry if this is completely against your religion. I can't say I know much about it)

I just saw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am slightly confused upon your point + I don't mid if it is against my religion any help will do!

Awww I see, that's good that being with friends makes you truly happy! I'm sure that isn't impossible :console: And okay, that last time!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I am slightly confused upon your point + I don't mid if it is against my religion any help will do!

Thank you!
    Well weren't you saying you're meant to be living this sad moment in your life or something like that?
    (Gtg I'll talk as soon as I'm back)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well weren't you saying you're meant to be living this sad moment in your life or something like that?
    (Gtg I'll talk as soon as I'm back)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh, I mean, everyone has to have the sad time in his life+ It's probably puberty......

ReputationRep:

Thank you!
    Its okay Hmm... shall we play a TSR-friendly game? I'm in the mood for a game, are you?

ReputationRep:
    Its okay Hmm... shall we play a TSR-friendly game? I'm in the mood for a game, are you?
    Hmmmm okay!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm okay!
    What shall we play? Guess the song, Would you rather, have you ever.... the list is endless!

ReputationRep:
    What shall we play? Guess the song, Would you rather, have you ever.... the list is endless!
    Never have I ever! () (Praying made me happy)

ReputationRep:
    I'll start, never have I ever travelled to US! Amellia123

ReputationRep:
    Never have I ever! () (Praying made me happy)
    ooh okay! (and that's great!)
    I'll start, never have I ever travelled to US! Amellia123
    Really? Haha hmm.... never have I ever been to McDonalds

ReputationRep:
    ooh okay! (and that's great!)

Really? Haha hmm.... never have I ever been to McDonalds
    I have, bought a fillet-o-fish
    Never Have I ever had suicidal thoughts

ReputationRep:
    I have, bought a fillet-o-fish
    Never Have I ever had suicidal thoughts
    Have you? was it any good?

Hmm..... never have I ever been abroad (only southern Ireland)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.