Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    ozil already thinking cheers lads, brb goin missing be back in 10 months
    Credit where its due. He was annoymous for half an hour but now has a goal and an assist. This match could really kick start his year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just taking a moment to remember that villa did liverpool at anfield last week..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Was happy with the Ozil goal too. Was far from just some flukey tap in, surprised he actually made a run lmao
    Such a FIFA goal tbh, dat finesse finish doe.

ReputationRep:
    ah, a bit greedy there from ozil.. feed it back into either of the 2 open players, and its a tap in for them..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Credit where its due. He was annoymous for half an hour but now has a goal and an assist. This match could really kick start his year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lel he's already gone on holiday, see that left foot finish he just tried :lol:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, one Villa goal (in the right net this time) and the WOB will come back in full force.

ReputationRep:
    lel he's already gone on holiday, see that left foot finish he just tried :lol:
    Meh we'll see. Im still hoping for a villa comeback :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    just taking a moment to remember that villa did liverpool at anfield last week..
    Villa do better away than at home. Weaker teams like Villa and United tend to do that.

ReputationRep:
    IM SO PISSED that this match isnt on TV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Meh we'll see. Im still hoping for a villa comeback :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've already got Newcastle going though my mind! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    I've already got Newcastle going though my mind! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its really unlikely though tbh :lol:.

Feel so pissed with myself i was going to predict a 3-0 Arsenal win but instead went for a 2-1 Villa win. ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Villa do better away than at home. Weaker teams like Villa and United tend to do that.
    lol, very true

ReputationRep:
    Delph jumped right into Arteta

ReputationRep:
    Im intrigued who will get more league goals this year, balo or welbz. arsenal had a chance to buy both allegedly, and declined balo, and they both ended up signing for the same fee.
    i think because of his work rate welbz will get 12+ and balo will get around 10-12.

ReputationRep:
    Villas defence looks solid when they have every men behind the ball. But it got horribly exposed today once they decide to attack and play higher.

ReputationRep:
    fookin hell rambo, looking like you cant even finish a mcdonalds 99p saver menu right now

ReputationRep:
    this carefully place gilette advert tho :lol:

at what point in a competition does a mercy killing become expected :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Im intrigued who will get more league goals this year, balo or welbz. arsenal had a chance to buy both allegedly, and declined balo, and they both ended up signing for the same fee.
    i think because of his work rate welbz will get 12+ and balo will get around 10-12.
    Balo will get 15+

Welbeck will probably get 10-15.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Balo will get 15+

Welbeck will probably get 10-15.
    I think Balos work rate will hold him back a lot tho. and then surely Sturridge will play ST at times too. whereas Welbz has no real competiion lets face it.

ReputationRep:
    Mesut is dat guy

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.