Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I work in a kids' club and one of the toys is a big old Sylvanian Families house that I ALWAYS wanted as a child, but never got. It's in terrible condition with all the windows broken, the railings missing and part of the floor snapping off, but I am so filled with glee and wonder at it! I kind of just want to dig out my old furniture and take it to work with me and set it all up Honestly, all these years on, it's such a strange feeling to be able to play with it finally with the children.
    Although, it does make me sad how destructive they are with it - my Sylvanians are all in great condition considering their age:sad: It makes me feel ill at the thought of giving my toys away in the future to charity or somewhere where they won't be looked after:sad:

Also, I'm totally not looking for that house on ebay and desperately wanting to buy one!:innocent: I know it's a waste of money considering I'd want to it just to 'have it'.

ReputationRep:
    Sick of myself tbfh

Like I could sleep forever
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by MathQ123)
    Like I could sleep forever
    In my arms?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Relaxed even though I really shouldn't be considering the amount of work I have to do

ReputationRep:
    Like this

(Original post by Andy98)
    In my arms?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, you don't stop do you lol?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Wow, you don't stop do you lol?
    Never!:eek:

Nahh, just tell me if you want me to reign it in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling good, actually. Exercise is helping with my depression.

In pain :'(

ReputationRep:
    In pain :'(
    Why?
    What's wrong?

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Why?
    What's wrong?
    My leg is killing me and I don't know why; I can't sleep either. Then there is the bad thoughts that I keep getting.

ReputationRep:
    My leg is killing me and I don't know why; I can't sleep either. Then there is the bad thoughts that I keep getting.
    Uh oh. Sorry.
    Hope you feel better soon.

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Uh oh. Sorry.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    So after reaching 6am then falling asleep the last 2 nights I've attempted to do an all nighter to fix my sleep pattern, tonight I'll finally do it.

Mainly cause I have a train to catch at 8:30am so I can't really fall asleep ~_~

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    So after reaching 6am then falling asleep the last 2 nights I've attempted to do an all nighter to fix my sleep pattern, tonight I'll finally do it.

Mainly cause I have a train to catch at 8:30am so I can't really fall asleep ~_~
    I'm halfway there, went to bed at 6pm yesterday, woke up at 2, the goal is 8PM minimum today.

Chopping onions and crying atm.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A lot better after getting a few hours sleep. Finally feel like I am getting strength again to make my way out of this bloody OCD setback

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Ugh, my ankle flared up again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Motivated and ready to start my work and be a lot more productive than I've ever been in the previous month.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.