This discussion is closed.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by carrotcake)
Heya, thanks for the welcome.

At the moment (as in, over the past few months) I've also been going to see psychiatrists because my GP is concerned about these hypomanic episodes I get. One psych suggested it could be cyclothymia or bipolar II, but I'm not going to make any self-diagnosis because that's always dangerous (it consumes you if you think about it to much). Besides, if I resign myself to something then I feel like I lose my freedom. I'd rather see it as a way to find a way of dealing with things, if that makes sense, rather than a forgone conclusion.
Hi Ali,

:hugs: havent seen you in an age, you must come and visit. Ive got a blocked ear and norwich air isnt curing it. I hope you are happy posting on here! xxx
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not a good night. Feeling rather detached. Got the doctors tomorrow. Probably going to tell me that im getting worse... again.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Not a good night. Feeling rather detached. Got the doctors tomorrow. Probably going to tell me that im getting worse... again.
:hugs:

I'm here for you if you need me. :lovie:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by carrotcake)
Hi Siti, it's Ali.

Sorry everyone else, slightly random, Sitara was the one who recommended I join TSR. I'm very glad I did.
I often have problems with depression. At the moment I'm on fluoxetine but the past three days I have felt quite good. Generally it's something that I can only sort out in my own head, so I try not to rely on anything else really.
Hi carrotcake Glad to hear the past few days have been good for you.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me and mum have made up again, I've got the impressive task of painting my sisters old bedroom by Friday so I can move into it at the weekend.

Still feeling a bit atm though... I got asked out by a guy I know last week and initially I said I'd text him when I was free this week, but now I'm going to say I'm busy painting all week, I don't feel like going out at all, let alone with someone I don't really know.
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
does anyone live in london? anyoen think it's so damn miserable if you live in the slums?
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FM08)
does anyone live in london? anyoen think it's so damn miserable if you live in the slums?
I was brought up in Tottenham London. Very high poverty rate and awful system of support. It was miserable sometimes, but i tended not to notice. why do you ask?
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
cas life generally around these areas are so turd. just run down areas, yuck. Definitely doesn't get me depressed but tend to think, ******* hell life is ugly.
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All of London depresses me tbh, I hate the place :ninja:
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I just think unless you have money and can live in the slightly more well off places then it really is a **** life. Although I'm inclined to say London is a **** life anyways, but then again I've only ever lived in **** areas. It's just mongesque when you look at the sort of social circles in these areas. And yes because of the experiences, I think I can say I hate London too.
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hi guys haven't been here for a while ! How are we all?
I've been coping but still as always feel meh as there is not solution to my problems (physically)
:sad:
hope we're all ok:hugs:
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
there is a solution to everything :top2:
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hopefully....

Spoiler:
Show
false hope maybe?
FM08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You can't change the past but you can change the future :top2:
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This ******* blows, I'm knackered but I can't get to sleep... I've spent the last hour or so crying my eyes out over something that happened three ******* years ago. I'm pathetic.
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
This ******* blows, I'm knackered but I can't get to sleep... I've spent the last hour or so crying my eyes out over something that happened three ******* years ago. I'm pathetic.

:cry: :console:
you're not pathetic-mistakes i've made-they'll always haunt me tbh and i can see myself crying over things ive stupidly done in the future..
:hugs:
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I uncovered a lie last night...! I had a good friend who told me another friend of mine had died... about 4 years ago. Well Guess what? I just so happened to stumble across her active facebook profile through one of my Clients...!

Am I really hated that much that people have to tell me their dead just because they don't want me around anymore?? In all honesty though, I couldn't care less!

I'm really annoyed with my house mates, 4AM this morning and they were still making playing XBox 360, eating my food and keeping me awake! Tempted to kick them out! I have to work ffs!

I could really do with a friend now who I can go somewhere with that is nowhere near somerset or wiltshire. Quite liking the idea of Leeds

Sorry if i'm not making any sense, I have concussion and don't feel well at all!
Malsy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if it's any consolation blackfish i'll be your e-friend :redface:...i would also be a rl friend if i actually WENT out and wasn't a sad recluse acting like a 50 y o:sad: :p:
Antimatter
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Confused :mad:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Antimatter)
Confused :mad:
:hugs: What's up?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads