The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Marcx89
There's something weird about LSE: all the french applicants i know got rejected, do they hate french people? lol

:yep: doesn't everyone in London?
Lmao jk! :biggrin:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Marcx89
There's something weird about LSE: all the french applicants i know got rejected, do they hate french people? lol

hmmm, maybe me being austrian but living in france is the only reason why i havent got a second rejection ... yet.
im really scared of 5 o'clock now ...
Reply 9682
Jinru
Ermmm, are EU applicants within the international quota?

No. EU/UK applicants are in the same quota.
Marcx89

Its not so much a LSE thing as a British thing :p: .

Also isn't the international quota just people who pay international fees? In which case French applicants are not part of it.
Lachlan
Its not so much a LSE thing as a British thing :p: .

Also isn't the international quota just people who pay international fees? In which case French applicants are not part of it.

Oh, I thought that if French applicants were within the international quota, and paying the Home/EU fee, that might be the reason for the rejections =/
the_enchantress
I concur...... having waited five months also, it just gets more and more painful...

What do you think tonight, evalut_ion? One more round of rejections or has LSE switched things up now so that 12pm are offers time?

its so painful i agree...
i think there will be one more round of rejections, i guess... i feel so frustrated@@
i think after tonight and (fingers crossed) we're probably safe.
i just hope that we'll get our offers!!! now i don't really care when they comeXD
Reply 9686
Jinru
Oh, I thought that if French applicants were within the international quota, and paying the Home/EU fee, that might be the reason for the rejections =/

Nope we're in the EU quota and pay EU fees. It's weird though, some people i know had or were predicted stellar grades on the frenc bac and didn't get in, whilst some places like King's college or warwick accept a lot more of french people. Anyways, i asked for some feedback, i'm curious lol.
wow commiserations guys.

I guess I was right with the mass rejections.

And I predict mass offers next week! - Good luck and well done to people who are still in the running.
what days are we expecting offers next week?
old_skool
what days are we expecting offers next week?

Personally I think there will be mass offers on Friday the 27th. With a mixture of rejections and offers on the 30th, 31st and 1st to finish off.

Just my opinion though.
Reply 9690
Still not heard either!
Hoping that's a good thing though!!
Comiserations to those who got rejected and good luck to those still hanging in =)
Reply 9691
Cathinka
rejection for economics and economic history...

same here! :frown:
Rejected for Philosophy and Economics...but I expected it and actually loled lol
I didn't get a track email though..checked track after reading this thread
so now..bye bye thread! :smile:
Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Got rejected Economics and Philosophy
Reply 9694
Anyone rejeceted after Entrance Examination :? :? :?
L101 rejection at around 1...i guess that makes my decision between UCL and LSE a lot easier!
Reply 9696
anything?
Reply 9697
none for me
Reply 9698
nothing here..
Reply 9699
nothing here too

Latest

Trending

Trending