Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Aston villa are a different side at home
    Well played though guys; I'm at work so haven't seen the gameplay but it's looking good for you!

Let's all pray for a palace style comeback...

ReputationRep:
    Welbeck will get 15.

Balotelli will probably get 15 too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Villas defence looks solid when they have every men behind the ball. But it got horribly exposed today once they decide to attack and play higher.
    You mean it got exposed when a team actually decided to move the ball around quickly?

We were a bunch of cretins last week playing football at 1mph in front of their defence. Just thinking about the match is rustling me

ReputationRep:
    Why are Americans so cringe FFS? Normally mute at HT but listening to these yanks talk soccer is ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    I think Balos work rate will hold him back a lot tho. and then surely Sturridge will play ST at times too. whereas Welbz has no real competiion lets face it.
    I think if Rodgers gets the 4-4-2 diamond working, then Balotelli and Sturridge will grab 35+ goals between them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Why are Americans so cringe FFS? Normally mute at HT but listening to these yanks talk soccer is ridiculous
    Haha yeah! I even mute the commentary and just watch :|. Its so cringy when they try analysing a game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, Welbeck and Balotelli will both get 15ish but obvious Welbz offers more all round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Haha yeah! I even mute the commentary and just watch :|. Its so cringy when they try analysing a game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    99% sure I once heard some 'douchebag' come out with ''So how bout dem gunners mane, ??? Dats what Im talking about right there!!!'' in total seriousness

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine right now, Aston Villa do a Newcastle from 10/11 season. I will kill everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Also I see what you're trying to do but its just not catching on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Just imagine right now, Aston Villa do a Newcastle from 10/11 season. I will kill everyone.
    All it takes is a **** up from your back line (all of whom are liabilities btw) and then a sending off.

I reckon there's only one more goal in the game though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    0-100 real quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Forgot the key word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    99% sure I once heard some 'douchebag' come out with ''So how bout dem gunners mane, ??? Dats what Im talking about right there!!!'' in total seriousness
    Its so cringy. As long as it shows the match im happy. I keep talksport on during the background while i watch the match. Sometimes its dead when theres no sound watching a match.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nigg4 rel quick rel quick

ReputationRep:
    leaves united saying he's tired of playing in the left wing

wont get out of the left channel at arsenal

butthatsnoneofmybusiness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    You mean it got exposed when a team actually decided to move the ball around quickly?

We were a bunch of cretins last week playing football at 1mph in front of their defence. Just thinking about the match is rustling me
    Lol true, our inept attacking play made their defence probably look even better than it was.

ReputationRep:
    gabby rekd mert and left him 4 dead.

wut did i predict?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Just got home to see the score (My battery has been dead! ) and I see the score on Ssnhq... GET IN GUNNERS! 3-0 at half time? Rahh, we meant business.

Ozil ozil ozil ozil Welbz Welbz Welbz Welbz take a bow boys.

ReputationRep:
    Your team needs to score to even have a chance, you don't give the ball back. Strong logic from Villa fans.

They need to start pumping balls at Chambers like his second name is Kardashian.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel so sorry for Newcastle and Fulham fans.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.