Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Yep. Going well. Israelis must be laughing all the way to the bank(or should I say land?).

ReputationRep:
    durood taj - read it in abundance tonight
    Name:  2015-05-16 02.05.20.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  161.2 KB
    Attachment 399495399497
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katbob)
    durood taj - read it in abundance tonight
    Name:  2015-05-16 02.05.20.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  161.2 KB
    Attachment 399495399497
    I see you're still spreading the shirk bro. Please don't share this on the isoc, we're the I-soc, not the shirk-soc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    I see you're still spreading the shirk bro. Please don't share this on the isoc, we're the I-soc, not the shirk-soc.
    Stop talking nonsense this is i-soc not salafist-soc just because you say it's shirk doesn't mean the rest of the Islamic world agrees, durood taj is read by millions of muslims across the globe stop hating if you don't like it ignore it. jazakallah.

ReputationRep:
    Stop talking nonsense this is i-soc not salafist-soc just because you say it's shirk doesn't mean the rest of the Islamic world agrees, durood taj is read by millions of muslims across the globe stop hating if you don't like it ignore it. jazakallah.
    Yep the "Islamic" society, in Islam we don't do shirk.

Well it looks like millions of muslims are committing shirk then, may Allah guide them. Na, I won't ignore your shirk on here. You post things like this and I will continue calling you out for it. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yep the "Islamic" society, in Islam we don't do shirk.

Well it looks like millions of muslims are committing shirk then, may Allah guide them. Na, I won't ignore your shirk on here. You post things like this and I will continue calling you out for it. :yy:
    In the Islamic society we let Allah judge, he will reward and punish those accordingly in this world and in the hereafter, it is not the job of a minor, to be putting accusations of shirk on millions of muslims.

ReputationRep:
    In the Islamic society we let Allah judge, he will reward and punish those accordingly in this world and in the hereafter, it is not the job of a minor, to be putting accusations of shirk on millions of muslims.
    The 'durood' is clearly giving Prophet (SAW) qualities that only Allah can have. That is completely haram. How can you justify that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    The 'durood' is clearly giving Prophet (SAW) qualities that only Allah can have. That is completely haram. How can you justify that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    please show me where?

ReputationRep:
    Allah will judge us, don't worry. However he lets us judge people in the dunya aswell, hence we have Islamic laws and courts.

In the Islamic society, we try to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, following examples from the Qur'an.

Sahih International
    O my son, establish prayer, enjoin what is right, forbid what is wrong, and be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination.

Surah Luqman, verse 17.

Shirk is wrong. And people aren't going let someone spread wrong.. This isn't whatsapp where we'll be patient with you for a couple of weeks. Don't worry, I can quote a scholar aswell. However like last time, you'll probably start waffling "omg wahaabis" and start telling me about how Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab kicked the Ottomans out of Arabia in the 1900s (even though he lived in the 1700s ).

Oh and Aka R, in your transition to this account - you've forgot to change the girl sign to male. Just putting it out there if you didn't know

ReputationRep:
    "The repeller of affliction and disease and drought and illness and pain."

That's just one thing which is wrong with "durood" that you've posted.

How was that aka r?

It's misguidance galore. Packed into one big haramfest for the gullible.
    brb in 1 hour brother, I hope your not angry at me, please forgive me if I hurt your feelings

ReputationRep:
    "The repeller of affliction and disease and drought and illness and pain."

That's just one thing which is wrong with "durood" that you've posted.

How was that aka r?

It's misguidance galore. Packed into one big haramfest for the gullible.
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    brb in 1 hour brother, I hope your not angry at me, please forgive me if I hurt your feelings
    I'm not :yy:

Altho the shirk sharing is quite annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice quiet streets at this time. For the most part, all you can hear is the birds.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Nice quiet streets at this time. For the most part, all you can hear is the birds.

Spoiler:
    Show

What are you doing out at around 3(?) in the street?

Pictures nice anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    What are you doing out at around 3(?) in the street?

Pictures nice anyway
    Yh it was around 3:50ish when I took those.

Oh. I was outside...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Sahih International
    As for he who gives and fears Allah

[92:5]

Sahih International
    And believes in the best [reward],

[92:6]

Sahih International
    We will ease him toward ease.

[92:7]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    Sahih International
    As for he who gives and fears Allah

[92:5]

Sahih International
    And believes in the best [reward],

[92:6]

Sahih International
    We will ease him toward ease.

[92:7]

Btw. You know when you share hadiths and stuff, are you getting them from a website or from a book?

ReputationRep:
    Btw. You know when you share hadiths and stuff, are you getting them from a website or from a book?
    Mostly from sunnah.com
    I dont own bookssss like ThatMuslimGuy does, only have a copy of adab al-mufrad haha

Some others I took it from the books that I read

ReputationRep:
    Salaam. Any body else fasting today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.