Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I'm the precious little baby of the family, I aint going nowhere :nah:

You should really be studying AR, otherwise your parents won't be able to find a bride for you :lol:

My family aren't really that devoted and I'm 99% sure I won't be put in an arranged marriage.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Just skanked so hard I popped my shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    ^ Just skanked so hard I popped my shoulder.

you stopid

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    AR makes a classy return with the dead Bengali arranged marriage jokes. Nice.

^ lol btw
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    AR makes a classy return with the dead Bengali arranged marriage jokes. Nice.

^ lol btw
    What are people doing for new years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icejjfish(ii))
    ar makes a classy return with the dead bengali arranged marriage jokes. Nice.

^ lol btw

i know you missed me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

Nothing. I was working a 5 till 5 shift today and I'm working at 5am tomorrow morning too

Every other year I usually head out to the fireworks though. Not doing that this time though they can piss right off charging 10 pound to enter central london wtf
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Nothing. I was working a 5 till 5 shift today and I'm working at 5am tomorrow morning too

Every other year I usually head out to the fireworks though. Not doing that this time though they can piss right off charging 10 pound to enter central london wtf
    Urgh AR, I commend you. That means you have to wake up at like what 3:30am or something?

I know right! Last year I was like 'OK I'm deffo going central next year' only to find out you have to pay to just see the display absolute nonsense that is. At least the tube's free for about 6hours. Yay. Neighbours are doing fireworks, might just go watch that.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh AR, I commend you. That means you have to wake up at like what 3:30am or something?

I know right! Last year I was like 'OK I'm deffo going central next year' only to find out you have to pay to just see the display absolute nonsense that is. At least the tube's free for about 6hours. Yay. Neighbours are doing fireworks, might just go watch that.

Yh I went last year although it kinda sucked. I was on Waterloo bridge (I think it's that) so was seeing the fireworks just from the side instead of having a front view. Add to that I had a few gay tamils try and barge in front of us though but it didn't work. Don't know what it is about new year but everyone goes bat**** for no reason but it's a hilarious night. I definitely enjoy it more than Christmas day.

I wake up at 4:30 and leave at 4:50. Only takes 10mins to get there by car opposed to the 40 it would with traffic..

ReputationRep:
    Im studying on new years eve lol
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Yh I went last year although it kinda sucked. I was on Waterloo bridge (I think it's that) so was seeing the fireworks just from the side instead of having a front view. Add to that I had a few gay tamils try and barge in front of us though but it didn't work. Don't know what it is about new year but everyone goes bat**** for no reason but it's a hilarious night. I definitely enjoy it more than Christmas day.

I wake up at 4:30 and leave at 4:50. Only takes 10mins to get there by car opposed to the 40 it would with traffic..
    Ahh yeah I see what you mean lol, if you don't get a good view or aren't in the mix of it all no point going. My family and I are always so damn late for everything so it probably wouldn't have been a good idea :lol:

So it only takes you 20 mins to get ready? :eek: not bad at all haha!

ReputationRep:
    http://instagram.com/gumsolefeverrrr/

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yeah I see what you mean lol, if you don't get a good view or aren't in the mix of it all no point going. My family and I are always so damn late for everything so it probably wouldn't have been a good idea :lol:

So it only takes you 20 mins to get ready? :eek: not bad at all haha!
    No it would probably take longer. I'm barely awake and have time to shave or eat anything it's mostly just sitting on the toilet seat trying to wake up for 10 minutes

ReputationRep:
    I'm probably the only one who thinks New Years is overrated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fireworks - biggest waste of money going.

ReputationRep:
    Quiet night in for me tbh, do some work and gonna go gym (Pls don't judge). You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too, I don't understand the hype over New Years.

I'll probs be asleep before the fireworks begin :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Posted from TSR Mobile

The idea of a new year is over rated yes

The night isn't though, it's not so bad

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.