Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalVision)
    Right. Don't shoot the messenger, it's unconfirmed. Arsenal have agreed a fee for a top midfielder (not Flamini). Will most likely be announced by Wednesday. No names yet. Also Arsenal will make second bids for Valencia's Vicente Guaita and Cabaye next week.
    surely the messenger should actually have a message not some vague tenuous fourth hand ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhw)
    So, basically, you heard there was a chance Arsenal might be signing someone within the next 5 days but you're not sure if we will and you have no idea who it is.

ok

I'm only telling you what i have heard. Take it or leave it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalVision)
    I'm only telling you what i have heard. Take it or leave it
    You have two posts & are using the name of a well-known Arsenal blog who haven't even tweeted this. Yet you'd give this information on a forum targeted towards students.

Try harder.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud to continue rich vein of form and score 2

ReputationRep:
    Wenger will do the right thing and buy Tom Ince to replace Gervinho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceguy95)
    Giroud to continue rich vein of form and score 2
    I hope so but Giroud isn't the best of strikers away from home. Last season 11 of his 12 PL goals were scored at the Emirates, and even the other was scored in London - Upton Park.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jack benched. Rosicky, Ramsey, Cazorla midfield. Podolski starts. Really not sure about cazorla and rosickys defensive game so I think Ramsey will have to stay deep at all times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Wenger will do the right thing and buy Tom Ince to replace Gervinho.
    The worst thing about this is that it would actually be a good move as oxlade is injured

ReputationRep:
    That guy that had a rant on ArsenalFanTV has become pretty famous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Jack benched. Rosicky, Ramsey, Cazorla midfield. Podolski starts. Really not sure about cazorla and rosickys defensive game so I think Ramsey will have to stay deep at all times
    Unless Rosicky plays the Pirlo-style role. But either way, I think it's good Cazorla is playing through the middle - he's so much more effective there than out wide. And when he clicks, Arsenal clicks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    good luck arsneal, you'll need it

ReputationRep:
    If it's any consolation, I think you'll win this game tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Taarabt and Berbatov might not work hard but if they both decide to play then we could honestly get demolished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Taarabt and Berbatov might not work hard but if they both decide to play then we could honestly get demolished.
    Relax. We're not that bad that Fulham could demolish us. Whichever team wins, it'll be very tight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Relax. We're not that bad that Fulham could demolish us. Whichever team wins, it'll be very tight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My bad I meant they could demolish our defence, im sure we could score a few past them but with sagna at the back and jenkinson on the right i can see problems.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377344799.794304.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  187.1 KBWhat the **** is Wenger doing wearing shorts in that picture :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1377344799.794304.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  187.1 KBWhat the **** is Wenger doing wearing shorts in that picture :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Player manager :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are playing well. They need to finish and score a goal to take full control. Otherwise it will be a long 90 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    So lucky :rofl2:

Giroud for FF though :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Girooooooud!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.