I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    i feel left out of the convo
    Join in then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Indeed! Greatness comes to those who wait
    Indeed it does, biut what if two people have been waiting for the same thing for the same amount of time, what then ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    You'll always be welcome as long as i'm around But that's not a bad thing either! Some people feel that confiding in a lot of people helps them, some prefer a select few, some prefer one, some prefer none. We all have different ways of dealing with problems and/or irregular circumstances and for the most part, they're all fine (within reasons i.e. violence for one isn't). My piece of advice for you is to only share your emotions with people you feel worthy to you. As rule 4 from Gibbs from NCIS states:

"The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best."

For me I struggle with that one, but the meaning behind it is sound. Only trust those you feel worthy and yeaaaaaah it'll help if it were just one person
    That's true, I just feel everyone gets annoyed with me when I do haha. It's not a good idea for me to keep things to myself completely, I get myself into some right states haha. I need to get ready to go out but I cba

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Join in then?
    I would if i knew where to chip in

ReputationRep:
    Indeed it does, biut what if two people have been waiting for the same thing for the same amount of time, what then ...
    hmm I guess it depends on what the thing is. For somethings need no waiting, and rather require action.

ReputationRep:
    No worries, I ushered in a new era (actual conversations I mean and not rushed two week threads :lol:) whilst this thread seeing some old posters coming back. I'm tired of king-dom, I want to be regular old rockstar of the thread once more :yep:

Spiral is creating the next thread because I figured it'd be far as I believe he hasn't created one and he was up for it
    Agreed. He's mustered up enough experience over the last few years and deserves a shot at kingship.

I'm proud of all my students. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I would if i knew where to chip in
    Well if you don't have anything to add to the conversation why are you bothered about not being part of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    That's true, I just feel everyone gets annoyed with me when I do haha. It's not a good idea for me to keep things to myself completely, I get myself into some right states haha. I need to get ready to go out but I cba
    You've never annoyed me!! It takes a lot for something on the internet to annoy me I think you're a good poster in truth. That's the same with me, but sometimes I find it hard to find someone to talk to. That's why I like TSR, there's always someone to communicate with

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. He's mustered up enough experience over the last few years and deserves a shot at kingship.

I'm proud of all my students. :hugs:
    Plus he's a boss!

I'm not a damn student though! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    hmm I guess it depends on what the thing is. For somethings need no waiting, and rather require action.
    Spoken like a philosopher, so what things require action and no words?

ReputationRep:
    Plus he's a boss!

I'm not a damn student though! :unimpressed:
    We were always on equal footing.

Spoken like a philosopher, so what things require action and no words?
    Many things, my favourite being - if you have a bad friendship group that feeds on you to serve their own insecurities. The action of removing yourself from them [gradually over time] can make you a lot happier. :daydreaming:

Easier said than done though.

ReputationRep:

Many things, my favourite being - if you have a bad friendship group that feeds on you to serve their own insecurities. The action of removing yourself from them [gradually over time] can make you a lot happier. :daydreaming:

Easier said than done though.
    What about in a romance sense

ReputationRep:
    What about in a romance sense
    D'you have feelings for a girl?

In relationships both action and words are necessary, though actions are much more powerful

ReputationRep:
    Now we're talking

ReputationRep:

In relationships both action and words are necessary, though actions are much more powerful
    Maybe, although i am just genuinley curious (i'm a scientist; a computer scientist, but a scientist no the less)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, although i am just genuinley curious (i'm a scientist; a computer scientist, but a scientist no the less)
    haha i shee! hope you're not stuck in the friendzone, it can be painful :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Tom has feelings for every girl

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: is this true tom?

ReputationRep:
    No party tonight for me anymore! Guess you're all stuck with me now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha i shee! hope you're not stuck in the friendzone, it can be painful :sad:
    Been in the friendzone a lot
    :rofl2: is this true tom?
    No not always, i'll admit i'm fickle as i got no female attention until uni, but i don't crush on EVERY girl, name 2 girls i've crushed on

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.