(Original post by Ria06)
    simon, i sense sarcasm :p:
    I'd never ever ever be sarcastic to you Ria. :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes we may go to tescos :p:

I can't be bothered to reply on facebook and here so in response to your message Ria: Yes. If it wasn't for men I wouldn't eat crap food and wouldn't be fat and have bad skin. I hate men. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    What have we done this time Dazi?

ReputationRep:
    Men cause global warming and are killing all the polar bears.

ReputationRep:
    Oh noes! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yay for our mummies tomorrow

i went to the doctor and he was adorable and i wish i had more problems cos i wanted to stay and chat. he's the nicest doctor EVER. but there's nothing wrong with my ear yay. i felt like i wasted his time but nevermind.

i need to pack to go home! i dont know what to pack so im just going to take all my clothes to be washed anyway. oooh and my bed sheets. i dont know if sainsburys garage will accept my solo card tomorrow. hmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Karen can share my mummy. ;yes;

I am doing silly statistics and rushing to get done and eat and go see Kazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzen. #excited#

ReputationRep:
    I feel as though I've never been to a doctor I've actually liked, or rather one which actually took the time to pay attention to what was wrong.

I like your mum Simon. I like her jokes which you just think are cringe-worthy, although half the fun is perhaps your reaction :p:
    *PMs Simon with secret information.*

ReputationRep:
    same karen! well i guess because ive always had the same doctors at home and theyre useless. but he was really nice and actually listened and tried.

its soo cold.

ReputationRep:
    Meanie Kazzy. :p:

I am eating tea!

Oooh secret information!

ReputationRep:
    MUSE ISN'T WORKING AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR MY TUTORIAL WORK WITHOUT CHECKING MY EMAIL

Yeah, yeah, lesson learnt, don't leave work till the last minute. But still, how unlucky that the one time it doesn't work is the one time I need it :'(

ReputationRep:
    Mole

ReputationRep:
    Bloody mole.

ReputationRep:
    i am a mole and i live in a hole

ReputationRep:
    E4 wasn't working either earlier. Maybe it's a conspiracy!

I LOVE my doctor here at uni. He's so nice! When stuff was happening at home in January during my exams and stuff, he offered to write me a doctors note and everything.

I don't like female doctors at all. I find them very unsympathetic and they NEVER give anti-biotics. Nasty.

ReputationRep:
    I had a female nurse who gave me hayfever stuff and a lollie! :eek:

can you get in touch with anyone else for the work Kazz? I could see if lucy is online and ask her?

ReputationRep:
    Not MOLE - MUSE!

*Throws things.*

And we had 30 second power-cut earlier as well. Conspiracies all around.

ReputationRep:
    i need a sleeeeep :snoozing:

oo north sea coast....most sever storm warnings for 31 years :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    Not MOLE - MUSE!

*Throws things.*

And we had 30 second power-cut earlier as well. Conspiracies all around.
    Ooh us too! We all stumbled around trying to find torches but then the lights came back on.

Oooh storms!!! Maybe we shall be able to take photos of them Kazz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inferiormadbeing)
    I had a female nurse who gave me hayfever stuff and a lollie! :eek:

can you get in touch with anyone else for the work Kazz? I could see if lucy is online and ask her?
    I don't have anyone else's contact details, apart from via Facebook.
    I'm just doing the work anyway. I know have to do a summary of the paper, and know it has to be up to one page long. I just can't remember what was specifically listed to be included in the summary, but I can make an educated guess. I'll then check later this evening/tomorrow morning when hopefully MUSE will be back up to see if there's anything I've missed out before my tutorial at 10am.
    So, I'll still let you know when I finished. Or, if you have work you could do here you could always do that.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.