(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    Have you slept yet? :mmm:
    About 4/5 hours, then I went to my lecture :mmm:
    I hope I get tired enough that it has reset my body clock :erm:

Loz get some rest :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :hugs:

Tired, but strangely energetic. I need to do some work of some sort soon :sad:
    How's you?

And Fatty's had more sleep than me :yep:
    Same, need to get my arse in gear.

:mmm:

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    You shouldn't do full body workouts and go 3 times a week, your body will become overworked. You will spend less time in the gym if you split, but it will be efficient. Try these splits:

Back + Biceps
    Chest + Triceps
    Shoulders + Legs

Learn different exercises you can do with dumbells/barbells. I can guarentee that you will see better results in the long-run.
    If you're doing whole body work-outs, then I presume that you are a beginner, which is normal. Do you use free weights or machines?
    That's just ****ed up though. Compound movements exercise your whole body, so immediately that plan is out the window.

And you're calling me a beginner? Wow, you utter moron. You should look at people who do starting strength and the gains they make from that, then come back and we'll see you're the beginner who was probably recommended your workout by some crappy instructor at the gym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    That's just ****ed up though. Compound movements exercise your whole body, so immediately that plan is out the window.

And you're calling me a beginner? Wow, you utter moron. You should look at people who do starting strength and the gains they make from that, then come back and we'll see you're the beginner who was probably recommended your workout by some crappy instructor at the gym
    :rofl2:
    Looks like I touched a nerve. Oh well, at least I tried to help :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Starting Metrics later! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Amie :smug:
    What's the name of the group? :ahee:
    jay :smug:

its called 'you know you're hammered when *my name* seems sober"

:awesome:

its funny becauuse it's true :pierre:

out of my friends i'm usually the most drunk out of the lot, but the other night people were worse than me and that takes some doing, hence the group :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    jay :smug:

its called 'you know you're hammered when *my name* seems sober"

:awesome:

its funny becauuse it's true :pierre:

out of my friends i'm usually the most drunk out of the lot, but the other night people were worse than me and that takes some doing, hence the group :ahee:
    :rofl:

You and you're drinking :p:

I'm usually (one of) the most sober when I go out. Although, there are times where I have went a bit mad :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink innit. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
    I don't drink innit. :smug:
    Same bruv :smug:
    Given it up for a year (excluding special occasions) :smug:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

You and you're drinking :p:

I'm usually (one of) the most sober when I go out. Although, there are times where I have went a bit mad :ahee:
    i just seem to be a massive lightweight nowadays, i blame the £6.99 bottles of vodka :awesome:

i don't think i've ever stayed sober on a night out :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    i just seem to be a massive lightweight nowadays, i blame the £6.99 bottles of vodka :awesome:

i don't think i've ever stayed sober on a night out :teehee:
    Do you kill a whole bottle in one night? :teehee:

I have a few times. It's a mixed bag really. I pretty much play the role of looking after everyone, which has had it's funny moments :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Do you kill a whole bottle in one night? :teehee:

I have a few times. It's a mixed bag really. I pretty much play the role of looking after everyone, which has had it's funny moments :rofl:
    no :shock: the most i've done is 2/3 of a bottle and i was hungover for 2 days :ahee: never done that again lol

i usually drink bout a 1/3 of a bottle before i go out, depending on whether i keep losing at the drinking games lol :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    no :shock: the most i've done is 2/3 of a bottle and i was hungover for 2 days :ahee: never done that again lol

i usually drink bout a 1/3 of a bottle before i go out, depending on whether i keep losing at the drinking games lol :teehee:
    JayAyy doesn't get hangovers tbh :smug:

Ahhh I see :p:
    I usually get as drunk as possible before leaving to go out (that's if I drink) because drinks in clubs are too expensive

:lurk:

ReputationRep:
      Typo :smug:

J-Dog :run::turban:

ReputationRep:
        How you doing man? :smug:

ReputationRep:
        electric message chair cushion :love:

Not too bad, trying to get started on a presentation for my dissertation but all I've done is spend the day on youtube. :cyber:

How about you? :bunny:

ReputationRep:
          Stop going on Youtube and start your presentation ffs :whip:

Not much, printed off all my lecture slides for the next few weeks. Now getting ready for my 4 o'clock lecture :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.