Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Not New Year where I am for another 5 hours. Delighted to still be in a World Cup year.
    You from Murica?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I'm probably the only one who thinks New Years is overrated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Iso dear, how are you doing this mighty fine time of night?

ReputationRep:
    New Years is but that's because of where I currently live.

ReputationRep:
    Here comes Wilfred with his hipster rap music
    That's rubbish. Outkast are by far my favourite Hip-Hop act above all the lesser known rappers and artists. Check the avatar and location. You can't say Outkast are not pop or aren't mainstream.

ReputationRep:
    Here comes Wilfred with his hipster rap music

MMLP GOAT hip hop album of this century

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fixed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Iso dear, how are you doing this mighty fine time of night?
    Splendid dear just saw the fireworks in Newcastle riverside. Think Sydney but smaller and shorter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    That's rubbish. Outkast are by far my favourite Hip-Hop act above all the lesser known rappers and artists. Check the avatar and location. You can't say Outkast are not pop or aren't mainstream.
    I'm just teasing man, following the chat we had that time with SUG on plug. Tbf Andre 3000 is probably amongst the best of all time. Quite underrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Splendid dear just saw the fireworks in Newcastle riverside. Think Sydney but smaller and shorter
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Phew you're responding to me lol

Aww that sounds lovely hun, did you go with a couple of mates? Was there live music?
    My neighbours have to be the best! They're all mad lol, absolutely wonderful firework display right outside! They're still outside dancing into the night...

ReputationRep:
    Stillmatic>MMLP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just teasing man, following the chat we had that time with SUG on plug. Tbf Andre 3000 is probably amongst the best of all time. Quite underrated.
    I hear you, it's just people seem to think I only rate the lesser known artists for the sake of going against the popular opinion, plus I keep saying Kanye and Jay-Z are not as great as people think they are.

Most Hip-Hop fans rightly have Andre in their top 5 so imo he's rated how he should be -- one of the greats.

I reckon if the FF Misc thread lot had heard the first four Outkast albums, they'd rethink when saying MBDTF and MMLP are the greatest albums of whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Phew you're responding to me lol

Aww that sounds lovely hun, did you go with a couple of mates? Was there live music?
    My neighbours have to be the best! They're all mad lol, absolutely wonderful firework display right outside! They're still outside dancing into the night...
    just my family this year. So had to keep things civil. Nah just 10 mins of fireworks on the river, nothing too grand. My neighbours have some fireworks going on too haha. Although I hope it stops within the next hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    actually dislike eminem, idk what it is about him or his music. Just don't see what everyone else sees i guess.

happy transfer window opening

ReputationRep:
    MBTDF is overrated and is probably Kanye's 3rd worst album, MMLP lol that's classic white boy syndrome.

ReputationRep:
    Yep new year so giving up my troll account. Apologies to all those I've trolled with it, I just cba doing it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    accidentally baited yourself out top lel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    MBTDF is overrated and is probably Kanye's 3rd worst album, MMLP lol that's classic white boy syndrome.
    The amount of racism in TSR FF to both me and Eminem is unreal

ReputationRep:
    Yep new year so giving up my troll account. Apologies to all those I've trolled with it, I just cba doing it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kudos mate. Ku****ing dose. Knew it was a bait troll account but didn't expect you to be the troll. Was too ******** like and made too little posts to not be a dupe.

(Original post by Fideo)
    The amount of racism in TSR FF to both me and Eminem is unreal
    Black people can't be racist don't be a ****ing idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    All of his music, it's pop music bruh. Safe music that white parents feel OK to put in their brats stockings for Christmas. Never been a trendsetter (musically).
    Hmm, you could argue that Jaz o and Jay Z began the fast rap trend, hence the name the originators.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trrr)
    Hmm, you could argue that Jaz o and Jay Z began the fast rap trend, hence the name the originators.
    Jay-Z took his name, took his style and **** on him when he made it.

ReputationRep:
    Nas > Rakim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

Who the **** is Iso's dupe?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.