Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dat Gomez instinct doe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    So what?
    So don't throw stones if you live in a glass house...
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    LOOOOL!
    But... nvm. :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    North London clubs really love finishing 4th don't they. Please let this streak continue.

2013-14: Arsenal
    2012-13: Arsenal
    2011-12: Spurs
    2010-11: Arsenal
    2009-10: Spurs
    2008-09: Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    What about Villa? Do you think we'll beat them?
    It's a completely different scenario, a cup final where both teams will be up for it. I'm not buzzing with confidence but we should do it.

More proof today as to why a better keeper is needed, one makes 15 saves the other ****s up an easy diving save due to his size.

Benteke, Pedro and Lloris in the summer please

ReputationRep:
    Ospina, Walcott are absolute pony tbh.

Swansea have our number biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig time. More so than Stoke

ReputationRep:
    brb gonna slit my arm now

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys even finished 2nd in the last 6/7 seasons?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That was painful to watch.

With hindsight giroud should of stayed on, still wouldn't mind offloading walcott at the end of the season to subsidize a new striker, he's never made that step up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    North London clubs really love finishing 4th don't they. Please let this streak continue.

2013-14: Arsenal
    2012-13: Arsenal
    2011-12: Spurs
    2010-11: Arsenal
    2009-10: Spurs
    2008-09: Arsenal
    It'd take a miracle, I personally think we should play a 8-2-0 against you just to banter you off and take 3rd.

ReputationRep:
    I bet the lesser European teams are watching this game and drawing inspiration from the underdog
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not since 2005. They should have done it in 2008 and 2011 but bottled it both times.

ReputationRep:
    Shout out to Fabianski. Still my don

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haven't finished 2nd in the last 10 years

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    It's a completely different scenario, a cup final where both teams will be up for it. I'm not buzzing with confidence but we should do it.

More proof today as to why a better keeper is needed, one makes 15 saves the other ****s up an easy diving save due to his size.

Lloris, Lewa and Schneiderlin. Wenger needs to go for a mega bid for Lloris and Lewandowski. Wenger should be prepared to spend over 80-90mill if we want to win the League.

ReputationRep:

I think if we play like how we did vs Reading or Hull last year then they have a good chance of beating us. That goal by Pedro at the weekend was incredible. I don't rate Benteke and I doubt Spurs would sell is Lloris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    So don't throw stones if you live in a glass house...
    They dropped points when they shouldn't have and I find it funny, happened to us and they laughed too. We all get our turns. Just depends how you see things.

ReputationRep:
    It'd take a miracle, I personally think we should play a 8-2-0 against you just to banter you off and take 3rd.
    Yeah, no its really unlikely Arsenal wouldnt finish 3rd tbh. You'll have to **** up big time to let United finish 3rd, probably have to lose 2 of your last 3 games and United win thier last 2 which of course one of those is against Arsenal. I reckon you'll get a draw next week and confirm 3rd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    Lloris, Lewa and Schneiderlin. Wenger needs to go for a mega bid for Lloris and Lewandowski. Wenger should be prepared to spend over 80-90mill if we want to win the League.
    Ok pal. 3/10 troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    yep and it hurts to look at my fpl team now. At least I still have aguero in my team and I didn't transfer him out. Small mercies I suppose.
    yeah, that's not too bad then.
    it's just that most people will have him and most people will captain him - when a high profile player does well and you miss out on it, you lose so many points to the majority.
    that's why it's always a risk to captain somebody unexpected; big gamble

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.