Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    can I get through one ****ing hour without my ****ing mother commenting on my weight? its like she cant say anything without bringing it up. earlier she was crying and saying how she was proud that i'd got through the year BUT I need to lose weight. and that I should buy things that are baggy to cover myself and that I should buy shapewear because it would make my clothes look better... shes already given me a ****ing personality disorder, does she want to give me a ****ing eating disorder as well? do **** off.
    <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dont wanthim to get me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dont wanthim to get me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who? <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who? <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    donr think i should say. i should go

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    donr think i should say. i should go
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh ;( Go where? <3 I'm worried and not sure I understand but I hope you're okay. <3 :hugs:
    You dont have to go anywhere that you don't want to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I can't physically face tomorrow...

It's gonna be too hard. I know it already.

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No. I don't know what to do, I don't want to go on drugs definitely and if they send me a letter for counselling or anything I'd have to wait for months and my family would probably find out
    Hey, I also haven't gone to my GP about my mental health, because like you, I feel like they will either just suggest to go on meds or put me on a waiting list for counselling. Instead of that, I found counselling myself. There are probably a few charities in your area that offer free (or not very expensive) counselling and you could look out for those instead I was put on a waiting list for about 6 weeks or so which was quite hard, but my counselling has started and I have found it quite helpful! Definitely give it a go! If there is a long waiting list, then you could also find private counselling, it will be more expensive, but some counselors do offer reasonable prices too.

I'm really paranoid that everyone's copying me and it's making me really angry.
    At first it was just this girl i knew and i was annoyed but now it's my brother and this other guy i know which makes me think no one's actually copying me i'm just being weird. It's really irritating me though, i feel like who i am is being stolen by everyone and they are some how better versions. Which annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    Panic attack really ****

ReputationRep:
    Hes tryung to get in my brain

ReputationRep:
    Hei! How is it going? I am torn between panic-avoidance-let's just do it...bad thing, if it would have at least unreal/bad research (not no research at all)...:absinth::afraid::ahhhhh::argh::ashamed2::ashamed::banghead::beer::bumps::call2::captain::cheers::colondollar::cookie::cool::confused::confused::cry2::cry::dance::eek4::eek::erm::eyeball::getmecoat::mute::musicus::music::nutcase::viking::unimpressed::unsure::woo::yep::yes:
    Pretty sums up my week...(in no particular order)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I can't physically face tomorrow...

It's gonna be too hard. I know it already.

:cry:
    Anything specifically, you worry about? Any chance you can rationalize it? I hope you feel better soon.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm really paranoid that everyone's copying me and it's making me really angry.
    At first it was just this girl i knew and i was annoyed but now it's my brother and this other guy i know which makes me think no one's actually copying me i'm just being weird. It's really irritating me though, i feel like who i am is being stolen by everyone and they are some how better versions. Which annoys me.
    I don't think, one can copy you and if they try to be like you, it is rather a compliment, than a thread. With siblings it is also pretty normal,. that they share some traits with yourself, so nothing to worry. The thing with the better version of you is probably only your brain talking. And one thing is for sure, everyone is unique, not in an extraordinary way, but it is just the way it is.

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Panic attack really ****
    :console:

Hes tryung to get in my brain
    Do you mean metaphorically or really mean, he tries to get in your brain? (In a being John Malcovich way or a neurosurgeon way?) {Please tell me, in case I can trigger you with suggestions like that.}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    x
    Just hardto explain

I feel like he did what he did so he knew that it would **** me up so then its easier to control me

ReputationRep:
    this is ****. mental illness can get lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    this is ****. mental illness can get lost
    :hugs: Mental illness should indeed get lost.

Do you want to talk about it?

ReputationRep:
    Cannt do this :'(
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Stay strong, cos you can get through this and come out the other side smiling. Trust me, in five years time you'll look back and say to yourself 'holy ****, that was bad, but I'm glad I'm so much better now'. Things can and do get better! :lovehug:
    Thank you.

----------

Day 1: 6 ****ing phials of bloods taken today. 4 from one arm, 2 from the other when my blood stopped flowing. Christ.

Skipped dinner here because I was crying. Just want to go home. :cry2: How will this help me? They want to put me back on silly antidepressants.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    :jumphug: :console: Hope you're okay, lovey... Here if you want a chat at any point... :hugs:
    Thank you. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :hugs: Mental illness should indeed get lost.

Do you want to talk about it?
    just everything is stupid and blah. mood is rubbish, motivation non existent, so unstable and generally seriously unhappy.
    how are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Thank you.

----------

Day 1: 6 ****ing phials of bloods taken today. 4 from one arm, 2 from the other when my blood stopped flowing. Christ.

Skipped dinner here because I was crying. Just want to go home. :cry2: How will this help me? They want to put me back on silly antidepressants.
    Sorry to hear things are going so badly for you. I'd give the antidepressants a go, they might make you feel better and tbh you're probably better off doing what they say. But I know how scary it can be. :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.