Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blaah Blaah)
    Yeah I was going to gloat at you all from my high level in Farmville but I think I completely deleted it when I removed the app
    Get it again lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratocaster)
    Same. I used to play with a pretty intense CS clan. It was awesome, but I ended up ditching nights with friends and games of football for clan matches and tactic rundowns. :P So I stopped when exam time came around.
    I never joined a clan in CS : S but I did play a lot.

Spent most of Standard Grade exam leave working my way to the top of the stats on this french server. It was funny because I was one of the regulars but I never understood anything they were saying because they kept talking tactics in French down the mics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    People thoughts on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=999347

Mines says its no longer active? I have a feeling that means my fate is decided one way or another, no summer pool for me
    No longer active. I'm banking on Corpus being so small that they can't afford to lose applicants especially seeing as they have like 2-3 engineers a year anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    No longer active. I'm banking on Corpus being so small that they can't afford to lose applicants especially seeing as they have like 2-3 engineers a year anyway.
    Well, I think we know we are not in the summer pool. And do you think you completely missed your offer? If not, then maybe we are in??? :p: Trinity only gave out the amount of offers they have for places, non extra, but I would say they can still afford to not let us in

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm a bit late, but since you asked... :P

I blurred out your face just in case you didn't want it shown or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think we know we are not in the summer pool. And do you think you completely missed your offer? If not, then maybe we are in??? Trinity only gave out the amount of offers they have for places, non extra, but I would say they can still afford to not let us in
    I'm fairly certain I've got in, I only needed 105 out of 210 in Physics, and did a retake. Already certain of an A in Maths, only needed 93 out of 200 out of the two best of 3 FM modules for an A in that and don't need Chemistry. M3 and FP2 were dire though. Although by dire I actually mean the first 4 questions on both were ok, but the last 4 weren't completed by me, I made a good stab at them though. :p:
    I'm just saying if I did miss my offer then hopefully Corpus' size will tide me through.

ReputationRep:
    I've resorted to log into every single institutional site I am a part of just to make sure my results haven't been leaked. I should have applied to Loughborough for Maths as a joke just so my Dad could get my results early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratocaster)
    I know I'm a bit late, but since you asked... :P

I blurred out your face just in case you didn't want it shown or whatever.
    This definitely deserves rep!!

To lupus, why the heck did you share that thread? Now if I go on and it's still active I'll think I've missed my offer. If it's not active it could mean either way so :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    I'm fairly certain I've got in, I only needed 105 out of 210 in Physics, and did a retake. Already certain of an A in Maths, only needed 93 out of 200 out of the two best of 3 FM modules for an A in that and don't need Chemistry. M3 and FP2 were dire though. Although by dire I actually mean the first 4 questions on both were ok, but the last 4 weren't completed by me, I made a good stab at them though. :p:
    I'm just saying if I did miss my offer then hopefully Corpus' size will tide me through.
    I am in a similar situation as you, and think I have done at least enough to get in. I only needed 70/175 in chemistry, already had an A in maths and needed one more A. We shall see on Thursday.

What are other people of the Thread finding when they try to log in to SAQ?

ReputationRep:
    I wish my school signed up to edexcel's results plus thing, all my A Levels are with them. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leala4628)
    To lupus, why the heck did you share that thread? Now if I go on and it's still active I'll think I've missed my offer. If it's not active it could mean either way so :eek3:
    It is just a theory/speculation. We will not know for sure until Thursday. You would have seen the thread anyway on the Cambridge forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    I wish my school signed up to edexcel's results plus thing, all my A Levels are with them. :sigh:
    I have tried login in to the online results for CCEA and UCAS and nothing has been leaked sadly. What time could you have got them online then?

ReputationRep:
    I have tried login in to the online results for CCEA and UCAS and nothing has been leaked sadly. What time could you have got them online then?
    No idea, I thought you could already get them now or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    No idea, I thought you could already get them now or something.
    Nah, getting them online means you can get them early online. I can get mine at 7am, not 6am like my school told me! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, getting them online means you can get them early online. I can get mine at 7am, not 6am like my school told me! :mad:
    STEP results are out at midnight... or at least they better be. If not I'll be up all night waiting...

ReputationRep:
    I don't look at the Cambridge forum that often :awesome: Mine's no longer active :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I got a password for edexcel last year but havn't got one this year.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonofdot)
    STEP results are out at midnight... or at least they better be. If not I'll be up all night waiting...
    Thats good, why can't other online results be the same??? :mob:

(Original post by leala4628)
    Mine's no longer active
    Hmmm, so could be either. However no-one has theirs still active so far. We need to find that elusive specimen(person) first before we can be fairly sure my theory is correct

ReputationRep:
    ''so could be either''?????????? harrumph

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.