Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahul.10)
    Aww brilliant mate, i dunno whether to be worried now or not, massive confusion lol
    have you checked your email? check the junk section etc. it will say"thanks for choosing NTU"

i'm surprised i got mine on a Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    have you checked your email? check the junk section etc. it will say"thanks for choosing NTU"

i'm surprised i got mine on a Saturday.
    Yep, i've been checking my email constantly for like 2 weeks and my junk folder is empty, it's like applying for uni all over again

Aww fml.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, i've been checking my email constantly for like 2 weeks and my junk folder is empty, it's like applying for uni all over again

Aww fml.
    you still have 8 or so days to receive the email, don't worry dude you'll get it(i sound stupid because i was worrying about it as much if not more than you)

ReputationRep:
    you still have 8 or so days to receive the email, don't worry dude you'll get it(i sound stupid because i was worrying about it as much if not more than you)
    I hope so, i'll ring them up if i havn't got it by wednesday. ahaha, watch me get it in like an hour and then feel like moron

ReputationRep:
    I got mine a few hours after I firmed o_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wasted Wrath)
    I got mine a few hours after I firmed o_O
    they're sending them out by departments, yours was probably one of the first.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Sociology, and I still haven't received my NTU ID.. Does anyone have a conditional for Sociology and has actually received their ID?

ReputationRep:
    I phoned NTU and asked them for my ID and they gave it to me that day Still havent had it through the post though! I dont understand why they leave it so late! Im gonna be living in Sandby next year 3rd floor =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    I phoned NTU and asked them for my ID and they gave it to me that day Still havent had it through the post though! I dont understand why they leave it so late! Im gonna be living in Sandby next year 3rd floor =)
    Wait, you have an unconditional offer and they never emailed you your id? You would have missed the priority booking if you didn't ring them up, what the f**k are they doing?

ReputationRep:
    Wait, you have an unconditional offer and they never emailed you your id? You would have missed the priority booking if you didn't ring them up, what the f**k are they doing?
    Haha, I don't even think they know what they are doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loves2spooge)
    Haha, I don't even think they know what they are doing.
    I know yeah, makes you wonder what else they'll f**k up

ReputationRep:
    I know!!!! Me and my friend both got uncoditional offers and we still havent had our ID =/ ITS MAD!!! NTU an ucas also messed up my friends offer. He hadnt heard anything from the uni in weeks so he phoned them up and they were like 'oooh you were supose to find out 2 weeks ago that youd had an offer' He was angry! its not fair! I hope everyone gets there IDs before May 9th!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    I know!!!! Me and my friend both got uncoditional offers and we still havent had our ID =/ ITS MAD!!! NTU an ucas also messed up my friends offer. He hadnt heard anything from the uni in weeks so he phoned them up and they were like 'oooh you were supose to find out 2 weeks ago that youd had an offer' He was angry! its not fair! I hope everyone gets there IDs before May 9th!!!!
    Jesus, maybe they hate us because we're the last ones to pay the £3000 uni fees :P We've all been going crazy about this whole ID thing and then they send us that "Student experience survey", that pissed me off :mad: i have 8 days to get mine, i am actually ****ting myself

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, maybe they hate us because we're the last ones to pay the £3000 uni fees :P We've all been going crazy about this whole ID thing and then they send us that "Student experience survey", that pissed me off :mad: i have 8 days to get mine, i am actually ****ting myself
    not only that, it may be worse if you get your id late just to find the password and i.d doesn't work when you wanna log in.

it's so dodgy lol.

ReputationRep:
    not only that, it may be worse if you get your id late just to find the password and i.d doesn't work when you wanna log in.

it's so dodgy lol.
    Dude atleast you've heard from NTU, i keep thinking they've forgotten about me and i'll end up at...eurgh....the open university :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

it's so dodgy lol.
    The whole applying for halls process was a stupid one tbh! It confused me a little! Then i got an email telling me that they were going to take my room off me because I hadnt set up my payment plan for next year! I didnt even know how to do it until they sent me the instructions. I went to Bangor uni last year and that process was really simple!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: do you think?! thats not fair I think they are just unorganised!
    I really hope you get to hear from them soon! Have you phoned them to ask for your ID? Do you want me to get the number for you that I phoned?
    Student experience survey?! I havent had that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    The whole applying for halls process was a stupid one tbh! It confused me a little! Then i got an email telling me that they were going to take my room off me because I hadnt set up my payment plan for next year! I didnt even know how to do it until they sent me the instructions. I went to Bangor uni last year and that process was really simple!
    BCU's accommodation service is simple aswell, no ID bulls**t. Just had to put down your top 5 choices and they would do all the work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    :eek: do you think?! thats not fair I think they are just unorganised!
    I really hope you get to hear from them soon! Have you phoned them to ask for your ID? Do you want me to get the number for you that I phoned?
    Student experience survey?! I havent had that :confused:
    aha does make sense, i would do that if i was in charge
    Thanks Their office opens on tuesday apparently, damn bank holidays, so i was gonna ring then, but yeah that would be great, cheers
    Really? It was a load of crap anyways

ReputationRep:
    BCU's accommodation service is simple aswell, no ID bulls**t. Just had to put down your top 5 choices and they would do all the work
    Yup thats how Bangor was too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.