Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auzzieman04)
    Doesn't ring any bells? There was quite a few
    i think her name was holly...

(Original post by Stray_talk)
    True, although where is the 'Island of Fernandos'?
    it's actually Tenerife :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the one episode that I miss just happens to be the one where lucy got a date! there are so many girls there that just pout and smile and come out with some cheap cheesy one liners. but lucy seems to actually have a personality. she and zsa zsa are the most memorable. I'll definitely miss lucy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hali0112)
    the one episode that I miss just happens to be the one where lucy got a date! there are so many girls there that just pout and smile and come out with some cheap cheesy one liners. but lucy seems to actually have a personality. she and zsa zsa are the most memorable. I'll definitely miss lucy.
    yeah i don't know about that...she did have some personality but by the end of it she was just desperate to get a date with anyone and i was wondering if her light was still working cos it was never going off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you know you can watch it on ITVplayer right?

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody think the twins will actually ever get a date?? :curious:

I personally think, it's really bad for them that they're right beside each other and that they always look like replicas of each other! How the hell is the guy meant to differentiate and pick one?? They always get their lights turned off first by the guy..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)

I personally think, it's really bad for them that they're right beside each other and that they always look like replicas of each other! How the hell is the guy meant to differentiate and pick one?? They always get their lights turned off first by the guy..
    Nope. Why would someone pick one over the other anyway? It doesn't help that they are both ditzy as a Cheerleader in a Bad American Teen Movie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Nope. Why would someone pick one over the other anyway? It doesn't help that they are both ditzy as a Cheerleader in a Bad American Teen Movie.
    yes exactly! they should try to be different from each other!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad Zsa Zsa is still there, otherwise, there wouldn't be anything worth watching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)

It was idiotic for them to come on the show together. I don't think a guy would want to select a girl if it looks like there is going to be some kind of third wheel.

ReputationRep:
    EEE!!!!!!!! I can't believe Lucy got a date!! (Ive only got that far, don't tell me what happens xD)

ReputationRep:
    That Peggy girl is annoying, she openly admits she's super picky and has some uber specific, selective view so she may never even leave her light on in the end for any guy. Why are you on the show again.... won't get a date in real life either like that

she's left her light on like twice in the last round (paddy said)

ReputationRep:
    YyeeTTY Lucy got a date!!! Thought the day wound never come.. And what that guy said was so cute.. She must have been waiting for me..awwwww.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    That Peggy girl is annoying, she openly admits she's super picky and has some uber specific, selective view so she may never even leave her light on in the end for any guy. Why are you on the show again.... won't get a date in real life either like that

Peggy !???! Is that the really tall girl? Black hair? If so I agree!

ReputationRep:
    Peggy is too picky, she only goes for the super attractive guys but the super attractive guys are so vain so they will always turn off her light because Peggy's looks are a threat to their vanity. If I was a guy, I would be worried about other guys being too much of a threat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Peggy is too picky, she only goes for the super attractive guys but the super attractive guys are so vain so they will always turn off her light because Peggy's looks are a threat to their vanity. If I was a guy, I would be worried about other guys being too much of a threat.
    Either that or they realise she's a bit of a dolled up tart! Seriously, she really can't afford to be picky with that amount of slap on her face!!

ReputationRep:
    That last guy is nice. :love:
    I can't believe Kate got a date! I hope Zsa Zsa & Samantha go soon, they are so cringey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Either that or they realise she's a bit of a dolled up tart! Seriously, she really can't afford to be picky with that amount of slap on her face!!
    Lol yeah, she wears a lot of make up, I wonder how she would look without it.

Guys shouldn't lie though, the girl is attractive. Either that or they are gay. I say this as a straight girl.

ReputationRep:
    She's not hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)

She's got a boyfriend apparently, just there for 'exposure'. She's in my year at uni (:facepalm:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    She's got a boyfriend apparently, just there for 'exposure'. She's in my year at uni (:facepalm:).
    lmao! jokes, what a dumb *****, exposure for what? So all guys can see you're vain, stuck up and a bit silly

what uni do you go to btw?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.