Turn on thread page Beta

Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take MK2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon422)
    Ahhh, well you're too confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am not. Come, I can show you how to hunt foxes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No sane person, surely

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some people simply don't have the capacity to appreciate less conventionally attractive facial features. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Am not. Come, I can show you how to hunt foxes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just
    this evening has been too confusing for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la95)
    Some people simply don't have the capacity to appreciate less conventionally attractive facial features. :unimpressed:
    I can completely comprehend this and give it my full agreement, people should open their mind to such beauty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha awh, I wasnt v bothered, not sure what his intentions were but I havent exactly been insulted as such so im cool with it... Bit weird of him to be on here though if he is 'old enough to be your dad'... Creep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's good then and yeah exactly... Like wth is he doing then?

(Original post by Rednekk)
    I'm not little. I'm old enough to be your dad.
    I don't even care. Stop acting like a child then. Surely you see how much more idiotic you are now, considering you said you were an adult, your acting like your 12.

ReputationRep:
    There's some very attractive people on this site

ReputationRep:
    I just
    this evening has been too confusing for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Snow foxes, with highly trained Eagles.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Snow foxes, with highly trained Eagles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds.... Fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can completely comprehend this and give it my full agreement, people should open their mind to such beauty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As you should...it takes a true intellectual to appreciate my dazzling good looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la95)
    As you should...it takes a true intellectual to appreciate my dazzling good looks.
    I must truly be an intellectual. Lets hope that passes my maths exam for me tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janicee)
    Then you did well xD and yeah, that's very true. The problem about attractive people is that they are so indifferent, some believe they have more rights or more worth simply because their attractive. That makes me angry -.- and attracted people are overrated anyway, they have no substance

And yeah, I think it has actually made people more rude, they believe it is okay to act like that on social media and then they replicate it in reality life

And haha I guess I am with problems that don't substantially affect me, but I think it's because I'm thankful for the things I do have, I don't want to dwell on the bad things ^-^ when I'm angry and **** I still go crazy and write poetry haha but it always blows over the truth makes interesting conversation!
    i agree, but remember this only applies to some people; we shouldn't generalise or make assumptions for every attractive person.
    i believe it is because some attractive people are used to being treated like gods in some cases, so they may be conditioned to think it makes them better

tbh, they aren't all bad; i get really annoyed when there's a really attractive person who is also intelligent with a great personality
    some people think that we get given a balance, but we don't
    it's all luck really; some people get drawn a rubbish hand, and some people get all the traits you could wish for

precisely, excellent!
    with online communication being such a big part of modern day life, there is a great overlap
    this can lead to an overlap in behaviour, which is what you so rightly suggested.

it's good to not give a damn sometimes, i wish i could ignore things.
    it does indeed, but sometimes the truth contradicts people's perceptions, and they dont like that

ReputationRep:
    I must truly be an intellectual. Lets hope that passes my maths exam for me tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It surely will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la95)
    It surely will.
    Fabulous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    i agree, but remember this only applies to some people; we shouldn't generalise or make assumptions for every attractive person.
    i believe it is because some attractive people are used to being treated like gods in some cases, so they may be conditioned to think it makes them better
    tbh, they aren't all bad; i get really annoyed when there's a really attractive person who is also intelligent with a great personality
    some people think that we get given a balance, but we don't
    it's all luck really; some people get drawn a rubbish hand, and some people get all the traits you could wish for
    precisely, excellent!
    with online communication being such a big part of modern day life, there is a great overlap
    this can lead to an overlap in behaviour, which is what you so rightly suggested.
    it's good to not give a damn sometimes, i wish i could ignore things.
    it does indeed, but sometimes the truth contradicts people's perceptions, and they dont like that
    Yeah oops I actually meant that and I agree ^-^ you get annoyed my attractive nice people? xD I can see what you mean, I guess I can get a bit jealous of people who are really pretty and nice because I'm like, WHYYYY haha but they're a lot better than rrogant people and I think it's again just being grateful, I'm thankful for the little things in my life so it helps me to ignore the big darker things, and idm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la95)
    Attachment 286089

I like to keep things natural.
    My god you're beautiful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janicee)
    Yeah oops I actually meant that and I agree ^-^ you get annoyed my attractive nice people? xD I can see what you mean, I guess I can get a bit jealous of people who are really pretty and nice because I'm like, WHYYYY haha but they're a lot better than rrogant people and I think it's again just being grateful, I'm thankful for the little things in my life so it helps me to ignore the big darker things, and idm
    yeah because people shouldn't have everything in abundance; we should either be smart, or funny, or pretty, or nice
    don't you think it would be so much nicer like that?
    you were really good at one thing in particular - think it would be awesome, like have a faction and everything

ReputationRep:
    I'm not little. I'm old enough to be your dad.
    in this society, you could be a 16 year old father...

but seriously, not to slate you or anything, but if you're so "old", why are you on a predominately "young person" forum?
    i mean, the title is The Student Room, which generally implies youth.

ReputationRep:

but seriously, not to slate you or anything, but if you're so "old", why are you on a predominately "young person" forum?
    Maybe because I'm a student?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because I'm a student?
    yeah, that was to be the exception that i was about to mention

what do you study?
    also, how old actually are you (if you don't mind me asking)?

ReputationRep:

1. Stereotype.

2. He's here for the same reason as us I would imagine.

3. Not necessarily.

Why have you gone off on one? You should be chained to the LFC thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.