Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Adult Nursing and have interview days in Oxford Brookes, Brighton and Herts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex_Bootneck)
    I'm applying for Adult Nursing and have interview days in Oxford Brookes, Brighton and Herts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When is your interview at Hertfordshire?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview for Nottingham uni in march and Lincoln uni in February, any idea on the types of questions that they will be asking or what they are looking for? also if anyone is going to these interviews do you fancy going in together? i hate the idea of walking into a new place not knowing anyone..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JodsC)
    Thankyou so much you're a star! I feel more relaxed after reading that haha! It sounds not so difficult, what time were you finished the whole thing? It's just im flying from N.Ireland and I have to in the airport on time for my flight back home!
    No problem! Well it depends what group you're in, but I think you should be done by 4/4:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellisvernon)
    i have an interview for Nottingham uni in march and Lincoln uni in February, any idea on the types of questions that they will be asking or what they are looking for? also if anyone is going to these interviews do you fancy going in together? i hate the idea of walking into a new place not knowing anyone..
    I have one at Nottingham on the 25th March for Adult branch, hopefully yours is on the same day?! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hullaballoon)
    No problem! Well it depends what group you're in, but I think you should be done by 4/4:30
    Great thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly26)
    I got an offer from Leeds the day after the interview. Very pleased!! It was very relaxed and you cant you a calculator for the maths test. I didn't find the maths too hard though, just basic ks3 stuff.
    Congratulations!! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucymjh)
    Hey! I had an interview at the University of Leeds in the first week of December & they've given me an offer (which I've firmly accepted it). I hope it went well for you. I know I was even more amazed by the university when I attended for my interview; it made me even more nervous because I really really wanted an offer !
    (P.S I'm doing adult nursing as of Sept 2015)
    hi, congracts on your offer, I also have an interview, what was the interview like? what did they ask you? how did you prepare? any tips i'de love to know xxx

ReputationRep:
    I had the interview last week and I did loads of prep and none of it helped me at all! Just practice maths I would say, be yourself, listen to others and join in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyva7)
    Have you had your interview at UEA? And which branch did you apply for? I have an interview for Adult in February so just wondering how yours went if you've had it yet!
    Hi

I decided to withdraw my application from UEA as I have already been offered a place at the uni I want, so I can't give you any advice I am afraid. Best of luck, research into MMI's and perhaps try and find some scenarios and I am sure you will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteemilyw)
    Got a rejection today from London South bank........disappointing as I thought the interview went well!! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that :/ I have the maths and english test on the 23rd which is quite a while away. But, if they are being v.picky now, I can only pray with crossed fingers that my group/set have a chance! Good luck with your other uni choices.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone apply to University of West London, Anglia Ruskin, South Bank, Kings or City University? Have you had any offers or responses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DianaOj)
    Did anyone apply to University of West London, Anglia Ruskin, South Bank, Kings or City University? Have you had any offers or responses?
    I applied to Anglia Ruskin I've been to an interview there but haven't heard back from them yet, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    How was the anglia Ruskin interview???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beni24)
    I applied to Anglia Ruskin I've been to an interview there but haven't heard back from them yet, what about you?
    Oh wow, I thought I was one of the early birds! Good luck I have the assessment and interview on the 19th. What was the whole day like if you don't mind asking? And where else did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy

I applied to City, South Bank & Kings.

I got a rejection from South bank
    An offer from city
    I'm still waiting for Kings (My school messed up my predicted grades so they initially rejected me but now they're reconsidering me since my school emailed them my actual predicted grades )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shanzii)
    Heyy

I applied to City, South Bank & Kings.

I got a rejection from South bank
    An offer from city
    I'm still waiting for Kings (My school messed up my predicted grades so they initially rejected me but now they're reconsidering me since my school emailed them my actual predicted grades )
    Hey!
    I like messaged you in the Child Nursing thread less than 2 minutes ago! ^.^ Congratulations on the offer for City, is that your first choice? I know the feeling, I had to hussle for my predicted grades for three weeks straight :mad:'. I hope you get a response Kings soon I was soooo surprised when they sent me a response, was not expecting it at all! I have the assessment for South Bank this coming week so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I like messaged you in the Child Nursing thread less than 2 minutes ago! ^.^ Congratulations on the offer for City, is that your first choice? I know the feeling, I had to hussle for my predicted grades for three weeks straight :mad:'. I hope you get a response Kings soon I was soooo surprised when they sent me a response, was not expecting it at all! I have the assessment for South Bank this coming week so fingers crossed!
    Heyy again

Thank you....ermm it wasn't actually. I went to their nursing & midwifery summer school and I loved it. But I never really had a first choice. I thought it was Southampton until I saw the uni and I didn't really like it lol.

Hopefully I will and congrats
    Good luck with South bank and Kings

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, I thought I was one of the early birds! Good luck I have the assessment and interview on the 19th. What was the whole day like if you don't mind asking? And where else did you apply to?
    I loved Anglia Ruskin! I got my offer two days after

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmilly11)
    I loved Anglia Ruskin! I got my offer two days after

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh congrats! Oh it's good they reply pretty early, I don't think my heart can take all this waiting much longer >.<' What was the day like in terms of the assessment and interview? And yeah, the university is great! I loved the atmosphere and the people are so nice. Is Anglia your first choice then?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.