Germany will give us our revenge :colone:
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Germany will give us our revenge :colone:

Nah Argentina for the win!
Original post by BBeyond
Nah Argentina for the win!

To be a glory hunter or not to be...
Original post by Black Rose
Now I get why de_monies said he was banned :lol: I logged onto tsr and it said something about technical difficulties :tongue:

I became so scared...I genuinely thought that I did something bad so needed to be banned from the site or something (I got a PM at the same time too, so I thought it might have been from the CT or something :lol:). Then I went on FB and sent a very panicked message to another mod, who was also very panicked like me :lol:
Original post by usycool1
I became so scared...I genuinely thought that I did something bad so needed to be banned from the site or something (I got a PM at the same time too, so I thought it might have been from the CT or something :lol:). Then I went on FB and sent a very panicked message to another mod, who was also very panicked like me :lol:

Why did you get banned? Sorry if you said already previously in the thread but I'm not following it. :smile:
Original post by yellowcopter
Why did you get banned? Sorry if you said already previously in the thread but I'm not following it. :smile:

Because I'm a massive troll. :colone:

Spoiler

Because I'm a massive troll. :colone:

Spoiler

Oh right! :lol:

I would have believed that you're a troll. :tongue:
Oh right! :lol:

I would have believed that you're a troll. :tongue:

I trolled you when I said I was a troll. :colone:

Spoiler

Oh usy :sigh: Did you really think you got into trouble? :teehee:
Oh usy :sigh: Did you really think you got into trouble? :teehee:

:colondollar: Yes, I did! :colondollar: :tongue: I even tried to create a new account so that I could post in AASL and apologise if I did anything/fight my case! :colondollar: :lol:
I trolled you when I said I was a troll. :colone:

Spoiler

But does trolling count if you're trolling to say that you're a troll? :colonhash:
But does trolling count if you're trolling to say that you're a troll? :colonhash:

Yes, because that means that you're trolling when you say that you're trolling to say that you're a troll. :yep:
:colondollar: Yes, I did! :colondollar: :tongue: I even tried to create a new account so that I could post in AASL and apologise if I did anything/fight my case! :colondollar: :lol:

Awh :tongue: Can't believe you doubted your good behavior, not good for a mod :eyeball: And surely it would have not made any sense, you'd have got a few active cards :tongue:

Is that where mods go to sort out their problems, to AASL? :tongue: Like if you wanted to request a ban, you can't ban yourself, can you? :lol:

Edit: Thanks for the rep :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Awh :tongue: Can't believe you doubted your good behavior, not good for a mod :eyeball: And surely it would have not made any sense, you'd have got a few active cards :tongue:

Is that where mods go to sort out their problems, to AASL? :tongue: Like if you wanted to request a ban, you can't ban yourself, can you? :lol:

Edit: Thanks for the rep :smile:

How do you know my behaviour is good? :sly: :tongue: I like having banter on here with some people, so I was scared that perhaps I took it too far or something in one of my posts. :ninja: True I guess...but some mods can get banned without any cards if they've done something very serious. We had an incident like that not long ago (he wasn't a mod, but close enough) but that's all I'm saying. :ninja:

Nah :nah: We can phone/text/email/FB each other but usually, to get help...each section mod has their own private feedback thread where they have a Section Leader (or two, depending on how many forums they moderate) looking after them. :h: The SL looking after me is Hype (used to be Illusionary before he stepped down) so if I've done something wrong and he needs to give me a beating, he does it there. :yep: Or if I need to sort something out, I ask there. :yep: Nah, we can't! I think only the CT can ban us so we ask them in that case. :tongue:
How do you know my behaviour is good? :sly: :tongue: I like having banter on here with some people, so I was scared that perhaps I took it too far or something in one of my posts. :ninja: True I guess...but some mods can get banned without any cards if they've done something very serious. We had an incident like that not long ago (he wasn't a mod, but close enough) but that's all I'm saying. :ninja:

Nah :nah: We can phone/text/email/FB each other but usually, to get help...each section mod has their own private feedback thread where they have a Section Leader (or two, depending on how many forums they moderate) looking after them. :h: The SL looking after me is Hype (used to be Illusionary before he stepped down) so if I've done something wrong and he needs to give me a beating, he does it there. :yep: Or if I need to sort something out, I ask there. :yep: Nah, we can't! I think only the CT can ban us so we ask them in that case. :tongue:

Why would you be a mod otherwise? :hmmm: Oh, I see, sounds serious :yep:

That sounds cool, you can moderate more than one forum? Aww he's like, a father then :tongue: Giving you a warning (or beating :tongue:) if you do something wrong and then looking after you :h: CT's have all the power, beware :afraid:

What about SL's then, who looks after them? :curious:
Why would you be a mod otherwise? :hmmm: Oh, I see, sounds serious :yep:

That sounds cool, you can moderate more than one forum? Aww he's like, a father then :tongue: Giving you a warning (or beating :tongue:) if you do something wrong and then looking after you :h: CT's have all the power, beware :afraid:

What about SL's then, who looks after them? :curious:

Maybe I threatened them? :hmmm: Yeah...I'm surprised you don't know about it tbh, people tend to post about it on the shoutbox. :tongue:

Yeah, but only if your current SL thinks that you'd be able to deal with more than one forum. :yep: Don't say that, or else in my feedback threads it'll just be "Usy, I am your father, do as I say :colone:" :afraid: :tongue: Indeed :afraid:

I have no idea tbh! :dontknow: Probably the CT :tongue:
Maybe I threatened them? :hmmm: Yeah...I'm surprised you don't know about it tbh, people tend to post about it on the shoutbox. :tongue:

Yeah, but only if your current SL thinks that you'd be able to deal with more than one forum. :yep: Don't say that, or else in my feedback threads it'll just be "Usy, I am your father, do as I say :colone:" :afraid: :tongue: Indeed :afraid:

I have no idea tbh! :dontknow: Probably the CT :tongue:

I don't think you're a very threatening person :tongue: I haven't been on much + became a sub like a month ago, may have been before then :mmm:

I'm going to tell him :colone: Quote him here now even :tongue: Be afraid :devil:

Hype en Ecosse
x
:teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest