ReputationRep:
        (Original post by BBeyond)
        Nah Argentina for the win!
        To be a glory hunter or not to be...
        • Peer Support Volunteers
        • Clearing and Applications Advisor
        • Study Helper

(Original post by Black Rose)
        Now I get why de_monies said he was banned :lol: I logged onto tsr and it said something about technical difficulties
        I became so scared...I genuinely thought that I did something bad so needed to be banned from the site or something (I got a PM at the same time too, so I thought it might have been from the CT or something :lol:). Then I went on FB and sent a very panicked message to another mod, who was also very panicked like me :lol:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by usycool1)
        I became so scared...I genuinely thought that I did something bad so needed to be banned from the site or something (I got a PM at the same time too, so I thought it might have been from the CT or something :lol:). Then I went on FB and sent a very panicked message to another mod, who was also very panicked like me :lol:
        Why did you get banned? Sorry if you said already previously in the thread but I'm not following it.
        • Study Helper

(Original post by yellowcopter)
        Why did you get banned? Sorry if you said already previously in the thread but I'm not following it.
        Because I'm a massive troll.

Spoiler:
        Show
        Nah, everyone was because of some technical issues people at TSR towers were having :lol:

ReputationRep:
        Because I'm a massive troll.

Spoiler:
        Show
        Nah, everyone was because of some technical issues people at TSR towers were having :lol:
        Oh right! :lol:

I would have believed that you're a troll.
        • Study Helper

Oh right! :lol:

I would have believed that you're a troll.
        I trolled you when I said I was a troll.

Spoiler:
        Show
        • Very Important Poster
        • Study Helper

Oh usy :sigh: Did you really think you got into trouble? :teehee:
        • Study Helper

Oh usy :sigh: Did you really think you got into trouble? :teehee:
        Yes, I did! I even tried to create a new account so that I could post in AASL and apologise if I did anything/fight my case! :lol:

ReputationRep:
        I trolled you when I said I was a troll.

Spoiler:
        Show
        But does trolling count if you're trolling to say that you're a troll?
        • Study Helper

But does trolling count if you're trolling to say that you're a troll?
        Yes, because that means that you're trolling when you say that you're trolling to say that you're a troll. :yep:
        • Very Important Poster
        • Study Helper

Yes, I did! I even tried to create a new account so that I could post in AASL and apologise if I did anything/fight my case! :lol:
        Awh Can't believe you doubted your good behavior, not good for a mod :eyeball: And surely it would have not made any sense, you'd have got a few active cards

Is that where mods go to sort out their problems, to AASL? Like if you wanted to request a ban, you can't ban yourself, can you? :lol:

Edit: Thanks for the rep
        • Study Helper

Awh Can't believe you doubted your good behavior, not good for a mod :eyeball: And surely it would have not made any sense, you'd have got a few active cards

Is that where mods go to sort out their problems, to AASL? Like if you wanted to request a ban, you can't ban yourself, can you? :lol:

Edit: Thanks for the rep
        How do you know my behaviour is good? :sly: I like having banter on here with some people, so I was scared that perhaps I took it too far or something in one of my posts. :ninja: True I guess...but some mods can get banned without any cards if they've done something very serious. We had an incident like that not long ago (he wasn't a mod, but close enough) but that's all I'm saying. :ninja:

Nah :nah: We can phone/text/email/FB each other but usually, to get help...each section mod has their own private feedback thread where they have a Section Leader (or two, depending on how many forums they moderate) looking after them. The SL looking after me is Hype (used to be Illusionary before he stepped down) so if I've done something wrong and he needs to give me a beating, he does it there. :yep: Or if I need to sort something out, I ask there. :yep: Nah, we can't! I think only the CT can ban us so we ask them in that case.
        • Very Important Poster
        • Study Helper

How do you know my behaviour is good? :sly: I like having banter on here with some people, so I was scared that perhaps I took it too far or something in one of my posts. :ninja: True I guess...but some mods can get banned without any cards if they've done something very serious. We had an incident like that not long ago (he wasn't a mod, but close enough) but that's all I'm saying. :ninja:

Nah :nah: We can phone/text/email/FB each other but usually, to get help...each section mod has their own private feedback thread where they have a Section Leader (or two, depending on how many forums they moderate) looking after them. The SL looking after me is Hype (used to be Illusionary before he stepped down) so if I've done something wrong and he needs to give me a beating, he does it there. :yep: Or if I need to sort something out, I ask there. :yep: Nah, we can't! I think only the CT can ban us so we ask them in that case.
        Why would you be a mod otherwise? :hmmm: Oh, I see, sounds serious :yep:

That sounds cool, you can moderate more than one forum? Aww he's like, a father then Giving you a warning (or beating ) if you do something wrong and then looking after you CT's have all the power, beware :afraid:

What about SL's then, who looks after them? :curious:
        • Study Helper

Why would you be a mod otherwise? :hmmm: Oh, I see, sounds serious :yep:

That sounds cool, you can moderate more than one forum? Aww he's like, a father then Giving you a warning (or beating ) if you do something wrong and then looking after you CT's have all the power, beware :afraid:

What about SL's then, who looks after them? :curious:
        Maybe I threatened them? :hmmm: Yeah...I'm surprised you don't know about it tbh, people tend to post about it on the shoutbox.

Yeah, but only if your current SL thinks that you'd be able to deal with more than one forum. :yep: Don't say that, or else in my feedback threads it'll just be "Usy, I am your father, do as I say " :afraid: Indeed :afraid:

I have no idea tbh! :dontknow: Probably the CT
        • Very Important Poster
        • Study Helper

Maybe I threatened them? :hmmm: Yeah...I'm surprised you don't know about it tbh, people tend to post about it on the shoutbox.

Yeah, but only if your current SL thinks that you'd be able to deal with more than one forum. :yep: Don't say that, or else in my feedback threads it'll just be "Usy, I am your father, do as I say " :afraid: Indeed :afraid:

I have no idea tbh! :dontknow: Probably the CT
        I don't think you're a very threatening person I haven't been on much + became a sub like a month ago, may have been before then :mmm:

I'm going to tell him Quote him here now even Be afraid :devil:

(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
        x
        :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.