Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by odjack)
      Origins of the First World War, League of Nations, Hitler's Foreign Policy
      Weimar Germany, Hitler's Germany, Vietnam

How about you?
      Hitler steps to war, origins of the cold war, crises of the cold war, roaring 20s, the depression and new deal, and Hitler's Germany.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BBeyond)
      AH we had a couple of overlapping topics

I did Hitler steps to war, origins of the cold war, crises of the cold war, roaring 20s, the depression and new deal, and Hitler's Germany.

These were my 2 best exams of the season Apart from maybe maths
      We had 4 overlaps, right? Anyway, can you remember what u said about the barrels source in the roaring twenties section

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
      Anyone on AQA Psychology? I think the boundaries are too high..!
      Yeah I am but I was expecting it because they were similar last year I think the exams went pretty well for me though so I'm not too worried what are you hoping to get ?

(Original post by GrandMasti)
        We had 4 overlaps, right? Anyway, can you remember what u said about the barrels source in the roaring twenties section
        lmao I can't remember in that much detail now , pretty sure I was satisfied with my answer though

Best of luck to you tomorrow mate!

ReputationRep:
        Hitler steps to war, origins of the cold war, crises of the cold war, roaring 20s, the depression and new deal, and Hitler's Germany.
        Bad post timing on my part. I thought the second exam definitely went better than the first, maybe because the topics are more interesting imo. Are you doing History next year?

ReputationRep:
        Can anyone help me with the geography for WJEC, I think I've worked it out and the grade boundaries seem ok but the exams were dreadful for me!

ReputationRep:
        lmao I can't remember in that much detail now , pretty sure I was satisfied with my answer though

Best of luck to you tomorrow mate!
        Thanks! You too mate!

Bad post timing on my part. I thought the second exam definitely went better than the first, maybe because the topics are more interesting imo. Are you doing History next year?
          Nah I'm more of a mathsy kinda person I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and economics You?

ReputationRep:
          When i click on the edexcel grade boundaries it says error?! Can someone send me the link please

ReputationRep:
          How are people feeling about any OCR subjects ? I did R.E and History on OCR and I can't work out the grade boundaries because they're all in UMS marks

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Louise123456789)
          When i click on the edexcel grade boundaries it says error?! Can someone send me the link please

http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/conten...SE_1406_v4.pdf

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Rachel9866)
          How are people feeling about any OCR subjects ? I did R.E and History on OCR and I can't work out the grade boundaries because they're all in UMS marks
          How did you find OCR RE??

ReputationRep:
          Nah I'm more of a mathsy kinda person I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and economics You?
          Haha fair enough. I'm the opposite, so I'm doing history, geography, French and German although I'm still not 100% certain on my options, oops.

All the best for tomorrow!

Haha fair enough. I'm the opposite, so I'm doing history, geography, French and German although I'm still not 100% certain on my options, oops.

All the best for tomorrow!
            Thanks, you too mate

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by GrandMasti)
            How did you find OCR RE??
            I'd say it went pretty average, I wasn't really happy but I don't think it went terrible. I found the ethics a lot easier than the philosophy though. I did ok in the y11 mocks so I'm not too worried. How did you find it ?

ReputationRep:
            Does anyone know the grade boundaries for CIE IGCSE PE as i can't find it on the website that is provided?? HELP!!!

ReputationRep:
            Anyone take any of these subjects ?
            Edexcel english lit and english lang
            WJEC geography
            OCR History and R.E
            AQA additional science and maths and psychology

Anyone who I could talk to about any of these subjects and there grade boundaries would be great. I'm worrying a lot but I think it is helping me talking to people on here!

ReputationRep:
            Thank you but it still says
            'Sorry. It seems like there's and error with this page'

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Louise123456789)
            Thank you but it still says
            'Sorry. It seems like there's and error with this page'
            Oh sorry it works for me. What subject are you looking for?

ReputationRep:
            So worried about German ;_; OCR German exams was so hard for me x.x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.