The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ronhaar
Not completely. The uni accommodations usually have some spare rooms and also there will be rooms that become available if people don't get the grades and end up going to a different uni :smile:

Ah that's good to hear, thank you very much! :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by dimplecx
erm flat 56B i think!! what about you?

ah im in 33b! :smile:
Would i get my £200 deposit back if I dont get into the uni?
Anyone staying in Gill Street North - H Block?
Reply 964
Anyone doing sociology and/or staying in IQ next year? :smile:
I didn't realise how quick accommodation goes, luckily i was able to get Gill Street North today
I'm studying Business and i'm in room E463
Anyone else there?
:smile:
Reply 966
Yo anyone booked meridian court as their accommodation.. Am on 1st floor
Anyone in Brakenhurst halls this year. I'm in maple block
im on first floor what block you in? xx
Original post by lawa96
Yo anyone booked meridian court as their accommodation.. Am on 1st floor

im first floor too what block you in?
Original post by Ayeshy
Anyone doing sociology and/or staying in IQ next year? :smile:

Heyyy :smile:
I haven't booked accommodation yet but I'm considering IQ. Have you seen it? I didn't see it so I'm not too sure how far it is from the City Campus
I'm going to be doing Psychology :smile:
Original post by wonderkid14
will i be completely screwed if i don't apply for accommodation before exams?

My friend's sister got through with clearing last year; she got a place in private accommodation with other students!
I haven't got accommodation yet either, I don't know where to choose :/
Original post by riotofthedamned
Me too for both :biggrin:

I'm doing Psychology too!
Can't decide whether to book IQ, Trinity Square or stick to uni halls if there are any good ones left :/
All the accommodation I liked on the City Campus is booked :frown:
How can I book private accommodation through the university? And will I still be with first year students??
Original post by Nabiha06
I'm too not sure what it's like but i'm going to book a viewing there, it seems quite nice and it's the place i like the most out of the other accommodations i've been looking at.

what course are you going to do?:smile:

I'm thinking of booking accommodation there. What is it like?? Is there enough space?
Reply 975
I haven't been for a viewing, which is potentially a mistake but I fell in love with the pictures of the room I booked (the double duplex) and so I just booked it. But I read a lot of reviews on the place and I couldn't find a bad one.

I think it's like a 10 minute walk from the city campus so it's not too far at all!

I'm on the IQ Facebook page and there seem to be a lot of first year psychology people staying there in September so you'll have a lot of people from your course there to accompany you on your travels to uni :smile: x
Reply 976
Original post by RandomCrazyGirll
Heyyy :smile:
I haven't booked accommodation yet but I'm considering IQ. Have you seen it? I didn't see it so I'm not too sure how far it is from the City Campus
I'm going to be doing Psychology :smile:

Hey I replied to this on this thread but I only just worked out how to do the quotey thing hahaha
Also, when you're booking your room with IQ, you get to see the profiles of the other people that have already booked the flat you're staying in so you get to see their age, gender, and what year they're in :smile:
M studying business management! Staying at sandby :biggrin: have you seen the fb page ?:biggrin:
Reply 978
Original post by chantelleey23
im first floor too what block you in?

Spoiler

Original post by Ayeshy
Hey I replied to this on this thread but I only just worked out how to do the quotey thing hahaha
Also, when you're booking your room with IQ, you get to see the profiles of the other people that have already booked the flat you're staying in so you get to see their age, gender, and what year they're in :smile:

thank youuu :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending