Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Sorry to hear that! I wish you cycled to euston instead to pick me up
    Sorry to hear that? It was a successful mission! :borat:

Haha, pick you up on my pushbike? How ghetto :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Awwwww thank you huni pie :jumphug:. I was unaware of it until your post xD, I will definitely go and check it out I dunno if I will be allowed though as I am not a sub .
    I'm sure you would be... Its on the top of most threads and it's something that would be perfect for you I think :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    pretty worried & angry at myself for falling behind with a-levels, feeling quite unmotivated atm 😥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    I should but you know when you really want something it's so annoying to have to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know exactly lol, I am a reformed Queen of Impatience. Waiting really can be a nightmare, I hope the time fly’s by quickly .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Yup... could we call everyday monday?

We might as well xD.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly lol, I am a reformed Queen of Impatience. Waiting really can be a nightmare, I hope the time fly’s by quickly .
    Awww I guess we all are a bit impatient when it comes to something important I hope so too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Sorry to hear that? It was a successful mission! :borat:

Haha, pick you up on my pushbike? How ghetto :cool:
    Who cares if it is,I would have enjoyed it for sure,full of laughs and giggles! From a sad face to a happy one by the end of it and switching between street talk and 'normal' talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    PRSOM just makes my day even worse lol

The rep systems is sooooo annoying xD. Like fair enough something has to be done to stop folks abusing the rep system but something like being allowed to give Max fives reps to one person in a month or so would be better than this PRSOM thing that we have to the wait half a year to come off lol

ReputationRep:
    Cycled 8 miles in the cold/dark, through areas of SW London that are completely alien to me, and a bit shady, to go collect a £10 Gumtree find from a nice girl living on a not so nice estate! :burnout:
    Are you going to marry her? If so don’t forget my invite and everybody elses too .

ReputationRep:
    What have you been upto? actually don’t answer that!!!!

I hope your soreness subsides soon.
    just the gym lol

or is it..

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if it is, I would have enjoyed it for sure, full of laughs and giggles! From a sad face to a happy one by the end of it
    No doubt, but you’d also have got cold, and you’re not well enough for those sorts of capers as it is. You should be taking care/taken care of

switching between street talk and 'normal' talk
    Just to confuse me! I expect young ladies to speak the queen’s English in my company :top2:

Are you going to marry her?
    Heh, who, the Gumtree girl? Naww, she was cute and had a cute accent, SA I think, but ‘not my type’

ReputationRep:
    No doubt, but you’d also have got cold, and you’re not well enough for those sorts of capers as it is. You should be taking care/taken care of

Just to confuse me! I expect young ladies to speak the queen’s English in my company :top2:

Heh, who, the Gumtree girl? Naww, she was cute and had a cute accent, SA I think, but ‘not my type’
    I think the doctor was confused today when I was switching between each! Oh are you the second person to offer to take care of thee,today?!
    I would like to try it tho,cycling around london together!

Ain't no foo proposing to any damn girl any time soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tugboatskipper)
    More stressed than I have ever been in my life.

23 year old doing Access to HE - all distinctions so far and need 33 (out of possible 45) at distinction for Uni entry requirements.

No replies from any Unis yet apart from Bath, who have asked me to write them an essay.

This is the most anxiety I have ever experienced.

I'm normally so chill... :confused:
    Well that is a pro that you are getting the needed requirements. How many did you apply to? at least one of them have got back to you though , it is nerve racking as you don’t know what will be the outcome, but if you are getting good grades and have applied to others they should get back to you soon. You just need certainty and it will come give it a little bit more time, I know it will seem like an eternity but hopefully within yhe next month you will have a few more offers.

ReputationRep:
    I think the doctor was confused today when I was switching between each!
    Speak properly with professionals like doctors sweetie

Oh are you the second person to offer to take care of thee, today?!
    Thee? Do you mean 'me'?* :dontknow:

I would like to try it tho, cycling around london together!
    Do you have a bike?

Ain't no foo proposing to any damn girl any time soon
    True :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Yep, so many things which happen worldwide are so unneccessary
    PRSOM .

ReputationRep:
    My guy friend thinks that my long well looked after nails are bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    , I dunno why people have such issues with them , as long as they are not dirty or sharp what is the issue?

Only my pinky’s grow as I have naturally long nail beds so I can see why my friend said Freddie K lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Thanks

It was garlic chicken :drool:

Hun that sounds delicious .

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that! I wish you cycled to euston instead to pick me up
    Love is in the air . You two will soon be riding a tandem bike .

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you would be... Its on the top of most threads and it's something that would be perfect for you I think :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing ventured nothing gained, so definitely will try .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meloj)
    pretty worried & angry at myself for falling behind with a-levels, feeling quite unmotivated atm ������

Have you tried going to student services? They should be able to help you catch back up. You are can do it, you just need to believe in yourself you will catch back up .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.