Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any Hatfield College, Durham offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!! QMUL!!!!!!

- Sent UCAS 3 days ago
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by HelpMePlease909)
    Any Hatfield College, Durham offers yet?
    The college is irrelevant to the admissions process. You get admitted to the uni, then allocated a place at a college later on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    It's interesting that Nottingham offers you've seen so far have been AAA, I thought it was A*AA
    Yeah that's what I was expecting if I was to get an offer, I think its determined by LNAT scores

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    The college is irrelevant to the admissions process. You get admitted to the uni, then allocated a place at a college later on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahhh ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joedn)
    I have received 4 offers from:
    UEA AAB or ABB with an A in EPQ
    Leicester AAB
    Liverpool ABB
    And an Essex interview
    My predicted grades are ABB, if anyone has some information on these universities, or any suggestions that would help considerably.
    Hello,
    I currently study Psychology at the University of Essex so if you have any questions about the university feel free to ask!

Natalie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopfahadHussein)
    OFFER!!! QMUL!!!!!!

- Sent UCAS 3 days ago
    omg congrats!! i submitted my UCAS 9 days ago but i'm still waiting :// what were your predicted grades, if you don't mind me asking?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Does anyone have an interview at Cambridge? I have my interview on Tuesday, and will be taking the comprehension question of the Cambridge Law Test. Does you have any tips or advice on how long to spend reading vs writing?

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off last Thursday and I haven't heard back from any universities yet. Bit scared lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ombbk)
    I sent my application off last Thursday and I haven't heard back from any universities yet. Bit scared lol
    Where have you applied?
    I sent mine off at the begining of the week and have 2 offers (Newcastle and Northumbria) but I'm waiting for my Lnat unis (the ones I actually want to go to) doubt I'll hear from them for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L2311)
    Where have you applied?
    I sent mine off at the begining of the week and have 2 offers (Newcastle and Northumbria) but I'm waiting for my Lnat unis (the ones I actually want to go to) doubt I'll hear from them for a while
    well done on the offers!!
    Manchester (Law with Politics), Liverpool, SOAS, Lancaster and Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ombbk)
    well done on the offers!!
    Manchester (Law with Politics), Liverpool, SOAS, Lancaster and Leeds.
    Thanks
    I'm sure you'll get some offers soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Does anyone have an interview at Cambridge? I have my interview on Tuesday, and will be taking the comprehension question of the Cambridge Law Test. Does you have any tips or advice on how long to spend reading vs writing?
    how do you know which type of question you are getting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiestarninja)
    omg congrats!! i submitted my UCAS 9 days ago but i'm still waiting :// what were your predicted grades, if you don't mind me asking?
    Thank you!!

My predicted grades are: 3A*s
    I got AAAB at AS in Politics Biology, Psychology and RS respectively!!!
    I hope you get an offer REAL SOON!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi , so far I have had conditional offers from Sheffield, Leeds and Huddersfield. I also got a conditional offer from Newcastle but yesterday they changed it to UNCONDITIONAL now waiting on Durham but I haven't sat my LNAT yet. My GCSE's are 5 A* 7A's and AS Government + Politics A (full ums) History A Philosophy A Citizenship A and Psychology B edit: Forgot to say for those wondering I'm Predicted A* A* A* A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Got a college which uses the essay question. Slightly relieved, but I do hope I know something about the subject of the question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopfahadHussein)
    Thank you!!

My predicted grades are: 3A*s
    I got AAAB at AS in Politics Biology, Psychology and RS respectively!!!
    I hope you get an offer REAL SOON!!!
    oh darn that is a set of amazing grades - no wonder you got an offer so quickly!! thanks, i'll tell you if i do get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Yeah that's what I was expecting if I was to get an offer, I think its determined by LNAT scores
    So if you get a stunning LNAT score they're prepared to give you a lower offer? Idk how it works haha :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOP97)
    Got a college which uses the essay question. Slightly relieved, but I do hope I know something about the subject of the question.
    How did you find out the type of question the college uses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    So if you get a stunning LNAT score they're prepared to give you a lower offer? Idk how it works haha :confused:
    Idk either haha, cause I doubt I got a particularly amazing LNAT score

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 23, 2016

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.