Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ao1811)
    Does anyone know how long it usually takes Salford to get back to you after an interview?
    Salford said that the majority of the people won't hear back until they've finished interviews. Couple of months yet I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Oh have they I haven't heard anything since my interview last Wednesday , when was yours ?
    (Original post by Mrsxmas)
    Still waiting... They have asked for clarification of quals though so they are working on them so hopefully will here something soon............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)
    Has anyone heard back from Manchester or Huddersfield

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My daughter just got an interview for April at Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jannypanny)
    My daughter just got an interview for April at Manchester
    She got a message last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrsxmas)
    Still waiting... They have asked for clarification of quals though so they are working on them so hopefully will here something soon............
    I have my Bradford interview tomorrow, did you take your qualifications certificates with you or did they not ask for it. On the email they sent they said they didn't want certificates. Just double checking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by labeeba_m)
    I have my Bradford interview tomorrow, did you take your qualifications certificates with you or did they not ask for it. On the email they sent they said they didn't want certificates. Just double checking
    No certificates needed at interview . Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Hertfordshire? Do you know if the interviews are MMI or just a normal interview?
    Also heard you get interviewed by a child?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was wondering if anyone could tell me how long the Leeds selection day lasts? I need to book flights over and back but I have no idea, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenroutledge)
    No certificates needed at interview . Good luck
    Thank you, another quick questions, can we use a calculator for the maths test?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, another quick questions, can we use a calculator for the maths test?
    No tests at Bradford x

ReputationRep:
    No tests at Bradford x
    Oh yeah they mentioned it on the email. How long did the whole thing last?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah they mentioned it on the email. How long did the whole thing last?
    Think finished about 11:30

ReputationRep:
    Think finished about 11:30
    That's not long at all, thank you for your help.
    Hopefully you get some good new soon xx

ReputationRep:
    Just putting it out there...waiting to hear back from interviews is pure TORTURE! 😆

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allym123)
    Just putting it out there...waiting to hear back from interviews is pure TORTURE! 😆
    I hope you here soon!!! Where have you applied? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skytrenfield)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    **hear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allym123)
    Oh my god. Tell me about it. I'm going out of my mind! I had 2 interviews 2weeks ago and they said I'd hear back within two weeks and I still haven't heard, but seeing people on here recieving offers lol I have 2 interviews next week too. But this process is horrible x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skytrenfield)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Southampton & Bournemouth but only had an interview for Southampton so far, last Monday - I'm refreshing everything like mad 24/7 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Oh my god. Tell me about it. I'm going out of my mind! I had 2 interviews 2weeks ago and they said I'd hear back within two weeks and I still haven't heard, but seeing people on here recieving offers lol I have 2 interviews next week too. But this process is horrible x
    It really isn't the most fun experience is it?! So stressful, I feel like I'm running on nerves right now! I just want to know, yes or no, the waiting is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    Well I have an interview next week and I already pretty much know that I won't hear back until May when all the interviews have been done x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.