Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)

Anyways, may the celebrations continue well into the night. :party:
    Liverpool's best performance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Great news.

What about the backroom staff? Is he bringing in a lot of people?
    Sean O’Driscoll and Gary McAllister are losing their jobs as assistant manager and first team coach respectively. Gary McAllister has been moved from first-team coach to a new "ambassadorial position".

The head of performance, Glen Driscoll, and head of opposition analysis, Chris Davies, are also leaving the club.

The 48-year-old’s former assistant at Borussia Dortmund, Zeljko Buvac, and analyst Peter Krawietz are to join the German coach once his appointment as Rodgers’ successor is confirmed.

Not sure if anyone else is being appointed yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Klopp: "I’ll be back to train a team. It must be somewhere in the world that is not an absolute top club" - 5th September 2015
    Obviously a FM fan and wants to win the League 5 times on the bounce with a struggling team.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AR_95)
    True this season is only going to get better

Liverpool leave less of a foul taste in the mind now that klopps here. Kinda want him to succeed and flopp at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't see them pulling up many trees this season as their problems are a lot deeper than simply changing a manager, but their squad isn't too far away. Next season when he's had time to implement his playing style, sign his players and adapt to the league, that's when we can judge him.

(Original post by Zerforax)
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ampions-league

:rofl: ****ging off the Sun even back in 2013.
    I love that quote. ****ing hate the sun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I can't see them pulling up many trees this season as their problems are a lot deeper than simply changing a manager, but their squad isn't too far away. Next season when he's had time to implement his playing style, sign his players and adapt to the league, that's when we can judge him.

I love that quote. ****ing hate the sun.
    I think he'll get more out of this squad in the short term than Rodgers. We'll spend a bit of cash in January and who knows after that.

But agree that we'll really see Klopp's tactics and approach from next season.

Yea I think we're going to love him

ReputationRep:
    Obviously a FM fan and wants to win the League 5 times on the bounce with a struggling team.
    Yeah pretty much.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Klopp announced.

Welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Klopp is In the Kop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34469429

YAASSSSSS!!!

ReputationRep:

:woo:

Can't wait to watch the conference tomorrow and see what he has to say. Hopefully we have a bright future with Klopp in charge.

ReputationRep:
    It would be so hilarious if Klopp fails so badly :rofl: but he probably wont. Ffs one of the few managers that i absolutely love, his personality and press conferences will be refreshing in this league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    It would be so hilarious if Klopp fails so badly :rofl: but he probably wont. Ffs one of the few managers that i absolutely love, his personality and press conferences will be refreshing in this league.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He'll get a lot of grace time imo.

Can't wait to see his banter with Mourinho

ReputationRep:

Is Moorinho stays that is.

ReputationRep:

Klopp's a likeable chap and JM is aids, hope he destroys him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the funny thing about it - even people that hate Liverpool can't help but like their manager and that's hilariously refreshing for the game

Press conference gonna have such a nice atmosphere

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, Klopp is a great manager.

That's 5th sealed.

ReputationRep:

I think he'll find a lot of favour with the media. LVG kinds of gets it both ways, but I feel like Klopp's character will benefit him whether he's going through a rough patch or otherwise. I think the British media seem to like managers who are quite open and like to talk.

Klopp is probably one of the number 1 choices for managers you'd like to have a pint with though, seems he's a cool guy.

ReputationRep:
    Next home game is Rubin Kazan, I'm going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Not gonna lie, Klopp is a great manager.

That's 5th sealed.
    What's your top 4 then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I think he'll find a lot of favour with the media. LVG kinds of gets it both ways, but I feel like Klopp's character will benefit him whether he's going through a rough patch or otherwise. I think the British media seem to like managers who are quite open and like to talk.

Klopp is probably one of the number 1 choices for managers you'd like to have a pint with though, seems he's a cool guy.
    Pardew.

You'd end up in Oceana or Tiger Tiger doing j-bombs.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusting.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.