Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Don't think anyone on hold has been invited yet!? Hold on hope !
    I was also on hold and got an interview today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee;[url="tel:62833695")
    62833695[/url]]I was also on hold and got an interview today
    congratulations😃when is your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    I was also on hold and got an interview today
    Ahhh congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnusbane)
    I don't know what to do anymore, I'm just going to try to stop thinking about it
    well to be honest that is all you can do. I know its stressful and probably won't help but what else are we meant to do. At the moment i feel so stressed about not knowing anything that I am getting headaches and this is really annoying me even though i know theres no point getting unwell over this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeful medic97)
    congratulations😃when is your interview
    Thanks, is march 17th so there are still quite a few interview dates after that that I assume still need to be given out

ReputationRep:
    Just freaked out over that Keele good lecturers email....why do they send emails convincing us to come to them when they haven't even given us offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    I actually feel really upset with Keele. It seems very unfair to me me to give out so many offers and interviews when they haven't even scored everyone's applications. Then to keep holding people when others have had offers doesn't make sense either. As you said they must have already set a minimum threshold for interview so they just need to hurry up now. We all applied for the October 15th deadline so what is the holdup all about? I think they need to employ more admissions tutors because to be fair even interviewing on marvh 23rd is leaving it very late

I think I'm going to give up on Keele and just wait for BSMS. I'm so fed up of waiting and not knowing what the hell is going on with my future. I've tried to delay job applications in the hope of hearing something but i ve had enough of waiting for them now. I'm just gonna hope and pray BSMS give me good news.
    Aw man it's so much harder on grads because of your jobs and stuff you're right! Which jobs are you applying for? Are you waiting on Brighton post interview or pre? Hope it's good news for you either way!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused at what's happening at Keele.

I withdrew my application a week ago and cancelled my interview, I rang them and told them and she said it was fine and I withdrew on UCAS. I just got an email regarding my interview on March 16th now. The one you're supposed to get following track.

Gunna ring them and make sure it is just a technical glitch! But seems pretty weird to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiredofwaiting)
    Just freaked out over that Keele good lecturers email....why do they send emails convincing us to come to them when they haven't even given us offers
    Same, I jumped a little when I saw it 😅 So tempted to call to see if the status of my application has changed but that would be my third call in 10 days and I really don't want to seem annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, guess I know the status now. :/ rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morotibaby88)
    So sorry to hear that. Did you just get an email from them directly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kc91)
    So sorry to hear that. Did you just get an email from them directly?
    Yeah, the email about lecturers came in at 10.33 and then the rejection at 11.12

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that!! do you have other options?

ReputationRep:
    Really sorry to hear that 😢 were you also 'on hold'? Wishing you the best in your other options and future endeavours x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    Sorry to hear that!! do you have other options?
    Thank you 😌 I'm still waiting to hear about interview from Cardiff, but I'm not super hopeful and they don't give rejections out til March. So just in case I'll definitely start planning out jobs for summer and get the ball rolling to reapply in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiredofwaiting)
    Really sorry to hear that 😢 were you also 'on hold'? Wishing you the best in your other options and future endeavours x
    Thank you so much! I was on hold, yes. Last time I called was Tuesday.

All the very best to you guys still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    Same, I jumped a little when I saw it 😅 So tempted to call to see if the status of my application has changed but that would be my third call in 10 days and I really don't want to seem annoying.
    I'm in the same situation 😂 Don't wanna call three times but it's so frustrating!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    I'm in the same situation 😂 Don't wanna call three times but it's so frustrating!!
    I haven't called yet but I'm seriously considering calling, ahhh gosh

ReputationRep:
    Thank you 😌 I'm still waiting to hear about interview from Cardiff, but I'm not super hopeful and they don't give rejections out til March. So just in case I'll definitely start planning out jobs for summer and get the ball rolling to reapply in September.
    ahh at least you still have Cardiff, fingers crossed, good luck for Cardiff and reapplication if you need it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry to hear. Hopefully you get some good feedback but it's a horrible position to be in. I really hope you get somewhere with your other applications!! But everyone's in the same boat at least you can now try and sort something out for next year

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.