The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by jam277
BREAKING NEWS: Pro clubs is easier to use when it's basically one guy controlling the entire team.

Not really because you play vs 2 opponents too so there's no real advantage.

Original post by Rk2k14
Are they even playing Pro Clubs or 2v2?

We're on Pro clubs
Reply 961
Original post by Rk2k14
Are they even playing Pro Clubs or 2v2?

Can u come on then
Did our best but couldn't win the last match.

Its near enough impossible to get 4 wins from 4 in division 2 anyway. We definitely did ourselves proud but when you start as poor as we did yesterday, you can't save it.

A positive is that Lúcio is looking like Suarez tonight
Are we gonna act like Lucio isn't talking himself up again and then acts surprised when he receives the most banter?
Original post by zKlown
Are we gonna act like Lucio isn't talking himself up again and then acts surprised when he receives the most banter?

7 goals in 4 games.

Pls...
So no ones coming on then.
Reply 966
Original post by Rk2k14
So no ones coming on then.

We were just on, gone off now you didn't reply m8
Reply 967
Lettuce reconvene at 11pm
Original post by Lúcio
7 goals in 4 games.

Pls...

Did you quote these stats to that chick you took out for dinner the other night?
Reply 969
Original post by zKlown
Did you quote these stats to that chick you took out for dinner the other night?

Her: "So, how was your weekend?"

Luke: "I.. umm"

*sits up straight* "I.."

*clears throat* "Lucio scored many goals while playing online with his virtual friends!"

...long awkward pause...

Her:"Um.. who's Lucio.. & can we get the bill please?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Her: "So, how was your weekend?"

Luke: "I.. umm"

*sits up straight* "I.."

*clears throat* "Lucio scored many goals while playing online with his virtual friends!"

...long awkward pause...

Her:"Um.. who's Lucio.. & can we get the bill please?"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah mate, everybody knows that you let the girl do most of the talking :smile:

#tipsfromlúcio
Yeah you just ask the girl questions and make small feedback.
Reply 972
Original post by Lúcio
Nah mate, everybody knows that you let the girl do most of the talking :smile:

#tipsfromlúcio

Nah man, I disagree. You need an equal input, and you can't let the girl dictate the conversation/evening. Obviously you don't sit there like a mug and talk nonstop but I do think that, as a man, you should somewhat lead the evening.
Original post by SA-1
Nah man, I disagree. You need an equal input, and you can't let the girl dictate the conversation/evening. Obviously you don't sit there like a mug and talk nonstop but I do think that, as a man, you should somewhat lead the evening.

I never said do that in the long run, but when you're getting to know someone or you're on a date I'd always advise letting the girl do most of the talking.

You can lead with your actions not words :biggrin:
Original post by SA-1

You can lead quietly, make your input short but decisive. Depends on the girl though, she might want to hear about you but a lot of girls are quite basic and will just talk about themselves. Just gauge, but the main thing would be seeing how she is first before making any moves and pushing any buttons.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 975
My number 1 rule: Make her laugh

Making her laugh >>>> Talking ****
Reply 976
Not taking female advice from anyone who spends every weekend on TSR and fifa pro clubs tbh
Original post by Dirtybit
My number 1 rule: Make her laugh

Making her laugh >>>> Talking ****

You say it like that's an age old secret passed down through your family :wink:
Original post by difeo
Not taking female advice from anyone who spends every weekend on TSR and fifa pro clubs tbh

Pls, you aren't old enough to date anyway.

Would recommend you wait until after puberty bro :smile:
Reply 979
Original post by Lúcio
I never said do that in the long run, but when you're getting to know someone or you're on a date I'd always advise letting the girl do most of the talking.

You can lead with your actions not words :biggrin:

Original post by jam277
You can lead quietly, make your input short but decisive. Depends on the girl though, she might want to hear about you but most girls are quite basic and will just talk about themselves.

Hmm, I guess it's each to their own. My way has always served me well tbh..

I have a very pragmatic approach in that I can always make her topics interesting to speak about - and it makes it seem like I have a lot of knowledge about her interests.. and that's usually by just framing my reflections and questions in a very attentive way. I think that's what @jam277 is suggesting?

@Dirtybit has it right tbh, make her laugh - but without sounding like a dickhead :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest