Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

"Shootings" reported in central Paris. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    They have a massive problem of North-African ghettos, perhaps even worse than in France.
    France's Muslims mainly come from Africa and they are to them what Pakistanis are in the UK. They are stereotyped as lower class and most Parisians look down on them.

(Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Maybe the geography of Europe will help you give you a reason
    Why is Switzerland that small? It looks odd...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zgb1)
    Did your local imam told you so?
    You must be a Fox news junky!! But then blind faith blind patriotism and blind judgment all suffer from the same thing.. You do remember the invasion of Iraq do you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob Mackenzie)
    You must be a Fox news junky!! But then blind faith blind patriotism and blind judgment all suffer from the same thing.. You do remember the invasion of Iraq do you.
    I do not watch Fox news nor am I from the US: You would not have the balls the tell me this live in my face, would you?

ReputationRep:
    It would not be hard to develop a case that this was orchestrated by the CIA to destabilize Europe in general. It has been their mission since 2001 to bring down every country they can to control world resourses and economy.
    The lies and exceptional attitude displayed by Washington for the past 14 years is emperical evidence of their blatant disregard for law and freedom of rights. They have defied their own constitution to bring about what they call the new world order.
    I take it you're a fan of Alex Jones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valyrian)
    When would you ever take this troll infested site seriously?
    The site had its moments back in the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zgb1)
    I do not watch Fox news nor am I from the US: You would not have the balls the tell me this live in my face, would you?
    what makes you think I would not say what ever I want in your face. Are you that ugly?

ReputationRep:
    what makes you think I would not say what ever I want in your face. Are you that ugly?
    Just coward enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    I take it you're a fan of Alex Jones.
    I take it you let Washington do your thinking for you.
    Do you really think the US has ultruistic motivations in the world since 2001?

ReputationRep:
    Mr Icke's followers naturally have an inside track on these events:

http://s12.postimg.org/z702q3e0d/icketripe.jpg
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Sir Fox)
    Yeah, like the people in the cinema in Aurora 2012. Or like the people at the Boston Marathon. Or those at the Charleston church. That worked really well, didn't it? :rolleyes:
    Have forgotten to mention the world trade center in 2001. Wait, did you not mention it because it was a kamikaze attack?

ReputationRep:
    The racists are coming out of the woodwork, but it remains to be seen how successful ISIS' attack was. I'm hoping muslims don't feel ostracised, I don't think they are. The xenophobes are claiming to be patriotic while doing precisely ISIS' dirty work, like blind sheep, because they're so scared that they can't group people up and deal with them all in one go. Cowards.

It appears Britain is progressing since the 'no blacks, no Irish' days, but has it progressed enough to not fall for what is a pretty simple ploy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    The racists are coming out of the woodwork, but it remains to be seen how successful ISIS' attack was. I'm hoping muslims don't feel ostracised, I don't think they are. The xenophobes are claiming to be patriotic while doing precisely ISIS' dirty work, like blind sheep, because they're so scared that they can't group people up and deal with them all in one go. Cowards.

It appears Britain is progressing since the 'no blacks, no Irish' days, but has it progressed enough to not fall for what is a pretty simple ploy?
    Are you suggesting that Muslims are all the same race?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    Are you suggesting that Muslims are all the same race?
    *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*
    My question stands. I'm simply replying to your post. So, again, are you?

ReputationRep:
    My question stands. I'm simply replying to your post. So, again, are you?
    Yes, I think all muslims are the same race because I'm a complete moron. I can feel from your aura that you are an omniscient and powerful warrior of the realm of great intellect, far higher than your peers. Please correct me and inform me further of my mistakes so I may respond with great gratitude and praise for your wisdom.

This is the answer you're actually half-expecting, and God have mercy on all keyboard warriors for that being the case.

See now you made me write all that. A sane person would've figured it out at '*sigh*', but gotta score those imaginary forum points.

Now finally we may be able to get back on topic.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think all muslims are the same race because I'm a complete moron. I can feel from your aura that you are an omniscient and powerful warrior of the realm of great intellect, far higher than your peers. Please correct me and inform me further of my mistakes so I may respond with great gratitude and praise for your wisdom.

This is the answer you're actually half-expecting, and God have mercy on all keyboard warriors for that being the case.

See now you made me write all that. A sane person would've figured it out at '*sigh*', but gotta score those imaginary forum points.

Now finally we may be able to get back on topic.
    Funny how I asked you a simple question related directly to your post and you write a long-winded, irrelevant post and then call me a 'keyboard warrior'. How amusing.

Enlighten me then what the point was of you calling people criticising Muslims as 'racists'? Bigoted would be more appropriate, but racist?

ReputationRep:
    Funny how I asked you a simple question related directly to your post and you write a long-winded, irrelevant post and then call me a 'keyboard warrior'. How amusing.

Enlighten me then what the point was of you calling people criticising Muslims as 'racists'? Bigoted would be more appropriate, but racist?
    Please let me bow to how amused you are. It shows how above your peers your are and how blazé you are about this whole thing. Let me swoon. *swoon*

Oh but great internet knight, I already told you. Your highness, I said it because I'm a giant moron who thinks all muslims are of Middle-East Asian or Arabic-African descent, or brown skin colour.

It wasn't because sometimes people incorrectly use the term 'racism' to denote discrimination of any kind. Nor would it require me to go in detail about particular circumstances I'm referencing in the initial post where race was indeed the underlying factor. It's because I'm just an inferior internet dweller to your mighty warrior knowledge.

Sheathe your sword and move on, geez. You're not special for pointing this out, join the queue for the medals, behind me. I know you're not completely dumb and know people use this erroneously sometimes rather than actually thinking there are no white or black muslims.

No, seriously, no need to reply, I've sassed you enough, there's no need to continue. You've made your point, I've made mine. No reply necessary.

Back on topic.

ReputationRep:
    Please let me bow to how amused you are. It shows how above your peers your are and how blazé you are about this whole thing. Let me swoon. *swoon*

Oh but great internet knight, I already told you. Your highness, I said it because I'm a giant moron who thinks all muslims are of Middle-East Asian or Arabic-African descent, or brown skin colour.

It wasn't because sometimes people incorrectly use the term 'racism' to denote discrimination of any kind. Nor would it require me to go in detail about particular circumstances I'm referencing in the initial post where race was indeed the underlying factor. It's because I'm just an inferior internet dweller to your mighty warrior knowledge.

Sheathe your sword and move on, geez. You're not special for pointing this out, join the queue for the medals, behind me. I know you're not completely dumb and know people use this erroneously sometimes rather than actually thinking there are no white or black muslims.

No, seriously, no need to reply, I've sassed you enough, there's no need to continue. You've made your point, I've made mine. No reply necessary.

Back on topic.
    Wow, you really have had a tough day.

ReputationRep:
    So much sarcasm and you're still replying. :facepalm2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Man arrested for praising the attacks on Facebook http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...FB_mirror_main

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.