Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thread announcement:

For anyone who is an A2 student studying Biology and doesn't mind using other people's notes, I would recommend you check out the thread I have attached below if you haven't seen it already! The notes look so great + well structured and may be a lot of help to some people so I thought I'd share. - It's a bit of a shame that I learn best by making my own though.

Here is the link:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3512515

( preetg97 I hope it's okay that I'm promoting your thread over here, those must've taken you ages! )

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my block, managed to do all of the english terms admittedly took a bit longer than hoped and also done some geography revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    x
    Yeah that's perfect thanks Anon, hopefully more people will see them

ReputationRep:
    Ooh this seems good! Lets see if it works for me So I want to finish off my plan for my dissertation project. Every time I try to do it I get distracted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Yeah that's perfect thanks Anon, hopefully more people will see them
    Thread announcement:

For anyone who is an A2 student studying Biology and doesn't mind using other people's notes, I would recommend you check out the thread I have attached below if you haven't seen it already! The notes look so great + well structured and may be a lot of help to some people so I thought I'd share. - It's a bit of a shame that I learn best by making my own though.

Here is the link:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3512515

( preetg97 I hope it's okay that I'm promoting your thread over here, those must've taken you ages! )
    Doing Edexcel for bio but these might still be useful, thank you they look really nice ahahaStarting a unit 4 chemistry mock in a couple of minutes :h:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

ReputationRep:
    :woo: my hour isn't up yet but I've finished making my notes for my plan from one white paper in 30 mins, normally I would be getting really distracted, writing 2 lines and stopping lol.
    I will definitely be using this thread a lot more

ReputationRep:
    Aww, I'm so glad- no need to thank me, we're friends after all.:hugs: I'll always be here. :five: <3
    Aww thank you ,you're too nice Indeed we're. I'll always be here too.:console::hugs::rofl2::rock:

Btw may I ask from which subject you have tuition ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowspiders)
    This thread is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!
    That is so sweet. :cry2:

(Original post by Carolinec1206)
    Aww thank you ,you're too nice Indeed we're. I'll always be here too.:console::hugs::rofl2::rock:

Btw may I ask from which subject you have tuition ?
    Guys, stahp. :lol: :blush: thank you + yay <3

Ofc you may, I have tuition for all three a-levels.

ReputationRep:

Ofc you may, I have tuition for all three a-levels. [/QUOTE]

Oh my Gosh can you recommend me someone for maths and tell me approximately how much it costs and whether it's useful ?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my Gosh can you recommend me someone for maths and tell me approximately how much it costs and whether it's useful ?
    I don't know if I'd be able to recommend someone, as such, as it obviously depends upon where you live, we pay £420 per month and I honestly do find it v useful, also makes me feel more confident when I'm learning the topic again at school - highly recommended if you're currently struggling.

ReputationRep:
    :work: 6:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I didn't do anything last session..just took a really long break. But now I'm all the more determined to do some work. Will do Chemistry unit 5.

ReputationRep:

Ofc you may, I have tuition for all three a-levels.
    Oh my Gosh can you recommend me someone for maths and tell me approximately how much it costs and whether it's useful ?[/QUOTE]

u can ask zacken or teem
    They both are good in maths

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I'd be able to recommend someone, as such, as it obviously depends upon where you live, we pay £420 per month and I honestly do find it v useful, also makes me feel more confident when I'm learning the topic again at school - highly recommended if you're currently struggling.
    I feel like I need it especially that my teacher is awful. Do you live in London?

ReputationRep:
    X
    It's 6:10pm

i just had my dinner and now i am going to do psychology

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I need it especially that my teacher is awful. Do you live in London?
    Have your parents tried looking around? There should definitely be lots of tutors- especially in large areas such as London! Unfortunately not!

(Original post by fatima1998)
    It's 6:10pm

i just had my dinner and now i am going to do psychology
    It is 6:10pm indeed- why are you still logged in? :unimpressed:

Glad to hear it.

ReputationRep:
    managed to finish the bibliography and do a book review which was due today, going to revise C1 and then do a past paper:albertein:

ReputationRep:

It is 6:10pm indeed- why are you still logged in? :unimpressed:

Glad to hear it.
    because i am helping someone here with their maths :sad:
    Is that not allowed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    because i am helping someone here with their maths :sad:
    Is that not allowed?
    Aw no, I was just joking. - Sorry :hugs: I stay logged in sometimes too ..and in my case it's usually without any good reason. - said it bc I didn't understand the reason behind the time stating thingy.

Ofc it's allowed. - You can do what you like! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait till the college/school week revision timings are released. I definitely intend to stick to the study blocks from now till exams. This thread is the most helpful and motivating revision tool i've come across. You all encourage me to revise so much. Keep up the hard work, it's only 88 days till my first exam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.