Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well that's me full. I've really enjoyed what I had I decided to get myself a battered sausage, chips and a coke. Then I decided to have a little wonder. But I hope that everyone who had the Oysters enjoyed them

ReputationRep:
    I'm always first on the list y'all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharkbate633)
    Well that's me full. I've really enjoyed what I had I decided to get myself a battered sausage, chips and a coke. Then I decided to have a little wonder. But I hope that everyone who had the Oysters enjoyed them
    i hope you are coming to the Wedding at 9pm ( 52 minutes from now )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Seee you later!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well here we are ! I hope that Madame and Madame are ready for their big day !!

please remind the Management™ which of our packages you are choosing ?

Spoiler:
    Show
    We offer three levels of Wedding Package:

i) Cheap & Cheerful: for those who want a happy occasion but without the huge financial headache. Also suitable for those who are not really into all that "till death us do part" malarkey.... hey Grandpa less of the Vows-trip !!

ii) The Middle of the Road: you won't be appearing in Hello Magazine but people will still be talking about your Wedding at the office in ooooh three months from now ?

iii) The Big Kahuna: this is for the big hitters in the Spousal Ceremony stakes !! Serious players only please
    Top of the range flowers & food by Gavin and the team™: the highlight is the departure by Golden Helicopter flown by Stacey™.
    *free divorce voucher for legal services up to £2.5 million is included

Usherette™ will be taking photographs. the proceedings will be streamed online to randomers your friends on the World Wide Web

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm always first on the list y'all
    ermm it seems that one of the bridesmaids has disappeared... would you mind stepping into her shoes for the evening ?

cheers big ears

:kiss:

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Well here we are ! I hope that Madame and Madame are ready for their big day !!

please remind the Management™ which of our packages you are choosing ?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We offer three levels of Wedding Package:

i) Cheap & Cheerful: for those who want a happy occasion but without the huge financial headache. Also suitable for those who are not really into all that "till death us do part" malarkey.... hey Grandpa less of the Vows-trip !!

ii) The Middle of the Road: you won't be appearing in Hello Magazine but people will still be talking about your Wedding at the office in ooooh three months from now ?

iii) The Big Kahuna: this is for the big hitters in the Spousal Ceremony stakes !! Serious players only please
    Top of the range flowers & food by Gavin and the team™: the highlight is the departure by Golden Helicopter flown by Stacey™.
    *free divorce voucher for legal services up to £2.5 million is included

Usherette™ will be taking photographs. the proceedings will be streamed online to randomers your friends on the World Wide Web
    I have made an attractive range of canapés for the reception. :clap2:

It's so terribly thoughtful of the bear to include divorce insurance in at least one of the major packages. So many marriages break down extremely quickly and with such ghastly hatred between the former spouses, to the point of violence and humiliation. Good luck to the happy couple!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    I have made an attractive range of canapés for the reception. :clap2:

It's so terribly thoughtful of the bear to include divorce insurance in at least one of the major packages. So many marriages break down extremely quickly and with such ghastly hatred between the former spouses, to the point of violence and humiliation. Good luck to the happy couple!
    Gavin™ is thrilled with your canapés... he says your vols-au-vent are to die for

the divorce insurance is only for the Big Kahuna package.

ReputationRep:
    i hope you are coming to the Wedding at 9pm ( 52 minutes from now )
    Yes I'll be there

the bear I am disgusted I was not put on the guest lists for FrenchUnicorn and CleverSquirrel's wedding, I demand to be added NOW :angry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am also the photographer and director :yep:

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    the bear I am disgusted I was not put on the guest lists for FrenchUnicorn and CleverSquirrel's wedding, I demand to be added NOW :angry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aw :cry2: you'll be my special guest :console: :3

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Aw :cry2: you'll be my special guest :console: :3
    :cry: If I'm not wanted I'll go :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    soz dude

here have some fizz. you can liaise with Usherette™ about the digital stuff. she is keen to organize the honeymoon video herself.

I want you :cry2:

soz dude

here have some fizz. you can liaise with Usherette™ about the digital stuff. she is keen to organize the honeymoon video herself.

Why is he not invited :cry:

ReputationRep:
    dude you were on the list:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I want you :cry2:

Why is he not invited :cry:
    anyone can come... i just had an old list from the St George's Day event...

now dry those tears Madame... you have 9 minutes of bachelorettehood left... make the most of them

:tong:

x
    You think you can tempt me with alcohol? :hmpf:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    of course you can, and darling ushrette is more than welcome to stay with me the whole night. :mmm: perhaps we will make the next booking for your wedding hall

must have been a digital error, my bad :jumphug:
    Here's 100 yuan, buy yourself something nice!

ReputationRep:
    listen everyone !! the bells are ringing out for our two Lovebirds

ReputationRep:
    must have been a digital error, my bad :jumphug:
    Here's 100 yuan, buy yourself something nice!
    cor yer a real gent and no mistake gaaaah

*bear™ bites the coin and grins

ReputationRep:
    has anyone seen CleverSquirrel ?

she is supposed to be getting spliced in 3 minutes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.