Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    After I think about three months of waiting for a date they gave me one which I can in no way do. :sigh:

They didn't offer me another date before this one today.

I can't really do anything now though, because the call centre is only open on weekdays and early on Saturdays.:sad:
    Awww :lovehug: - don't worry about it now, you can deal with it later. :yep: Plus, you can always do NCS next year, in case they don't budge? I know someone who did it in AS. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :innocent: you should still be able to VM me tho! :woo: If you can't, I'll chuck a spanner at my privacy settings and fix it. :lol:
    Ah sometimes it says I can't and sometimes it says I can :dontknow: And you've turned invisible :hmmm:
    (Original post by alevelup)
    I'm freaking out
    Why what's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Ah sometimes it says I can't and sometimes it says I can :dontknow: And you've turned invisible :hmmm:

Why what's up?
    :security: time to confront my privacy settings then. :hmmm:

4 exams in 5 days starting monday and i really dont feel prepared, im really worried i wont get my uni place

ReputationRep:
    I live giving hugs too but I feel like I need more in order to give more:lol:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I live giving hugs too but I feel like I need more in order to give more:lol:
    Awww :lol: Here's another then :hugs:

I have unlimited reserves whatever the weather

ReputationRep:
    4 exams in 5 days starting monday and i really dont feel prepared, im really worried i wont get my uni place
    Awwie good luck with them. Just try your very best and try your hardest, and that's what counts the most. Think positively - believe that you can do it so you can do it.
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Thanks Sean:penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, that is brutal.

With exams, you can never feel 100% prepared - you just have to trust that the hard work you put in beforehand is enough, as well as do last minute bits and bobs.

And try not to think about uni for the moment, as difficult as it is, and just focusing on doing as best as you can in your exams, and who knows - it may just be enough.

ReputationRep:
    Cavs...

:penguinhug:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    LLOOOLLL

vyaadhi nai kaar bhabhi :mmm:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    If your bhabhi so much as catches me cheating on her by signing up to that site, she'll throw the champal at me :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She said so via VM a month ago :toofunny:
    You guys are hilarious. omg. I always miss these "chats"
    <3 Missing you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Someone hold me. :cry:

cold lettuce pls.

like, more than freezer cold so when you bite through you're partially screaming.

meep meeep meeeeep.

but no one can hear you bar the lettuce animals.

"leaf us alone!!!1!!!!111"

kings cry.

"remove your crown"

divine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Someone hold me. :cry:

cold lettuce pls.

like, more than freezer cold so when you bite through you're partially screaming.

meep meeep meeeeep.

but no one can hear you bar the lettuce animals.

"leaf us alone!!!1!!!!111"

kings cry.

"remove your crown"

divine.
    *holds*

It will be okay?

Want to cry again but just gonna go to bed instead
    Night ppl, thanks for putting up with me :lovehug: x

:goodnight: :tsr2: :sleep:
    :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I just rang my father, like, 10 mins ago bc I want him to take me to the hairdressers + now he's mad bc:

a) I apparently woke him up for something unimportant + made him worried.

b) I'm not asleep yet.

c) he isn't going to let me do it + literally told me to calm down, behave + go to bed.

Technically it is v important + I don't want to go to bed at all, I want to talk about it now not tomorrow. I couldn't even understand what was being said bc I'm far too tired. Like, really tired. I can hear the birds + my head hurts. Tired.:cry:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    x
    Oh Anon.

Perhaps get some rest, why not? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Want to cry again but just gonna go to bed instead
    Night ppl, thanks for putting up with me :lovehug: x
    goodnight

Oh my God, I've had a terrible night Felt a bit nauseous going to sleep and my tummy had been feeling a bit weird all evening. So then I woke up about 1.5 hours later with terrible stomach ache. I went to the toilet but after a bit, my head started to spin, it went numb and bells started ringing, so I got off the toilet and sat on the floor instead. I thought I was going to faint but instead I was sick. Vomited into the toilet for a bit. It was horrible My mum heard me and came to see and I felt so bad that I just slept in her bed:eek: Haven't done that since I was little. So it's morning now and my stomach still really hurts and I have a headache.

To top it all off, I'm meant to be in work at 10

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.