Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIX (IWAISS 29)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    It's been a long, difficult week - Friday could not get here any slower if it tried.
    Awwwwwww:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Awwwwwww:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you Andy

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Andy
    Tis OK m'lady, now I'll leave you to Matrix cause she's better at this **** than I am

By that I mean she does the emotional stuff, I just try to find a solution

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why why why can I not just go to work and come back to a drama free life without anything from family or friends, literally

happy new month

ReputationRep:
    why why why can I not just go to work and come back to a drama free life without anything from family or friends, literally

happy new month
    dude I feel u, we can get thru this :console: :hugs:
    and 2 u too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    dude I feel u, we can get thru this :console: :hugs:
    and 2 u too!
    Forever debating whether it's better to be alone, or to have someone there to just cry to - life eh.

But, yes We shall

ReputationRep:
    Forever debating whether it's better to be alone, or to have someone there to just cry to - life eh.
    But, yes We shall
    Deffo have a person to cry to - it really helps - I have several :rofl: (and only 2 of them are made up :innocent:)
    There are some fab people on here as well, feel free to Pm me too!I wish I could 100% focus on work all the time but rn, since family issues have accelerated to becoming inavoidable, its getting more difficult.
    We will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Deffo have a person to cry to - it really helps - I have several :rofl: (and only 2 of them are made up :innocent:)
    There are some fab people on here as well, feel free to Pm me too!I wish I could 100% focus on work all the time but rn, since family issues have accelerated to becoming inavoidable, its getting more difficult.
    We will!
    ahahaha, you're a funny one :lol: :lol:

Thank you, that's really lovely of you - I appreciate it

I SO completely get you, like all plans just flew right out the window, honestly don't know why I come home with a list of things to do, it'll never happen.

ReputationRep:
    ahahaha, you're a funny one :lol: :lol:
    Thank you, that's really lovely of you - I appreciate it
    I SO completely get you, like all plans just flew right out the window, honestly don't know why I come home with a list of things to do, it'll never happen.
    nah I'm not
    You're a lovely one :hugs:
    That's ok! It is not a problem
    omggggggg someone gets me :five: the number of to-do list post-its notes I have made and not done any of and thrown away uncompleted = 1029301.3482
    Its depressing, but in the end it does get done, even if its 10 minutes before the deadline

ReputationRep:

happy new month
    You'll be alright, just I dunno, don't think about it or stuff. I'm not very good at advice. As my friend's dad would say, matters of the heart. It's probably not, but it's the best I can do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)
    You'll be alright, just I dunno, don't think about it or stuff. I'm not very good at advice. As my friend's dad would say, matters of the heart. It's probably not, but it's the best I can do
    That made me smile, thank you Joe

I hate feeling sorry for myself because everyone goes through things, but when it just gets a bit much, it can feel overwhelming at times I suppose

ReputationRep:
    That made me smile, thank you Joe

I hate feeling sorry for myself because everyone goes through things, but when it just gets a bit much, it can feel overwhelming at times I suppose
    Well, it's the least I can do, but it's also the most I can do

I think it's fine to feel sorry for yourself once in a while, everyone does it. It's just difficult to make sure you don't end up doing it for too long. I think it helps to talk to people, I had a few times where I spoke to my friends about some things and it made me feel so much better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

happy new month
    My grandad would say "Why do I give a ****?"
    My dad would say "Just punch the ****"

I'm gonna say: stop giving a ****, life's so much easier when you don't give a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Evening how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Evening how is everyone?
    I can't speak for everyone else but I'm okay, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    x
    :bunny: :cool:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  91.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 37
Size:  91.4 KB
    :yy: :woo:

Did KSKC get the PM Matrix sent last night? :holmes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :yy: :woo:

Did KSKC get the PM Matrix sent last night? :holmes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes he did

ReputationRep:
    Yes he did
    Haha ahh OK. Matrix just had to double check
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 24, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your exams so far?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.