The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking Lukaku out for Aguero in.

Tempted to take out Hazard or Mahrez for Firmino too?

Should really fix my dire defence though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)

You'd be mad to lose Lukaku on such good form, Koeman reckons he'll start

Ditch Mahrez for Firimino. I sold Hazard on wildcard.

ReputationRep:

I just got Lukaku in because I can't bear for my brother to keep gaining points on me. We were literally level 2 weeks ago and now he's like 50 points clear primarily because he put Lukaku in since he couldn't afford Costa...

Firmino is a definite to put in and definitely either KDB or Aguero (maybe both the way City are going).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You'd be mad to lose Lukaku on such good form, Koeman reckons he'll start

Ditch Mahrez for Firimino. I sold Hazard on wildcard.
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I just got Lukaku in because I can't bear for my brother to keep gaining points on me. We were literally level 2 weeks ago and now he's like 50 points clear primarily because he put Lukaku in since he couldn't afford Costa...

Firmino is a definite to put in and definitely either KDB or Aguero (maybe both the way City are going).
    took late i took Lukaku out.

Man City are on crazy form and Aguero has been going HAM. I couldn't afford to change another striker and get in Aguero with Lukaku without making 3-4 changes to my midfield too.

Fingers crossed that Lukaku falls flat on his face this weekend..

ReputationRep:
    took late i took Lukaku out.

Man City are on crazy form and Aguero has been going HAM. I couldn't afford to change another striker and get in Aguero with Lukaku without making 3-4 changes to my midfield too.

Fingers crossed that Lukaku falls flat on his face this weekend..
    I've gone really risky tbh

Frontline of Costa, Aguero, Lukaku
    Midfield of KDB, Firmino, Snodgrass, Capoue/Fer

Defence is a bit better - midfield is poor but hopefully the strike force will make up for it.

ReputationRep:
    How does a players value work if they drop in price, below their starting value but then rise back up? At the moment I've got Tadic who started at 7.5 and is now 7.3. If he goes back up to 7.4 do I get 7.4 if I transfer him out or will I have to wait until he hits 7.5 in order for me to get 7.4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    How does a players value work if they drop in price, below their starting value but then rise back up? At the moment I've got Tadic who started at 7.5 and is now 7.3. If he goes back up to 7.4 do I get 7.4 if I transfer him out or will I have to wait until he hits 7.5 in order for me to get 7.4?
    If he drops below the price you bought him at, you'll only get the price he's on currently.

ReputationRep:
    Most nailed on Watford defender?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Most nailed on Watford defender?
    Janmaat, Holebas, Product

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Janmaat, Holebas, Product

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers, currently have Holebas, but he has a slight knock which is frustrating me as my defense isn't all that strong and I need him to play really. Mind you Kosc is on the bench so ma not be a major issue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Cheers, currently have Holebas, but he has a slight knock which is frustrating me as my defense isn't all that strong and I need him to play really. Mind you Kosc is on the bench so ma not be a major issue
    Why would you bench Koscielny? For 6m you should play him every game. He could easily nick a goal from a corner

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Why would you bench Koscielny? For 6m you should play him every game. He could easily nick a goal from a corner

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Possibly, atm I was going for a defence of Evans Walker Holebas to start.

But already doubting it

ReputationRep:
    Andre Gray suspended for 4 matches for anyone interested.

ReputationRep:

That's pretty much what I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That's pretty much what I did.
    My team value has taken a huge hit which is annoying but I think my plan is still to wildcard in the next international break..

ReputationRep:
    Just used my wildcard. Annoyed at myself for not realising the impending drops earlier on in the week. I suffered quite heavily (£0.8m), but with a couple more drops set for tonight and what looked like the coming week as well unless a couple of players had a turn of form I have decided to switch tactics and try and cut my losses while I still have a chance of achieving something. I took Hazard out as I couldn't bare the thought of a frustrating repeat of last season where he dropped a mil by himself while I was hoping he would revive to his best.

And now I've put Lukaku in... let's hope he doesn't go the same way.

BTW I've got Firmino in atm with nothing remaining in the bank. Anyone think it's worth going for Coutinho/Lallana or midfielder from another team with today's game possibly suiting Sturridge more than Firmino. I've already got Sterly and Son.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Tadic's price dropping so fast?? Down to 7.2 already and he's hardly done bad. People are fickle, he's a baller

ReputationRep:
    My wildcard team, FYI

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  92.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    My wildcard team, FYI

KDB -> Sanchez next week then? Would have gone Bony over Benteke but it's a good team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    My wildcard team, FYI

Whats your ranking?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.