TSR Dating Thread! :D Watch

This discussion is closed.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
Well, lose the moustache and starry eyes and and you'll be fine So, tell me about you haha
Hehe, consider it done. Voluntarily looking like Elton John is not a regular occurance!

Well, I'm 22, tall, slim... I like funny films, I like romantic films, I like soft acoustic music and I like loud angry music. I enjoy the company of people who like to talk. I like having ambitions and ticking things off lists.
I like hot summer thunderstorms and cold, crisp snow.
I indulge a guilty pleasure for crap pop music and really enjoy learning bizarre facts that noone need ever know! I like having fun, I like making people laugh.
I like endlessly searching for a girl who would be happy to spend time in my company.

I keep myself fit, I like a drink - whether it be in a quiet country pub or a loud city bar. I go to clubs and dance, but don't take myself seriously.

I'm a nice guy, but actually have a personality and a bit of fire in my belly.

Sound alright?
$am0th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, prove yourself the exception to the rule that girls mature more quickly than boys
I would but that content would get me banned. Though PM is always a welcome option no doubt .
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by $am0th)
I would but that content would get me banned. Though PM is always a welcome option no doubt .
haha, LOLing at that right now - you're alright, I was talking about personality hun But then I suppose at your age all guys think with their dicks right? :p:
Meeee :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Hehe, consider it done. Voluntarily looking like Elton John is not a regular occurance!

Well, I'm 22, tall, slim... I like funny films, I like romantic films, I like soft acoustic music and I like loud angry music. I enjoy the company of people who like to talk. I like having ambitions and ticking things off lists.
I indulge a guilty pleasure for crap pop music and really enjoy learning bizarre facts that noone need ever know! I like having fun, I like making people laugh.
I like endlessly searching for a girl who would be happy to spend time in my company.

I keep myself fit, I like a drink - whether it be in a quiet country pub or a loud city bar. I go to clubs and dance, but don't take myself seriously.

Sound alright?
That girl who stood you up must have been stupid :eek:

If only there were more people like you around :rolleyes: :cool:
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Sound alright?
hehe, are you a female version of moi? Now when you say crappy pop music, do you mean:
a)S-Club, Steps, Blue, Westlife etc etc etc
or
b) radio music, such as The Wombats, Pigeon Detectives, Wiley, Ting Tings etc etc etc
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Meeee :))

paws off hehe
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Meeee :))

You can tell her that, thanks:rolleyes:
Meeee :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
paws off hehe
My paws weren't "on"... :confused:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hehe, are you a female version of moi? Now when you say crappy pop music, do you mean:
a)S-Club, Steps, Blue, Westlife etc etc etc
or
b) radio music, such as The Wombats, Pigeon Detectives, Wiley, Ting Tings etc etc etc
Which answer would you prefer? :p:

Nah, 'b)' is music I tend to 'actually' like [well, maybe not Ting Tings or Wiley...]. It's 'a)' that is my guilty pleasure. I know the words to them all.... Really. All of them. It's not good.

And, I think I might be the male version of you :p:

*checks*...yep, definitely male
yesboss
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oi meee do you wanna date
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Which answer would you prefer? :p:

Nah, 'b)' is music I tend to 'actually' like [well, maybe not Ting Tings or Wiley...]. It's 'a)' that is my guilty pleasure. I know the words to them all.... Really. All of them. It's not good.

And, I think I might be the male version of you :p:

*checks*...yep, definitely male
oh god, just as well I didn't list "intelligent" in my list of best qualities How embarrassing...

or I could say...

"Just testing"

A little cheesy pop's good, at one point about 5 years ago Blue's album was my favourite, and as a child I had a crush on Ronan Keating :p:

I listen to radio music on a daily basis Mainly cos the radio's on on a daily basis. Especially like The Kooks Konk album just now though, quality
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh god, just as well I didn't list "intelligent" in my list of best qualities How embarrassing...

or I could say...

"Just testing"

A little cheesy pop's good, at one point about 5 years ago Blue's album was my favourite, and as a child I had a crush on Ronan Keating :p:

I listen to radio music on a daily basis Mainly cos the radio's on on a daily basis. Especially like The Kooks Konk album just now though, quality
Hehehe, that's ok. It's late on a sunday, I'll let you off for now:p:

So, do I meet your requirements?
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha, LOLing at that right now - you're alright, I was talking about personality hun But then I suppose at your age all guys think with their dicks right? :p:
Of course, smartest piece of kit we've got, only thing that i know i can multi-task with.

You got the idea basically.. right.. funny, myself, good looking(hey i've gotta big myself up correct?), honest, stunningly gorgeous(still gotta big myself up).

I like a good laugh/drink with mates and few people, friendly bloke always up for a bit of banter and a mess about. Always appreciate a girl who knows how to have a good laugh and has an interesting personality, born cliche but if i want a girl for a relationship then i dont care how stunningly hot she looks, if she aint got nowt about her looks then its just a one nighter :p:. Nah, i'm a faithful good lad, always care for whomever is my gf, keep her happy most deffo. Got a weird sense of humour also, and a master of the innuendos.

Also as a cheap selling point good and handy in the bedroom (gotta promote this) or wherever it may be.. a promise and guarantee for any girl who takes a shot is a guaranteed good time .
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hehehe, that's ok. It's late on a sunday, I'll let you off for now:p:

So, do I meet your requirements?
At the moment I'm worrying about how perfect you are haha

Do I meet yours? And what do you find appealing about me (for future reference?)
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haermaphrodite with small penis and gaping chasm seeks similar for Sadomasachism and hair brading.

Must have library card and be a fan of Scooby Doo.
$am0th
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
Haermaphrodite with small penis and gaping chasm seeks similar for Sadomasachism and hair brading.

Must have library card and be a fan of Scooby Doo.
Would you consider surgery to remove the penis?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
At the moment I'm worrying about how perfect you are haha

Do I meet yours? And what do you find appealing about me (for future reference?)
Ha! First time I've ever heard that!

You do: brunette, intelligent, able to laugh at yourself, Scottish [love the accent ], attractive, interested in the same things, looking for the same things...

Fate?:p:

One thing... not a deal breaker... How tall are you?
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ha! First time I've ever heard that!

You do: brunette, intelligent, able to laugh at yourself, Scottish [love the accent ], attractive, interested in the same things, looking for the same things...

Fate?:p:

One thing... not a deal breaker... How tall are you?
5ft4 - you? (may be a deal-breaker haha j/k)
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by $am0th)
Would you consider surgery to remove the penis?
Yours or mine?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
5ft4 - you? (may be a deal-breaker haha j/k)
6'2. Sufficient?

[5'4... Perfick Always happy knowing that: a) the girl isn't taller than me (would be scared!:eek: ) and b) that she can happily wear high heels without me being self conscious]
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (315)
37.77%
No - but I will (64)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (393)
47.12%

Watched Threads