The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Danielle89
paws off hehe

My paws weren't "on"... :confused:
Reply 961
Danielle89
hehe, are you a female version of moi? :redface: Now when you say crappy pop music, do you mean:
a)S-Club, Steps, Blue, Westlife etc etc etc
or
b) radio music, such as The Wombats, Pigeon Detectives, Wiley, Ting Tings etc etc etc :smile:

Which answer would you prefer? :p:

Nah, 'b)' is music I tend to 'actually' like [well, maybe not Ting Tings or Wiley...]. It's 'a)' that is my guilty pleasure. I know the words to them all.... Really. All of them. It's not good.:redface:

And, I think I might be the male version of you :p:

*checks*...yep, definitely male :biggrin:
Reply 962
oi meee do you wanna date
Drewski
Which answer would you prefer? :p:

Nah, 'b)' is music I tend to 'actually' like [well, maybe not Ting Tings or Wiley...]. It's 'a)' that is my guilty pleasure. I know the words to them all.... Really. All of them. It's not good.:redface:

And, I think I might be the male version of you :p:

*checks*...yep, definitely male :biggrin:

oh god, just as well I didn't list "intelligent" in my list of best qualities :redface: How embarrassing...

or I could say...

"Just testing" :biggrin:

A little cheesy pop's good, at one point about 5 years ago Blue's album was my favourite, and as a child I had a crush on Ronan Keating :p:

I listen to radio music on a daily basis :smile: Mainly cos the radio's on on a daily basis. Especially like The Kooks Konk album just now though, quality :smile:
Reply 964
Danielle89
oh god, just as well I didn't list "intelligent" in my list of best qualities :redface: How embarrassing...

or I could say...

"Just testing" :biggrin:

A little cheesy pop's good, at one point about 5 years ago Blue's album was my favourite, and as a child I had a crush on Ronan Keating :p:

I listen to radio music on a daily basis :smile: Mainly cos the radio's on on a daily basis. Especially like The Kooks Konk album just now though, quality :smile:

Hehehe, that's ok. It's late on a sunday, I'll let you off for now:p:

So, do I meet your requirements? :biggrin:
Reply 965
Danielle89
haha, LOLing at that right now - you're alright, I was talking about personality hun :wink: But then I suppose at your age all guys think with their dicks right? :p:

Of course, smartest piece of kit we've got, only thing that i know i can multi-task with. :wink:

You got the idea basically.. right.. funny, myself, good looking(hey i've gotta big myself up correct?), honest, stunningly gorgeous(still gotta big myself up).

I like a good laugh/drink with mates and few people, friendly bloke always up for a bit of banter and a mess about. Always appreciate a girl who knows how to have a good laugh and has an interesting personality, born cliche but if i want a girl for a relationship then i dont care how stunningly hot she looks, if she aint got nowt about her looks then its just a one nighter :p:. Nah, i'm a faithful good lad, always care for whomever is my gf, keep her happy most deffo. Got a weird sense of humour also, and a master of the innuendos.

Also as a cheap selling point good and handy in the bedroom (gotta promote this) or wherever it may be.. a promise and guarantee for any girl who takes a shot is a guaranteed good time :wink:.
Drewski
Hehehe, that's ok. It's late on a sunday, I'll let you off for now:p:

So, do I meet your requirements? :biggrin:

At the moment I'm worrying about how perfect you are haha :wink:

Do I meet yours? And what do you find appealing about me (for future reference?)
Haermaphrodite with small penis and gaping chasm seeks similar for Sadomasachism and hair brading.

Must have library card and be a fan of Scooby Doo.
Reply 968
9 Liverpool's Number
Haermaphrodite with small penis and gaping chasm seeks similar for Sadomasachism and hair brading.

Must have library card and be a fan of Scooby Doo.

Would you consider surgery to remove the penis?
Reply 969
Danielle89
At the moment I'm worrying about how perfect you are haha :wink:

Do I meet yours? And what do you find appealing about me (for future reference?)

Ha! First time I've ever heard that!

You do: brunette, intelligent, able to laugh at yourself, Scottish [love the accent:biggrin: ], attractive, interested in the same things, looking for the same things...

Fate?:p:

One thing... not a deal breaker... How tall are you?
Drewski
Ha! First time I've ever heard that!

You do: brunette, intelligent, able to laugh at yourself, Scottish [love the accent:biggrin: ], attractive, interested in the same things, looking for the same things...

Fate?:p:

One thing... not a deal breaker... How tall are you?

5ft4 - you? (may be a deal-breaker haha j/k)
$am0th
Would you consider surgery to remove the penis?

Yours or mine?
Reply 972
Danielle89
5ft4 - you? (may be a deal-breaker haha j/k)

6'2. Sufficient?:smile:

[5'4... Perfick:biggrin: Always happy knowing that: a) the girl isn't taller than me (would be scared!:eek: ) and b) that she can happily wear high heels without me being self conscious]
Reply 973
try being 5'7 mate.. it aint fun down here.
Reply 974
$am0th
try being 5'7 mate.. it aint fun down here.

I can imagine. The only time I get bothered about my height is when I'm stood next to my little brother.

I'm 22, he's 19. He's 6'7.:mad:
Drewski
I can imagine. The only time I get bothered about my height is when I'm stood next to my little brother.

I'm 22, he's 19. He's 6'7.:mad:

6ft2's about perfect height - any taller and there's risk of retaining neck injury when having a kiss, any shorter's ok too, but then I can't wear heels lol.
Tallest people I know are 6ft4 and they're male/female twins :O The poor girl has trouble finding a guy tall enough, should hook her up with your brother, sounds like a match :p:
Reply 976
Wow there's actual dating going on in this thread now. I thought it had died once and for all.
Reply 977
Danielle89
6ft2's about perfect height - any taller and there's risk of retaining neck injury when having a kiss, any shorter's ok too, but then I can't wear heels lol.
Tallest people I know are 6ft4 and they're male/female twins :O The poor girl has trouble finding a guy tall enough, should hook her up with your brother, sounds like a match :p:

Sounds good :smile: I've developed a technique whereby the height of the person to be kissed doesn't really matter - it's about the only thing I can do right!:p:

I'm glad I came back to this thread now :smile:
Drewski
Sounds good :smile: I've developed a technique whereby the height of the person to be kissed doesn't really matter - it's about the only thing I can do right!:p:

I'm glad I came back to this thread now :smile:

hehe, I just saw this thread today.

Sounds interesting, you'll need to show me :wink:
Reply 979
Danielle89
hehe, I just saw this thread today.

Sounds interesting, you'll need to show me :wink:

Count on it.

You free tomorrow? :p:

Latest