And then again around May timeish

ReputationRep:
    Dam. I need a swap too!

Leeds for Reading...

Dam my reading inability...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    No.

I never said I wanted to go to Leeds :p: I said you could have taken my ticket (as in the one she got accidently could have been bought by me instead if i'd got through :p: not that she could have taken)
    Well you should go then :p: . haha well now thats cleared up, its getting these tickets swapsied!

I hope David Bowie headlines next year.

ReputationRep:
    My friend thinks he just got stung from this website trying to buy tickets.

Its quite certain they are fake, I suggested to him he move all money in his account to his savings that way he just receives a £34 fine for having insufficient funds instead of losing £200

Just want to check whether that is sensible as i don't know much when it comes to banking.
    Any better ideas would be welcome

ReputationRep:
    Muse next year.. oh my please..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevespence)
    Just sell it on ebay, you will cover yourself and some.
    seems like the only way forward!
    gutted I can't go,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbïns31770)

Its quite certain they are fake, I suggested to him he move all money in his account to his savings that way he just receives a £34 fine for having insufficient funds instead of losing £200

Just want to check whether that is sensible as i don't know much when it comes to banking.
    I'm pretty sure he will still have to pay the £200 overdrawn too. Tell him to go straight to the bank and cancel the payment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbïns31770)

What type of card does he have?

If he used a credit card then he should be alright as he can just cancel it.

I bought dodgy ones last year but it was a Visa card so we did Visa Chargeback cause the goods didn't come (if you google visa chargeback things might come up) and got our money back.

But the people who run the ones I got from last year all got arrested anyway :woo: (xclusivetickets.com)

ReputationRep:
    I got Friday but meant Sunday is there anyway I can change this I've tried phoning but its always busy and also to check what day are kings of Leon headlining reading?

ReputationRep:
    Muse next year.. oh my please..

been there done that, got the t shirt from it several times. Unless they get more new material out between now and 2010 then probably not.

ReputationRep:

got my tickets to Leeds!

ReputationRep:
    What type of card does he have?

If he used a credit card then he should be alright as he can just cancel it.

I bought dodgy ones last year but it was a Visa card so we did Visa Chargeback cause the goods didn't come (if you google visa chargeback things might come up) and got our money back.

But the people who run the ones I got from last year all got arrested anyway :woo: (xclusivetickets.com)
    He uses a debit card, he just phoned his bank and they cancelled his card and pin. That should be problem solved right?

ReputationRep:
    me and 6 mates got reading tickers...AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I love my life at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *StarButterfly07*)
    I got Friday but meant Sunday is there anyway I can change this I've tried phoning but its always busy and also to check what day are kings of Leon headlining reading?
    friday

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited, It's going to be awesome. i live not far away aswell, so basically everyone i know goes. Last year i was camping with like 100 of my friends.

ReputationRep:
    Bought 14 tickets from Seetickets, well pleased!

KoL are headlining Reading on the Friday.

www.readingfestival.com

As for the guy who got ripped off, there was a list of unauthorized ticket agents on the ReadingFestival site until earlier today and that site was definitely one of the ones named specifically.

https://www.seetickets.com was still letting me go onto the order form for tickets recently, try your luck

ReputationRep:
    oh i have a spare ticket though...not sure what i'm going to do with it. I thought about whacking it on ebay, but that means i'll be doing something i always said i would never do. ahhh!

ReputationRep:
    After nearly 3 hours of tryin, I finally got tickets about half an hour ago.

Wooo, first Reading Festival!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespro)
    Bought 14 tickets from Seetickets, well pleased!
    how? the limit was 4

ReputationRep:
    Phew thanks on other sites it says that their playing on Sunday! No need to change my ticket then woop

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.