I got confused...I thought the Store wasn't up yet but he said he got LBP

On second thought he probably meant that he bought it
    :pierre: Thats how I have it anyway. :mmm:

P.S TBBT series finale. :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :pierre: Thats how I have it anyway. :mmm:
    Pardon my fail :p:

PS: Whoever watches COD on Youtube will have a laugh at this guy's name :teehee:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=769594

ReputationRep:
    P.S TBBT series finale. :nooo:
    Finale isn't until friday? :confused:

Today was chuck/HIMYM finales...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)

The HIMYM finale was so corny...

But can't wait for the TBBT one
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by MHorman)

Well yeah, but it's going to be over for a short while hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    Is anyone else excited for infamous 2 and resistance 3? :dance:
    a little but i think both will be hit and miss really :/

infamous one was amazing to me but the new one seems very sepearte from the plot of the original from what ive heard so im unsure about it :/

where as resistance three I will miss the original charachter, but more than that I loved the online in number one but hated how they changed it in number 2 so depends what direction they go this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defuzion)
    What two games [out of the free ones being offered] would you recommend for someone who has never played any of them?
    ive never played lbp planet but apparently its very good but it really depends what kind of games you are into

personally infamous is fab, its much more an action game with upgradeable powers and you can essentially control electric so you can even zoom along train tracks really fast

also wipeout is an amazing game (racer with guns) - but essentially when it boils down to it the game is no different from the earlier wipeouts on ps1 and 2, other than better graphics and new tracks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    The HIMYM finale was so corny...

But can't wait for the TBBT one
    True, himym finale was very "meh"... Chuck finale was as epic as they comje. That show knows how to make awesome season finales...

Looking at the name of the tbbt one it sounds V interesting....

Well yeah, but it's going to be over for a short while hopefully.
    Yea, hopefully it will be awesome. Then we have a double parter of supernatural on saturday and then we're done with most awesome american shows this year...

Something about a PS3?
    I requested a new password as i forogt my old one and it said it sent me an email but i never got the email about it... :/
    REckon it's because they're busy but still...

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to play me Fifa 11?
    So many losers online:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Btw dont know if this is possible but thought id ask....is it possible to somehow set up a psn account that is registered to the american servers?

I'm a big american football fan and they dont sell NCAA over here so thankfully unlike the 360 the ps3 lets me play an imported version but you cant play online without downloading the ea sports pass for it from the psn store (they give you a free code) but as its not sold here its not use able on the eu store.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yamamotootsu)
    Who wants to play me Fifa 11?
    So many losers online:sigh:
    One of the things that really grinds my gear is the fact that idiots will quit as soon as you start beating them. If you're losing, wouldn't it motivate you to do better and to find ways of improving your style? What's the bloody point in quitting?!

Quitting isn't going to make you become a better player is it? But I guess idiots can't handle the taste of defeat and will do their best to ignore it rather than accept the fact that they're not the best.

Anyway, that's my little rant over about idiots on Fifa online. I would play you by the way but I've sold my copy of Fifa 11 before it depreciates even further. I'll play you on Fifa 12 when it comes out if you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    One of the things that really grinds my gear is the fact that idiots will quit as soon as you start beating them. If you're losing, wouldn't it motivate you to do better and to find ways of improving your style? What's the bloody point in quitting?!

Quitting isn't going to make you become a better player is it? But I guess idiots can't handle the taste of defeat and will do their best to ignore it rather than accept the fact that they're not the best.

Anyway, that's my little rant over about idiots on Fifa online. I would play you by the way but I've sold my copy of Fifa 11 before it depreciates even further. I'll play you on Fifa 12 when it comes out if you want?
    Don't get me started on this... They better sort it out for next year, it's such a simple thing and it pisses so many people off bar the pricks that quit in the first place. It's the worst when you're 3-0 up from about 30 minutes and they'll wait til the end of the game til they quit

Why waste both of our time? If you know you're going to quit just quit and enjoy your artificial rank where you get to play people better than you and lose all the time.

Just been playing against my flatmate offline recently so not really a problem.

ReputationRep:
    i'll play someone right now on fifa

me: neonraver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Pardon my fail :p:

PS: Whoever watches COD on Youtube will have a laugh at this guy's name :teehee:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=769594
    What a sad ****...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    What a sad ****...
    i did call myself jermaindefoe ffs

though originally my username was rickilambert which was from 2005 - and that was my full real name :sigh: i just cba to think of a decent one !

has your headache gone?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone manage to get MWF2 working?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Anyone manage to get MWF2 working?
    if you mean Modern Warfare 2 then yeah, JD, kuks and I were on it last night and I was on there again a few hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    if you mean Modern Warfare 2 then yeah, JD, kuks and I were on it last night and I was on there again a few hours ago.
    Mine just seems to stay on fetching playlists for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Mine just seems to stay on fetching playlists for some reason.
    :dontknow: Dodgey wireless signal to your router? Do other games work online?

ReputationRep:
    how does quidco work :holmes: and is it worth it

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.