The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Some people are stupid.
Its just rumors.....nothing substantial
I have it on very good authority that we are scouting the Genk vs Anderlecht game tonight.

Possibly for Lukaku.
Reply 9783
Take a look at these comments from Stoke fans about how why they are going to boo Ramsey on sunday.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=161211&page=1

Wow. Never knew they had so much hate for Cesc as well.
Original post by Cermo
Take a look at these comments from Stoke fans about how why they are going to boo Ramsey on sunday.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=161211&page=1

:coma:

It feels right that a lot of stoke fans hate one of our best players lol

EDIT : some really funny **** there lol

I will applaud the lad and give him a cheeky cheer, Wenger, Fabregas and that fagg*t Wilshere will be boo'd
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cermo

What the actual ****. A few of them realise how ridiculous that is but the others should never go to a football match again...
Apparently Ramsay didn't take having his leg broken with grace?

Seriously, I ****ing hate football fans. To quote Barry Glendenning. Most of them are utter, utter scum.

Listen to the Arsecast on Arseblog. He rips the **** out of that prick. Utter drivel.
Original post by Hantheman

Seriously, I ****ing hate football fans. To quote Barry Glendenning. Most of them are utter, utter scum.

:lolwut:

Like WTF? :facepalm2:
I can't even look at any of the Stoke related things without feeling anything except utter, utter rage. What is actually wrong with people.
Original post by antonfigo

:coma:

It feels right that a lot of stoke fans hate one of our best players lol

EDIT : some really funny **** there lol

this

You're twisting what they say. Shawcross and Ramsey are both professionals, they will see each other as equals even if you're all high and mighty about technical ability. Tackles like that just happen in the game; Ramsey should have come out and said something to stop a fellow professional being vilified.
Original post by Cermo

I'm going to start a thread about this.

Reply 9795
The things some people genuinely seem to believe. :facepalm:
Reply 9796
Original post by warwickorbristol
Ramsey should have come out and said something to stop a fellow professional being vilified.

:facepalm: It really irates me when people like you say this. Do you not realise that HE HAD HIS LEG BROKEN ffs and NO, thankfully, tackles like that don't just happen in games.
Moreover, Shawcross wasn't really vilified, Ramsey and Wenger was.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 419
:facepalm: It really irates me when people like you say this. Do you not realise that HE HAD HIS LEG BROKEN ffs and NO, thankfully, tackles like that don't just happen in games.
Moreover, Shawcross wasn't really vilified, Ramsey and Wenger was.

If a pilot crashes a plane you don't treat him like a murderer. Shawcross was doing his job and Ramsey knew it, why didn't he defend a fellow footballer?
Reply 9799
Jesus christ those Stoke fans are utter *****, saying you hope Ramsey gets snapped again is ****ing disgusting. Horrible, bitter bastards. Hate a team because we run rings around you, very poor, hope Ramsey scores.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest