Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I miss Luke's rampaging on this forum

Posted from TSR Mobile
    </3

ngl mate, i'm spending less and less time on TSR - i'll probably still be around in future but you'll rarely see me nowadays unless you venture to the liverpool thread

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here play FIFA 15? Is it me or is defending frigging hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Nas > Rakim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

Who the **** is Iso's dupe?
    Paraono!d, he replied to Prod on the wrong account on the previous page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Paraono!d, he replied to Prod on the wrong account on the previous page
    Oh ****

ReputationRep:
    Get text from ex saying happy new year and I tell her to delete my number. She said sorry

Victory or nah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Get text from ex saying happy new year and I tell her to delete my number. She said sorry

Victory or nah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Victory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Anyone here play FIFA 15? Is it me or is defending frigging hard?
    Force him out wide, most goals are coming through central attacks.

ReputationRep:
    David Attenborough is a true GOAT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Force him out wide, most goals are coming through central attacks.
    Clog up the midfield, play 3 DM's and play a CM up top so he tracks back.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Robert Huth's Twitter tonight? Oh my god.

ReputationRep:
    Now I have. Some things the eyes can't unsee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Clog up the midfield, play 3 DM's and play a CM up top so he tracks back.
    I always thought the best way to play '15 was to use a narrow formation, play quick intricate passes and cut through the spine of teams, but I can't get past my habits of defensive and direct football on Fifa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    x
    I used to bring that Barca style of play a couple years ago but just went off it. Don't have the patience for it anymore. Now I just absorb pressure, only press when they get about 30 yards away from goal, win it back, and look for my quickest route to the track team I have up front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Victory or nah
    Just about, a bigger victory would have been to just ignore the text.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Just about, a bigger victory would have been to just ignore the text.

I wasn't trying to go for the victory at that point. I literally just wanted her to delete my number. I just felt good about it afterwards because for a while it was her on the "victory" side in the past haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I wasn't trying to go for the victory at that point. I literally just wanted her to delete my number. I just felt good about it afterwards because for a while it was her on the "victory" side in the past haha.
    Yeah I hear you. One of my exes was a bit of a mentalist, I'll admit she ended it and I didn't want it to be over (because I loved her a little bit ). Anyway instead of contacting or trying to 'work it out' I just completely left it and ignored her totally, she kept getting in touch after a few months asking about me and saying she thinks about me more than I do her (lel). I was in complete 'no contact' because I knew what she was like and she would start to act the cuntt once I'd given her what she wanted (contact and knowing that I still had feelings, she just wanted an ego boost tbh, possibly what your ex wants). Basically she would act like she wanted to try again to coax me into talking to her.

I'd ignore all of this and it'd drive her mad, she was constantly trying to get in touch via multiple methods. Even posted letters to my house ffs. This was all while she had new boyfriends as well.

Must have aired her for over a year and she tried again a while back. Anyway I basically did what you did, she got in touch saying she had a dream about me and it made her sad, by this point I was well over her so didn't care about breaking 'no contact', I said you're a cuntt so **** off. No response :cool: That one cut her deep.

ReputationRep:
    I said you're a cuntt so **** off. No response That one cut her deep.

**** man, this line sounds like it belongs in an ex footballers autobiography. Too good lmao.

ReputationRep:
    What year were you lot born in?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    **** that's old no offence. I been feeling bad recently, life has flashed by and at my age I have nothing to really show for myself.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.