Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Is the joke Iron and Steel? I'm lost XD
    Which joke are we talking here Chris, I've cracked quite a few in the last 10 seconds or so :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Feel so homesick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer)
    Which joke are we talking here Chris, I've cracked quite a few in the last 10 seconds or so :cool:
    Doesn't matter haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Feel so homesick
    :hugs: How far you from home? When can you go back?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter haha

ReputationRep:
    Again I can't see it God.

ReputationRep:
    Again I can't see it God.
    I've been begging for this much authority on TSR for years god bless you Chris!!! I am your God for sure :cool:

Sorry..it was Me and my Shadow by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Junior. With lyrics like "We stick together like glue".....

ReputationRep:
    If I pray to you, can you make the video appear and for Simply to come back?

ReputationRep:
    The video is a maybe Chris but Simply...Simply's deserted us man..sooner we get used to it

ReputationRep:
    I've been begging for this much authority on TSR for years god bless you Chris!!! I am your God for sure :cool:

Sorry..it was Me and my Shadow by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Junior. With lyrics like "We stick together like glue".....
    Ah right XD If we don't get Simply back, I'm gonna have to bust out the angry mob emotion.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right XD If we don't get Simply back, I'm gonna have to bust out the angry mob emotion.
    Oh no not the angry mob emotion Chris!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no not the angry mob emotion Chris!
    Desperate times call for desperate measures...I was told this day would never come...how wrong I was...

ReputationRep:
    Desperate times call for desperate measures...I was told this day would never come...how wrong I was...
    Too true I can feel the tumbleweed roaring through here right now tbh......Simply you I can't live with you nor without you brat

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: How far you from home? When can you go back?
    Thanks. One and a half hours way I know it's not that far but it's the most amount of time I've been away from home. I could go back this weekend but I'm not gonna because I know it's for the best so maybe 2/3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. One and a half hours way I know it's not that far but it's the most amount of time I've been away from home. I could go back this weekend but I'm not gonna because I know it's for the best so maybe 2/3 weeks
    I know how that feels you'll hopefully get used to it though and then you won't feel as bad

ReputationRep:
    To state what you've probably heard already, keep yourself busy and throw yourself into the many activities both academic and otherwise you can be doing. Being away will be tough at first but ultimately make things easier long term. I think you could maybe say 2 weeks for sure though, so you can aim for that if you need it, and then maybe extend it to 3 weeks at the time? Very important to have a crutch if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    Too true I can feel the tumbleweed roaring through here right now tbh......Simply you I can't live with you nor without you brat
    Yes. We need like a Simply signal (like a bat signal).

ReputationRep:
    Yes. We need like a Simply signal (like a bat signal).
    A bat signal :rofl:

Something involving Simon Cowell, no doubt..

ReputationRep:
    A bat signal :rofl:

Something involving Simon Cowell, no doubt..
    Haha. A Tinychat between us 3 is long overdue

I'm gonna go. I'll see you on here tomorrow at some point.

Heartbeat...out (if you've ever seen Meet The Fockers XD)

ReputationRep:
    To state what you've probably heard already, keep yourself busy and throw yourself into the many activities both academic and otherwise you can be doing. Being away will be tough at first but ultimately make things easier long term. I think you could maybe say 2 weeks for sure though, so you can aim for that if you need it, and then maybe extend it to 3 weeks at the time? Very important to have a crutch if you know what I mean.
    Thanks for the advice. I do keep myself busy during the day and I'm usually busy on a night but tonight I'm not. I tried speaking to someone from home but both of them said they couldn't speak becauee they were going to sleep.

(Original post by womanofsteel)
    I know how that feels you'll hopefully get used to it though and then you won't feel as bad
    Horrible isn't it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.