Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Urgh, what a load of ****ers. I'm sorry they're leaving you hanging like this, lovely.

And thanks for the hugs
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    :jumphug: thats not fair :nah:
    ill give you some banana and chocolate cake when its done :yep:

thats aweful hun! can you try and leave a message for your dr? how is it a crisis team if they dont contact you when your in the crisis! :mad:
    I think they've forgotten about me :bawling:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by james1211)
    I hate shouting too :hugs:

I have nothing to lose i suppose, just wish i'd known about this in previous years of study. Would have been so useful.
    I know what you mean. No one ever mentioned it to me when I was an undergrad, so I didn't know, or at least didn't think it would apply to me :mad:

:hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I think they've forgotten about me :bawling:
    Oh hun :jumphug: I think we're *finally* off in a few mins - keep me posted via text and I'll reply when possible xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hi:

:lovehug:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    no I haven't
    Massive hugs :hugs: If you are admitted just remember it will get easier once you get into a routine there, I promise :hugs:

(Original post by guitaristemily)
    nope
    Other teacher? Parent? Sibling? Other relative? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Other teacher? Parent? Sibling? Other relative? :hugs:

no,no,no,no. sorry. i just cant tell people.

ReputationRep:
    I guess by starting to post here is a good start though Maybe when you feel more ready :yep:

ReputationRep:
    omg :bawling: what a ****ing joke. they have just rung me saying they want to pop round TOMORROW. is this some sort of joke. I told them im not interested. **** that. how can they be a ****ing crisis team and come round well after 24 hours after they've been called. now shes ringing my GP to tell her 'weve had this conversation' but shes gone now and wont be working until Monday. omg. so what came out of today. literally **** all. ive been trapped here waiting for them to call and they are ****. just **** this I don't want this what is wrong with these people

ReputationRep:
    Nowadays you won't get much help unless you tell someone (or you're incredibly lucky). I won't pretend that it's easy to tell people, but it's something you'll want to do when you're ready to get some real help. :hugs:

Just be aware that you won't make much progress in terms of recovery until you do start to open up a bit, its just how it goes. It's not like a broken bone where the damage is obvious and easily fixed.

ReputationRep:
    omg :bawling: what a ****ing joke. they have just rung me saying they want to pop round TOMORROW. is this some sort of joke. I told them im not interested. **** that. how can they be a ****ing crisis team and come round well after 24 hours after they've been called. now shes ringing my GP to tell her 'weve had this conversation' but shes gone now and wont be working until Monday. omg. so what came out of today. literally **** all. ive been trapped here waiting for them to call and they are ****. just **** this I don't want this what is wrong with these people
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I wish I I could say I've had better experiences with them than that... :erm:

Please please don't take it as any judgement on how well or unwell you are though, and do get yourself to a safe place if you need to.

(Original post by Meaty_man)
    Nowadays you won't get much help unless you tell someone (or you're incredibly lucky). I won't pretend that it's easy to tell people, but it's something you'll want to do when you're ready to get some real help. :hugs:

Just be aware that you won't make much progress in terms of recovery until you do start to open up a bit, its just how it goes. It's not like a broken bone where the damage is obvious and easily fixed.
    Agree with this.

ReputationRep:
    You're never truly powerless and trapped, you just have to shout loud enough until someone worth their salt realises what's going on, and steps in.

I remember you saying you've tried to get hold of various people to try and sort it out, but not had any luck. :hugs: There will be someone who can do something about it, it's just finding out who they are and being assertive as ****, dare i even say pushy.

That really is shocking...more than 24 hours for a "crisis" team? Sounds like they are the ones making a crisis.

(Original post by superwolf)

Agree with this.
    :hi: How you been wolfie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)

I agree with this ^^

ReputationRep:
    -hugging-

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to all.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it anytime the words "job" or "graduate" or "application" are mentioned i freak and almost have a panic attack?

ReputationRep:
    All day my hands have been clammy and my heart and chest have been feeling weird but I felt fine as soon as I walked into asda?! Surely I'm supposed to feel anxious walking into a big supermarket? My body does odd things

ReputationRep:
    1 to 1 obs sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    1 to 1 obs sucks
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Why is it anytime the words "job" or "graduate" or "application" are mentioned i freak and almost have a panic attack?
    This has been my response since i finished uni, even checking my emails for job vancancies or correspondance seriously puts me on edge. I'd like to think i'm better than i was, but yeah. I also have a habit of putting letters aside and putting off dealing with it for a long time. Think it's something about responsibility

It's understandable, the job market isn't exactly a friendly place :v

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.