Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Yep. Medically women are a lot stronger than men. So when they say there's no equality they're right- they're better than us :laugh:
    How do you mean? Their bodies aren't naturally stronger at fighting/avoiding cancer or anything like that, men just have worse lifestyles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    How do you mean? Their bodies aren't naturally stronger at fighting/avoiding cancer or anything like that, men just have worse lifestyles
    No their bodies are naturally stronger than men, they have a stronger immune system and are better at fighting diseases than we are. Shown in higher infant mortality rate in boys than girls. You're right that lifestyle will play a part, a large part (if we take Lung Cancer as an example), but they do have a stronger body so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Ah well, still kick their ****ing heads in :cool:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...t-girl-4910404
    Looks like she swallowed his fist judging by size of her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    I'd say as general statements men play more sport, smoke and drink less, have better diets (women avoid fat like the plague but stuff their faces full of bread, rice, cakes and biscuits which is a recipe for fat gain, plus are typically the ones to become vegans which is inherently unhealthy and fall for stupid fad diets).

So I dunno how men have worse lifestyles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I'd say as general statements men play more sport, smoke and drink less, have better diets (women avoid fat like the plague but stuff their faces full of bread, rice, cakes and biscuits which is a recipe for fat gain, plus are typically the ones to become vegans which is inherently unhealthy and fall for stupid fad diets).

So I dunno how men have worse lifestyles.
    More men are overweight and more men smoke. Drinking is probably about the same. I'm sure men do more exercise yeah.

ReputationRep:
    No their bodies are naturally stronger than men, they have a stronger immune system and are better at fighting diseases than we are. Shown in higher infant mortality rate in boys than girls. You're right that lifestyle will play a part, a large part (if we take Lung Cancer as an example), but they do have a stronger body so to speak.
    Googled it, seems you're right, interdasting

ReputationRep:
    This guy is too much bants lol, I fancy him! He must be taking the piss (surely).

ReputationRep:
    His hair is going to be at a point where the only option is to shave it off within the next two years.

ReputationRep:
    Reus' hair > Gotze's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Reus' hair > Gotze's
    Agree

ReputationRep:
    Yah, terrible hair genetics on the guy. He needs a routine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Yah, terrible hair genetics on the guy. He needs a routine.
    He still looks like a prince though.

ReputationRep:
    He still looks like a prince though.
    He is a troll, trolling a troll, who is trying to troll. It's a mind****.

Never seen such a feminine guy before, especially not in British footballing circles.

ReputationRep:
    He is a troll, trolling a troll, who is trying to troll. It's a mind****.

Never seen such a feminine guy before, especially not in British footballing circles.
    Feminine look> masculine look.

Really don't get the appeal to looking "masculine", usually consisting of chest hair, a rough beard and unstyled hair.

ReputationRep:
    Feminine look> masculine look.

Really don't get the appeal to looking "masculine", usually consisting of chest hair, a rough beard and unstyled hair.

I think he goes beyond metrosexual, this is something new, beyond metrosexual...

ReputationRep:
    Gotze is the kind of guy that gets mad if he does not get chocolate sprinkles with his coffee.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    More men are overweight and more men smoke. Drinking is probably about the same. I'm sure men do more exercise yeah.
    Hasn't it been proven that women drink more than men when requirements are taken into account? Women suffer from the effects of alcohol more so it's easier for them to get drunk, they get worse hangovers etc.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me, I've known so many women who have absolutely no hobbies or interests besides going out with ''the girls''.

ReputationRep:
    I think he goes beyond metrosexual, this is something new, beyond metrosexual...
    What's more masculine than winning the World Cup for your country?

ReputationRep:
    What's more masculine than winning the World Cup for your country?
    That is why I like him, I am mixed German. I honestly think he pulls all of this metro vain social presence for a laugh. Plus, I also think he is being totally himself, he is different from the typical boring German football player. I find it utterly hilarious the amount of hate he gets from certain sections of German football fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Hasn't it been proven that women drink more than men when requirements are taken into account? Women suffer from the effects of alcohol more so it's easier for them to get drunk, they get worse hangovers etc.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me, I've known so many women who have absolutely no hobbies or interests besides going out with ''the girls''.
    At our age that could definitely be the case but I reckon as you get older men are more likely to drink more and even become alcoholics as they tend to have more addictive personalities and maybe use it as a way of coping with stress whereas women have better outlets.

Haha I know so many girls like that, boys just seem to have more hobbies in general

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.