The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9820
Yes, Kazzen is a lot more open-minded now. I think it's time we announce to chris and simon that me, karen and jen are having a three-way civil partnership. OKAY?! Good. :biggrin:

Work is SO boring. Why is work so boring? It decreases motivation. The more work I have, the less I want to do it. Why is the world so unfair :frown:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
awwwww dazi your cousin is so cute!

yay coursework in :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 9822
Mmm, good cup of tea.
I've been in university for 5 hours today! Which, as a measly APS students, is loads :eek:
And I think I know where I will be living next year (and it has a bath!).
Aaand, I got a parcel which I don't -think- I've actually been charged for!
Aaaaaa, three-way civil partnership, woo!

Now to do project work though :frown:
Yay Pokemon. :p:

My router is deaded. :frown:
Reply 9824
am boreded with work now, and have only done 3 hours today so have to do a late night :eek:
on, the bright side, my mum thinks i am really studious now :biggrin:
is sheffield still broken or did they fix it? :p:
FiL are you any good with routers?

Mine is kaput. :frown:

I can connect to the internet using the cable and the router sends out a signal and I can connect to it but web pages won't load. :s-smilie:
Reply 9826
Ria06
am boreded with work now, and have only done 3 hours today so have to do a late night :eek:
on, the bright side, my mum thinks i am really studious now :biggrin:
is sheffield still broken or did they fix it? :p:

My parents think I'm really studious too, but then in comparison to them I guess I am :p: Just not compared to a lot of the super motivated people university seems full of at times...
jen's being mean
inferiormadbeing
FiL are you any good with routers?

Mine is kaput. :frown:

I can connect to the internet using the cable and the router sends out a signal and I can connect to it but web pages won't load. :s-smilie:

are you getting allocated an ip/dns etc?

start->run->cmd

type ipconfig/all

do you have an ip adress subnet mask dns server listed etc.
FiLs stropping cos i dont want to drive and leave my car in sheffield despite the fact ive been to sheffield a million times lately anyway and its not really my turn again!
dont come them
Reply 9831
brak3n
My parents think I'm really studious too, but then in comparison to them I guess I am :p: Just not compared to a lot of the super motivated people university seems full of at times...

well my mum has been repeatedly asking me over the phone whether i have actually been working this year so i think it is a bit of a surprise that i actually have! although i totally know what you mean about those super motivated people - just when you feel proud for having done some work they make you feel guilty and horrible again cos they have done waaaaaaaay more...its even worse if you find out they go out clubbing all the time - when do they have the time :confused:
rant over :p:
wateva trev
Fluent in Lies
are you getting allocated an ip/dns etc?

start->run->cmd

type ipconfig/all

do you have an ip adress subnet mask dns server listed etc.

I shall have a look once I get home, I am at Karen's at the moment.

Thanks for ze advice! :biggrin:
im in my big double bed with freshly washed sheets and snuggly fur throw, watching tv and full of DELCIOUS home made casserole that i made and m&s tropical rainbow fruit. yumyum.
I am in the IC! My last lecture had 13 people in it. :eek:

I have carrot cake. #excited#
Reply 9836
I have stomach cramps and I did about an hour and half worth of work yesterday. I win. Or lose. :frown:
Poor Dazi. :frown:

Have some custard tart.
youve always got tummy ache :eek:

im SO tired. it was a huge effort to keep my eyes open in my lecture. in fact i felt a bit drunk. i have things til 6pm tonight :hmpf: i need a snug.
Reply 9839
Yes but this is really painful stummy cramps which means its painful to sit up but I need to do work :frown:

My stummy has lots of problems. I might have IBS, who knows :eek: S'why i'm supposed to cut dairy out but..I like cheese too much :frown: And vegan cheese (as Ria knows...) is not the same. Hahaha the vegan cheese sauce, so funny :redface:

Almost as good as Ria's chicken pasta, which had no chicken in. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending