Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 12 years(and likely 13 years) without the title is Liverpool territory.

ReputationRep:
    Lovely run and header from Ozil

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Gnabry can be given a chance this year and become our breakthrough young player.

ReputationRep:

Loved RVP so much, hurt so much when he left and we have not really replaced that hole in heart of the team yet. I hate him because I loved him at Arsenal.

Just imagine if we had prime RVP in todays team, it would be a frightening team.

Hopefully Lucas can turn out half decent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)

Loved RVP so much, hurt so much when he left and we have not really replaced that hole in heart of the team yet. I hate him because I loved him at Arsenal.

Just imagine if we had prime RVP in todays team, it would be a frightening team.

Hopefully Lucas can turn out half decent.
    And yet United have replaced him.. Like twice

Thoughts on going to Sturridge? I would

ReputationRep:
    Mustafi- ""it was very important for me, that Wenger reassured me he won't leave after this season.'"

Oh dear....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Mustafi- ""it was very important for me, that Wenger reassured me he won't leave after this season.'"

Oh dear....
    pretty sure RVP hoped the same about Sir Alex when he deserted us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    pretty sure RVP hoped the same about Sir Alex when he deserted us
    Nope RVP assumed; he was given no assurances.

ReputationRep:
    And lel at signing an Everton reject

ReputationRep:
    Seriously think we should go for Sturridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Seriously think we should go for Sturridge
    Given his injury record we should just bid anyway and see what happens. He can be a good striker when fit but I still don't think he is world class in the sense that he will be much use in the Champions League. Yeah, he is an English striker and everything but I just don't think he is at that level where we want to be at. Realistically there is only a handful of players in the world that would really count as world class strikers. He has world class form at times but is he world class? I don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    And lel at signing an Everton reject
    We all know you're a United fan, so its better than rejecting your own player then having to pay £100m to buy him back,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Given his injury record we should just bid anyway and see what happens. He can be a good striker when fit but I still don't think he is world class in the sense that he will be much use in the Champions League. Yeah, he is an English striker and everything but I just don't think he is at that level where we want to be at. Realistically there is only a handful of players in the world that would really count as world class strikers. He has world class form at times but is he world class? I don't think so.
    Would be mad fielding him and Welbeck together at club level

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Spurs game this year?

ReputationRep:
    mirin the number of Arsenal players in the England squad.

We produce stars he said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    mirin the number of Arsenal players in the England squad.

We produce stars he said.
    Lol @ the notion anyone in the England team is a "star"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Would be mad fielding him and Welbeck together at club level
    Yeah just been catching up on the gossip, Sturridge is a name the fans are mentioning. And tbh, I think if we bid for him he'd push for a move. He's obviously not happy there. We'd have 4 strikers but that is not a bad thing given our injury record. Welbeck is back in December but you know, its always great to have a big squad if we want to go as far as possible in all competitions.

ReputationRep:
    Lel

Anyone read how Mustafi was convinced to join us?

"It was all very positive and I was quickly convinced, because I find the club horny."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sta...?client=safari

ReputationRep:
    Denis

ReputationRep:
    Reports saying that Middlesbrough have agreed a season long loan for Calum Chambers. I think it's a good move if it goes through. He'll get regular first team football with a team that's likely to have to do lots of defending, so hopefully getting tested regularly against good attackers improves him and he comes back ready to slot into the first team

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.