Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate England Thread watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    30 mins minimum - that's the time they'll inspect, not when the match will be back on, could also delay longer.

Weather getting worse according to the ref.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    While we're at it, England won the 1966 World Cup, don't know if you ever heard that.

Did you know there used to be a pretty good player called Pele?
    lets establish this you dont know ****ing jack **** about football and you're one of them ****ing idiots who loves criticising for the sake of it so if you dont like how england are playing how about you **** off and go do something else ****ing idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    lets establish this you dont know ****ing jack **** about football and you're one of them ****ing idiots who loves criticising for the sake of it so if you dont like how england are playing how about you **** off and go do something else ****ing idiot
    Lulz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry you had to see that mate but i just can't stand these ****ing idiots who think they're managers every time a major tournament comes round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    wut
    forgot about 2004, my bad
    other than that, nothing substantial

i just feel he gets much more of a chance than most other players would get
    yes he can create moments of pure class, but all the rest of the time, other players like AOC are so much more influential.

While we're at it, England won the 1966 World Cup, don't know if you ever heard that.

Did you know there used to be a pretty good player called Pele?
    lol

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    That ref has lovely arms. Nice and muscular.
    i was thinking that.
    no homo...

ReputationRep:
    Oh good. Let's hear what Roy thinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Roy in his shorts

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes butty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    forgot about 2004, my bad
    other than that, nothing substantial

i just feel he gets much more of a chance than most other players would get
    yes he can create moments of pure class, but all the rest of the time, other players like AOC are so much more influential.
    tbf he came into both world cups injured and was suspended for most of 2012

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    That ref has lovely arms. Nice and muscular.
    Check out Hodgson's smooth legs.

Ladies and gentleman, the generic, English yobbo football fan. Simple and angry.

ReputationRep:
    Butty is like Musester mk. 2.

He's a testament to the football forum.

ReputationRep:
    Check out Hodgson's smooth legs.

Ladies and gentleman, the generic, English yobbo football fan. Simple and angry.
    i thought we were all men here and where i come from we settle our differences with brute force i don't know how they do things where you and some of the other fairies round here are from but if you ever gave me that sarcasm **** irl it'd be the last thing you'd ever do

ReputationRep:
    This ITV coverage is just brilliant, who knew ITV could provide such comedic football coverage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    tbf he came into both world cups injured and was suspended for most of 2012
    meh i guess, but you're a logical poster; i'm sure you understand my point.
    it's a shame - i don't like to criticise rooney because there is so much pressure and reliance on him at club level, but at the moment there are certainly other players that would enhance england's attack more than rooney.

however i suppose it isn't relevant since hodgson will never drop him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)
    This ITV coverage is just brilliant, who knew ITV could provide such comedic football coverage.
    "English and... uhhh.... Hondurans just uhhh...... sitting.... uhh sitting... sitting there"

Thanks Adrian :lol:

ReputationRep:
    How long's left of the delay?

ReputationRep:
    i thought we were all men here and where i come from we settle our differences with brute force i don't know how they do things where you and some of the other fairies round here are from but if you ever gave me that sarcasm **** irl it'd be the last thing you'd ever do
    Fancy a bum?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott.)
    How long's left of the delay?
    can't tell yet - it all depends on if the storm gets worse or better

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.