Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have a school trip tomorrow fml I have to talk to people I hate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg just realised next year we will be on the A level forum rather than GCSE!
    *cries*
    I DON'T WANT TO STUDY ANYMORE I'M STILL A KID I WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am so peeved from league of legends gah. Just spent about 15 minutes in post game lobby arguing with this Leona, who was being incredibly offensive and flaming me constantly with god awful grammar. He was making the most basic spelling mistakes “yu mke fAN of my tupos cua u tik yUO claver of tpyos” (real quote) yet claimed to be a member of MENSA with genius IQ, who had completed the highest course in his field. All this without basic English. Then he’d move on to make racist remarks about Islam, despite the fact I made no comment saying I was either foreign (which I am) or Muslim (which I am not). Despite this he carried on with his random tirade against Muslims in Britain whilst also inputting the odd insulting remark towards myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I am so peeved from league of legends gah. Just spent about 15 minutes in post game lobby arguing with this Leona, who was being incredibly offensive and flaming me constantly with god awful grammar. He was making the most basic spelling mistakes “yu mke fAN of my tupos cua u tik yUO claver of tpyos” (real quote) yet claimed to be a member of MENSA with genius IQ, who had completed the highest course in his field. All this without basic English. Then he’d move on to make racist remarks about Islam, despite the fact I made no comment saying I was either foreign (which I am) or Muslim (which I am not). Despite this he carried on with his random tirade against Muslims in Britain whilst also inputting the odd insulting remark towards myself.
    LoL is for 13s and under, big boys play Heroes of Newerth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Have a school trip tomorrow fml I have to talk to people I hate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not surprising seeing as your so judgemental on people looks!
    Gosh, just 'cause we weren't all born beautiful doesn't mean were scum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    LoL is for 13s and under, big boys play Heroes of Newerth
    This is why LCS Pros get paid salaries in addition to prizes and sponsorship, this is why League has the biggest pro scene and fanbase.

ReputationRep:
    This is why LCS Pros get paid salaries in addition to prizes and sponsorship, this is why League has the biggest pro scene and fanbase.
    It only has the biggest pro scene because it has a larger fanbase, but that still doesn't mean LoL is better than HoN.

All you do in LoL is spam your skills. It doesn't matter if you're wreckless or not as you don't loose anything on death. However in HoN, you have to anticipate situations carefully as you loose gold on Death and it has a considerably longer death timer.. You can't afford to be reckless like you can in LoL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    It only has the biggest pro scene because it has a larger fanbase, but that still doesn't mean LoL is better than HoN.

All you do in LoL is spam your skills. It doesn't matter if you're wreckless or not as you don't loose anything on death. However in HoN, you have to anticipate situations carefully as you loose gold on Death and it has a considerably longer death timer.. You can't afford to be reckless like you can in LoL.
    The scale of league itself, makes you less reckless. You understand it's a bigger game than the others and that in itself, causes you to play your best. It isn't just skill spamming .

ReputationRep:
    The scale of league itself, makes you less reckless. You understand it's a bigger game than the others and that in itself, causes you to play your best. It isn't just skill spamming .
    My first game in LoL I came out with something around 6/4. My first game.
    LoL takes no skill to play, all the spells have low mana costs and short cool downs so they do get spammed a lot more than they do in HoN. HoN has a much steeper learning curve and you have to determine when it's appropriate to use your spells as you wont have enough mana to constantoy use them.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell have you lot gone through this thread so fast?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    You know what, screw you mango :mmm: I'll take it if it's not done
    dibs :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Last exam todaaauyyyy ekkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    No mark VII yet? Slackers

Yesterday I planned my Silver DofE route, spent 3 hours rescuing a parakeet/dog, befriended two creepy rapey guys and still managed to have time to watch Battle Royale with some friends. So that was an eventful day.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    befriended two creepy rapey guys
    You're gonna be their ***** now... :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    No mark VII yet? Slackers

Yesterday I planned my Silver DofE route, spent 3 hours rescuing a parakeet/dog, befriended two creepy rapey guys and still managed to have time to watch Battle Royale with some friends. So that was an eventful day.
    i think we should get us a Year 12 thread

ReputationRep:
    If I wake up at 5pm tomorrow and find that the thread has ended I'll be very unhappy with you all :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackTeh96)
    Which would make little sense considering we haven't started Year 12 and would likely finish another thread (maybe two ) before doing so :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    If I wake up at 5pm tomorrow and find that the thread has ended I'll be very unhappy with you all :mmm:
    Hahaha it will probably end tonight.... My exams finish today so i'll be contributing to the effort.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    Which would make little sense considering we haven't started Year 12 and would likely finish another thread (maybe two ) before doing so :mmm:
    Two??? wow!!! that sounds impressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackTeh96)
    Us year 12s will probably be upgrading on results day, so no year 12 thread for you guys anytime soon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.