Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

This guy is absolute class, going to be a real star

ReputationRep:
    I think we have a great squad tbh, and I quite like how we've been written off by everyone. We're so good when there is no pressure on us..

Cech
    Bellering Mustafi Kosc Monreal
    Ramsey Xhaka
    Cazorla Ozil Alexis
    Perez/Giroud

Is how I think we should line up - until Ramsey is back then Theo on the wing and Santi with Xhaka

With Perez/Giroud, Coq, Elneny, Jack and Ox on the bench.. we can easily go really defensive or really attacking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    I think we have a great squad tbh, and I quite like how we've been written off by everyone. We're so good when there is no pressure on us..

Cech
    Bellering Mustafi Kosc Monreal
    Ramsey Xhaka
    Cazorla Ozil Alexis
    Perez/Giroud

Is how I think we should line up - until Ramsey is back then Theo on the wing and Santi with Xhaka

With Perez/Giroud, Coq, Elneny, Jack and Ox on the bench.. we can easily go really defensive or really attacking
    Play Ramsey next to Xhaka until Ramsey is back then drop Ramsey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Play Ramsey next to Xhaka until Ramsey is back then drop Ramsey

Strong ****ing donut
    Read it with the wrong tone

Until Ramsey is back we play Theo on the wing and Santi with Xhaka

I also stuck a "then" in when I shouldn't have

ReputationRep:
    And please do not be offensive to me, swirly. We should always strive to ensure that there is a friendly and fun atmosphere on The Student Room, please read the community guidelines or I will report you.

Bullying is never the answer.

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    And please do be offensive to me, swirly. We should always strive to ensure that there is a friendly and fun atmosphere on The Student Room, please read the community guidelines or I will report you.

Bullying is never the answer.

Many thanks.
    Its ok bro, I have reported the bullying for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Its ok bro, I have reported the bullying for you.
    Thanks for the support!

Means so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)

This guy is absolute class, going to be a real star
    I am just very excited that Ozil does not need to drop deep to start attacks anymore. He can focus on playing the CAM role.

ReputationRep:
    good that chambers may get a loan.. not much choice really when he is basically our 5th choice CB now, and has fallen behind the new young kid, dispite being here for a while..*

ReputationRep:
    What happened on Saturday was Watford's strategy was to put pressure on Mesut to stop him dictating the game, but this freed up Xhaka to dictate the play from a deeper role and it killed Watford in the first half.

As a result of Ozil not being on the ball as much as he normally is, it allowed him to make more runs of the ball like he did for his goal.

ReputationRep:
    Sky reporting that Wilshere will be allowed to leave on loan. Interesting if true, you are pretty stocked in central midfield and Wenger favours Xhaka/Coquelin and Elneny in that defensive midfield position, he'll struggle to get in further forward too. With Hart looking like he's joining Serie A's mid table, maybe clubs are waking up to the fact that English players just aren't as good as previously hyped.

ReputationRep:
    If he wants to play first team football then a loan is probably best as he won't get in to our starting XI, but we always get a lot of injuries so surely it would be a good idea to stockpile the midfield?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam276)
    Sky reporting that Wilshere will be allowed to leave on loan. Interesting if true, you are pretty stocked in central midfield and Wenger favours Xhaka/Coquelin and Elneny in that defensive midfield position, he'll struggle to get in further forward too. With Hart looking like he's joining Serie A's mid table, maybe clubs are waking up to the fact that English players just aren't as good as previously hyped.
    Wtf , i am a psychic. I saw the headline that jack would go out on loan. Then I went to the dinner table having food and wondering what club he would go to, my mind went to Juventus and said that it would be a good place.

Lo and behold: https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/770383979040083968

ReputationRep:
    Damn. Nice to see an English player in Italy tbh if he were to go there.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wilshere has realised that he can no longer get into the England team based on his name alone so he's panicked. Would he be going out on loan had he made the England squad? No chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no way to work well with wilshire..

He cant easily fit into our team, and needs a team built around him, with players that compliment him well..

But you cant build a team around him because he gets injured every other game.. so what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    Torn, obviously. Still one of our best players, and is one of our few big game players. He's always injured though so we've had bring players in who can sustain a position in the starting line up for longer.

Massive shame, cos he's still one of my favourite players. Hopefully he has an injury free season because he's obviously still got a massive future at Arsenal.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  24.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    People mocking Hart for his choice of Torino are exactly why our country always fails at big tournaments. We should be encouraging our players to be getting European experience, although it is slightly different for a goalkeeper, I admit.

I think Wilsh going to a less physical league would be great, although at least half of the injuries he gets seem to be done in training.

Not sure I'd see him going to any club that wasn't offering Champions League, unless it was ultra prestigious like AC Milan. I think the 2 most closely linked clubs atm are Fenerbache and Juventus. Imagine Super Jack in the Istanbul derby, getting cans thrown at him by Galatasary ultras and then him giving them the finger lol.

In all seriousness, I hope Jack does get a loan abroad. I think Spain would be best, as a fit Wilshere would probably get in to any Spanish side bar Real/Barca. Italy wouldn't be a bad choice either. I thought PSG but then Arsenal have them in the CL.

ReputationRep:
    He should go to Italy or Russia so he can spend a whole year taking HGH without worrying of getting caught.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    People mocking Hart for his choice of Torino are exactly why our country always fails at big tournaments. We should be encouraging our players to be getting European experience, although it is slightly different for a goalkeeper, I admit.

I think Wilsh going to a less physical league would be great, although at least half of the injuries he gets seem to be done in training.

Not sure I'd see him going to any club that wasn't offering Champions League, unless it was ultra prestigious like AC Milan. I think the 2 most closely linked clubs atm are Fenerbache and Juventus. Imagine Super Jack in the Istanbul derby, getting cans thrown at him by Galatasary ultras and then him giving them the finger lol.

In all seriousness, I hope Jack does get a loan abroad. I think Spain would be best, as a fit Wilshere would probably get in to any Spanish side bar Real/Barca. Italy wouldn't be a bad choice either. I thought PSG but then Arsenal have them in the CL.
    Didn't hart have theo prion of sevillopa and a guaranteed Europa league medal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.