Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    Apparently there's a Costa machine in the foyer (near where you return books.)

There is also a machine that does £1 hot chocolates.
    Yeah there is, I got flapjack from there I ended up just coming home and taking out a book I needed cos I was falling asleep! It also said another book was on the library shelf but it was lying -.-

Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly find it so strange how we could be walking round and you see me or something and you'd never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Yeah there is, I got flapjack from there I ended up just coming home and taking out a book I needed cos I was falling asleep! It also said another book was on the library shelf but it was lying -.-

Spoiler:
    Show
    I honestly find it so strange how we could be walking round and you see me or something and you'd never know
    Love flapjacks! It could be in the reshelving room or someone was using it and took it to their desk.

Well I was in the library cafe from 7:45 till 9:00 tonight. I have to make sure I go on stealth mode when I'm in there now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    Not feeling very safe :cry:
    Oh hun. I'm sorry I haven't been around today. Hopefully you're asleep now and having sweet dreams :console:

(Original post by nohomo)
    Been sober over a month

Come on everyone come on! Let's all have a round of applause and a non-alcoholic beer for nohomo's sobriety!

I know I know, I'm so brave

It's not easy!
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oh hun. I'm sorry I haven't been around today. Hopefully you're asleep now and having sweet dreams :console:

Well done
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Love flapjacks! It could be in the reshelving room or someone was using it and took it to their desk.

Well I was in the library cafe from 7:45 till 9:00 tonight. I have to make sure I go on stealth mode when I'm in there now.
    Have you tried the cherry bakewell flapjack they have there? Soooo nice! I know haha but how dare they when I wanted to use it ah I didn't go to the library until 10!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried the cherry bakewell flapjack they have there? Soooo nice! I know haha but how dare they when I wanted to use it ah I didn't go to the library until 10!
    Never had the cherry Blackwell tart. I'm a bit hesitant towards fruity flapjacks.
    I usually go mad and buy polos. 65p now.

I'll make sure I'm out of there before 10 then. Lucky James is just over the bridge. I've got a 30 minute trek to get back home so can't stay in the library late.

Are you heading out for Halloween next Friday? Have you been to Willow yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ugh, cant sleep tonight
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Horrible night, think I'm actually more tired than when I went to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Horrible night, think I'm actually more tired than when I went to bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Feel a similar way, had a similar night :< :hugs: :console: When i get bk home today i think im gonna pass out on my bed for a while and catch up with about 3 days of very little sleep.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by tasha96)
    x
    :lovehug:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Never had the cherry Blackwell tart. I'm a bit hesitant towards fruity flapjacks.
    I usually go mad and buy polos. 65p now.

I'll make sure I'm out of there before 10 then. Lucky James is just over the bridge. I've got a 30 minute trek to get back home so can't stay in the library late.

Are you heading out for Halloween next Friday? Have you been to Willow yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's honestly the nicest thing! Yeah the vending machines are pretty expensive too! Oh you don't have to leave before then, I don't know who you are haha! Yeah it is, but it's still scary walking home alone when it's late! We're going somewhere for halloween, but I don't know where! No, I haven't been to Willow yet, but I will go at least once :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It's honestly the nicest thing! Yeah the vending machines are pretty expensive too! Oh you don't have to leave before then, I don't know who you are haha! Yeah it is, but it's still scary walking home alone when it's late! We're going somewhere for halloween, but I don't know where! No, I haven't been to Willow yet, but I will go at least once :lol:
    Oh nice! Hope you have fun.

-----

Why do I always make threads go quiet?

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice! Hope you have fun.

-----

Why do I always make threads go quiet?
    Got so much work

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what's happened but I've come over all productive :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Not conquered, but gained some control over it; therapy and meds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what were your symptoms before and what do you experience now with therapy and meds?

ReputationRep:
    Downloading the soundtrack to Velvet Goldmine was such a good decision its soooo good. Makes me wanna cover myself in glitter and feathers :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Downloading the soundtrack to Velvet Goldmine was such a good decision its soooo good. Makes me wanna cover myself in glitter and feathers :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :teeth: :teeth: :sexface:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Guys I REALLY need some advice:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm struggling with suicidal thoughts, hitting my head, voices telling me to kill myself and agitation about having a chip in my brain. I told the crisis team the latter two and they were concerned and mentioned hospital. Should I tell them about the former two? I really don't want to go to hospital but I'm desperate for help :I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm struggling with suicidal thoughts, hitting my head, voices telling me to kill myself and agitation about having a chip in my brain. I told the crisis team the latter two and they were concerned and mentioned hospital. Should I tell them about the former two? I really don't want to go to hospital but I'm desperate for help :I
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: I think you should tell them. I know you don't want to go to hospital but it's most important that you stay safe :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i agree with sockle, it might not give you the outcome youd like, but its best for you to be safe and get the right help and support

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.