Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ Wilshere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Didn't hart have theo prion of sevillopa and a guaranteed Europa league medal
    theo prion of sevillopa

ReputationRep:
    Is atom y humber permanently on angel dust or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    People mocking Hart for his choice of Torino are exactly why our country always fails at big tournaments. We should be encouraging our players to be getting European experience, although it is slightly different for a goalkeeper, I admit.

I think Wilsh going to a less physical league would be great, although at least half of the injuries he gets seem to be done in training.

Not sure I'd see him going to any club that wasn't offering Champions League, unless it was ultra prestigious like AC Milan. I think the 2 most closely linked clubs atm are Fenerbache and Juventus. Imagine Super Jack in the Istanbul derby, getting cans thrown at him by Galatasary ultras and then him giving them the finger lol.

In all seriousness, I hope Jack does get a loan abroad. I think Spain would be best, as a fit Wilshere would probably get in to any Spanish side bar Real/Barca. Italy wouldn't be a bad choice either. I thought PSG but then Arsenal have them in the CL.
    Fit Wilshere will play above Luka Modric and Toni Kroos cool.

ReputationRep:
    Apaprently Juventus are part of the clubs trying to loan him.

I can really see him and Pjanic working well together in midfield because both are technically brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Not good enough to get in an Arsenal side.

Good enough to get in a Juve side.

Can someone pls explain.

Unless we're paying his wages while he's on loan it just doesn't make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wilshere has realised that he can no longer get into the England team based on his name alone so he's panicked. Would he be going out on loan had he made the England squad? No chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On name alone? Granted he shouldn't have gone to the Euros but prior to that he was Englands best player in 6 of the qualifiers getting MOTM...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Fit Wilshere will play above Luka Modric and Toni Kroos cool.
    Did you read the part where I said apart from real/barca you mong.

Arsenal have better midfielders than Juve. Pjanic and Marchisio are the only 2 that stand out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Not good enough to get in an Arsenal side.

Good enough to get in a Juve side.

Can someone pls explain.

Unless we're paying his wages while he's on loan it just doesn't make sense.
    He's only not good enough for Arsenal because of the injury curse, which will be lifted at Juve

ReputationRep:

Arsenal have better midfielders than Juve. Pjanic and Marchisio are the only 2 that stand out.
    Khedira?

ReputationRep:

No I didn't. Just read Barca because I'm blind as a bat.

Also it's worth to mention that Juventus play with no number 10s while Arsenal do. So they're more likely to go for Jack Wilshere anyway. I think Juventus are just going to rotate anyway and Jack Wilshere will not be starting every game. Arsenal are pretty stacked in central midfield and no.10.

(Original post by Vividly clear)
    Khedira?
    Tbh Arsenal and Juve play different systems in midfield anyway. They don't really have a creative box to box influence in midfield, hence why they also tried for Matuidi.

ReputationRep:
    lol at rating Wilshere based on the two games he's played for us in the past 3 seasons.

ReputationRep:
    Gnabry is Coman and Pogba mk.2

Except, this time, we won't buy him back for £100m but we will see him tear up the BuLi and win trophies.

The fact that Walcott is still starting and we are selling Gnabry to Bayern is a **** up of epic proportions.

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/statu...87186886537216

Absolutely moronic.

ReputationRep:
    Between Serie A, Coppa Italia and the Champions league there will be lots of opportunities for Wilshere to play. Juventus currently have 3 top midfielders, but Marchisio is 30 and Khedira is 29 so they're entering the sort of age where 2 games a week will seriously affect them. Heard Juve are also trying to sign Witsel as well as Wilshere.

Khedira, marchisio and wilshere would be the most injury prone midfield ever known.

I can remember Wilshere playing when he was fully fit, and not half fit like he was at the Euros. He was such a good player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    theo prion of sevillopa
    The option of.........Not really a major typo. The spacebar didn't register and autocorrect took over.

Get over yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Perez confirmed

Not much we can do with Gnabry. 1 year left on contract and wanted by the Monopoly in Germany. £8mil is decent business for a lad who is only a squad player, in the last year of his contract and has only excelled in an u23s tournament. Obviously would rather he stayed but not if he intends to leave on a free next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Perez confirmed

Not much we can do with Gnabry. 1 year left on contract and wanted by the Monopoly in Germany. £8mil is decent business for a lad who is only a squad player, in the last year of his contract and has only excelled in an u23s tournament. Obviously would rather he stayed but not if he intends to leave on a free next year.
    Yeah, if he wants to **** off he should just **** off tbh. We can just buy ready made players and keep the youth players who actually want to stay. This is the problem with buying youth players, you develop them and they think they deserve to play every match. Good luck to him and everything.

ReputationRep:
    A prion is an infectious agent composed entirely of protein material, called PrP (short for prion protein), that can fold in multiple, structurally distinct ways, at least one of which is transmissible to other prion proteins, leading to disease that is similar to viral infection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    The option of.........Not really a major typo. The spacebar didn't register and autocorrect took over.

Get over yourself.
    oh he mad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.